[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating Demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: tahnkgurl.jpg (33KB, 460x349px) Image search: [Google]
tahnkgurl.jpg
33KB, 460x349px
Anybody here ever held a romantic/sexual/platonic relationship with a soul that did not have a body?
>>
Gremory
>>
It's not so difficult, focus on being able to experience the spirit world more.
>>
>>18471282

More detail, please. How did you communicate with each other? How did the relationship start?
>>
>>18471291

It's not that it's difficult. More like I've fallen in love with a girl that I'm sure does not exist outside my own mental illness. Sometimes, on these boards, an Anon will remind me of her so much...
>>
It's all a matter of time and company.
>>
>>18471297
Are you familiar with the Goetic demons?
>>
>>18471364
Yeah, I worship Satan just like all the other Edgeloards 'round here.
>>
>>18471243
Called being mentally ill, you should get yourself checked.
>>
>>18471421
Doc says it's okay to indulge a little in my delusions as long as I feel in control. I am also heavily medicated.
>>
>>18471243
5 years ago when I was 16 I did a succubus summoning ritual as I desperately wanted to lose my virginity. One week after the ritual, a girl that looked identical to the succubus I imagined (the ritual specified to imagine your ideal lover) moved to the same small town as I, and we started dating a few days later, on Halloween. She was ferociously sexual, intelligent, and fun just as I requested. I'm positive she was possessed by the succubus, and we had a two year long on and off relationship. I didnt do the binding ritual it reccomended I do or risk having my heart completely obliterated, which did happen. She ended up fucking all of my friends, encouraging me to kill myself, and I blocked her from my life and that severely traumatized her as she figured I would always be her security blanket. Three years later she is homelss, and needs a place to stay and shes off the needle. I let her back in to stay with me, and it was amazing. The passion was back and stronger than ever, we were in love, or so I was deluded into thinking so as she is a master manipulator. Three months after I saved her from being a fucking homeless prostitute she
moves to the city with a guy we met at a rave, and becomes a stripper and gets back on heroin. She fucks a lot of dudes and I ask her to come back because I miss her and confess I still love her like before, she is disgusted and calls me unfair for not letting her go. I tell her I am the only one who will ever truly love and appreciate her, but she doesn't care. I call her a dirty whore and tell her to have fun with her disgusting miserable life and block her again.

She used to say things like "You LIKE succubus!" and "I want to swallow your cum! it makes me feel stronger!" and would do these weird dances and like zone out and stare at my eyes for several minutes and she would never remember doing wny of these things and plenty of other weird stuff. The ritual warned i could never replace her. I believe it now.
>>
File: x8.jpg (128KB, 474x700px) Image search: [Google]
x8.jpg
128KB, 474x700px
well that time I was possesed by that thing I had several orgasms all while being in increadible pain and no control of my bodily functions or movements so.. kinda?
>>
>>18471593
link to ritual?
>>
>>18471300
I feel that when I dream sometimes
>>
>>18471366
Piss off cunt.

Read a book that's about your speed for edginess
>>
>>18471628
It isn't hard to find as it is one of the more popular ones. I don't want to be responsible for any heartache similar to the one I am still experiencing 7 months after she left me again. I really hope I never see her again even though I see her eyes everytime I close my own...it hurts so very bad, Anon.
>>
>jerking off to your imaginary friends
>>
>>18471891
I wish it was imaginary after having done a ritual successfully, Anon. I only encounter my succubus while dreaming. She raped me in the ass one time and I woke up having a prostate orgasm. She is invisible in the dreams, but I can see waht she looks like through my imagination if that makes sense. Itis very intense, like electricity wrapping around your dick and stimulating every single nerve ending in it at once to the highest possible degree of pleasure, and I always wake up feeling completely drained amd just want to go back to sleep to 'see' her again.
>>
>>18471926
Give me that ritual senpai
>>
Yeah i do with Jesus Christ. Our relationship is, He's my Lord and saviour. The best relationship of my life
>>
>>18471300
>Literally just role playing

You're not even mentally ill op
>>
>>18471243
During my psychotic stage in college, I believed that my computer was being hacked by someone who was obsessed with me and in love with me who was watching my every move and even had my family involved. I've also thought that a female entity was stalking me before and constantly made me prey to her and apologise for not giving her/it enough attention.

I've had some strange experiences in my time.
>>
>>18472065
That's pretty gay man lmao
>>
>>18471243
This thread is pretty stupid but I'll amuse you with an answer

Not demons or souls but I've been having encounters with a girl in my dreams for my whole life, she have always had the same characteristics but she grew up with me. When I was a kid my dreams would be just staying together in places, sleeping on her lap and just chilling. As I got older sexual dreams happened, we'd just fuck and not say anything to each other. And now she shows up every now and then and when I'm in a real deep shit, like this one time when I was a nerve wreck she told me to hold on and looked me straight in the face and I could see her clearly like it was real life, which was a weird feeling for me. You know how you usually can't see clearly people in dreams, like they have this veil of mist in front of them, you can distinguish who they are and what are their features but you can't visualize them perfectly?

Anyways, I used to think she was my soul mate that wasn't able to find me this life when I was younger. Now I just don't think about it anymore, I don't like fooling myself or role playing. She is just a nice dream, probably.
>>
>>18472065
how's the dick
>>
>>18471243
>>/mlp/
>>
>>18471593
Oh! We got a live one!
Sounds like a demon, to me.

Do you ever think that you guys could just be friends?

>>/mlp/
*faps*
>>
>>18471243
>Implying any demoness or ghost slut is going to be attracted to some faggot shitposting on /x/
>>
>>18472897
I'd obviously make a tulpa that loves me.

Nobody loves me irl, gotta get the felling from somewhere.
>>
>>18471243
Believing in demons is not a good idea.
>>
>>18471926
>her
>>
Demons do have bodies though. They're just... not on earth.

>>18471282
me too :^)
>>
>>18472897
kek
>>
>>18472921
it doesnt even matter anymore. the damage in giving evil power goes beyond what anyone can do at this point. The Laughing God is proof of our folly
>>
File: pic unrelated.png (327KB, 681x421px) Image search: [Google]
pic unrelated.png
327KB, 681x421px
>>18474342
Evil doesn't exist.
>>
>>18474377
i believe that evil in as far as what we make it out to be exists.
>>
File: 4941.png (418KB, 508x838px) Image search: [Google]
4941.png
418KB, 508x838px
>>18474377
>>
>>18474529
so every one but the puppy, right?

I thought that maybe Charlie Chaplin was in the clear, too, but he's got 666 on the wall behind him...
And the white guy is evil because sjw

Could we just turn this into a ylyl thread?
>>
>>18474538
That's not Charlie Chaplin that is the Dali Lama .
>>
>>18474545
>notices that a ylyl thread has just been made

>Dali Lama
The Dali Lama is yellow, you non-discriminatory fuck.

>implying that the Dali Lama is evil
I once explained to a person why the Dali Lama is likely to be incapable of lying. The man is anything but evil, and I wish that you could meet him to experience how legit magic and cool the Dali Lama really is.
>>
File: latest.jpg (24KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
24KB, 512x384px
>>18474574
>The Dali Lama is yellow, you non-discriminatory fuck.
>>
>>18474574
The Dalai Lama is a politician with platitudes that has been trying to regain his oppressive control over an entire country for decades. Attending a World Religions Conference will forever be a highlight of my life because I got to see the Dalai Lama get torn a new asshole by a Jain for eating meat.

Plenty of Buddhist leaders to gain insight and instruction from; you'll find better advice in a Chicken Soup for the Soul book than you will from the Dalai Lama.
>>
>>18475080
Ask him the time so you can see him check his $50.000 gold rolex
>>
>>18471243Are there others here who are turned on by the idea of being seduced, then forcibly dragged into hell naked? The idea started one night when I dreamed that exact scenario happening, and lately I am really enamoured with the possibility of that happening.
>>
>>18475080
I always wanted to know if there was truth to these stories, do you have any good sources on the real face of the DLama?
>>
>>18472065
So you like being a sub to a guy. Looks like you're the one who's going to get nailed, faggot :^)
>>
If you believe in Demons, why not believe in the unfallen as well? Angels? Try summoning one of those instead.
>>
>>18471243
Does LGBT relationships count?
>>
>>18475244
yeah
>>
>>18475080
>oppressive control
Tibet is currently under the boot of China. China is stripping away off their natural resources, and in the part of Tibet that the Dali Lama was born, it is a crime to name your child after him. Tibet is not in good shape at all. The string of monks setting themselves on fire that peaked in 2012 wasn't because of the Dali Lama's "oppressive" control, but rather because China is currently fucking Tibet in the ass and trying to convince everyone that the Dali Lama is a crock of shit. You can't even legally own a picture of him in Tibet.

>>18475080
>you'll find better advice in a Chicken Soup for the Soul book than you will from the Dalai Lama
Yeah, probably. Doesn't make him any less divine, it's just hard to tailor a message when the entire planet is listening to you.

>eating meat
>gold rolex
He's still a person, guys. He might be a deity in the flesh, but he's bound to that flesh for a reason. And that reason is to live the life of a human being.
Think of it as if you were a Tibetan deity. Would you always want to live an impoverished life? Maybe once in a while, but let the god damn man have his rolex. He's a nice guy, and he is allowed to have nice things.
As for eating meat, he is a human. Yes, veganism is valued by bhodisatvas, but only to the extent where is it "humanly possible".
And, well, the Dali Lama has some health problems where is body cannot maintain health if only fed a vegan diet. It is not "humanly possible" for him to maintain strict dietary rules.

Give the guy a break.
>>
idk about being in a relationship with one, but there is a soulmate out there that knows yours and vice versa. Sometimes we can feel them without seeing or knowing them. Souls love each other long before they ever meet.
>>
>>18475240
Don't think angels are sexual.
>>
>>18472444
How did you communicate?
>>
>>18475080
>I got to see the Dalai Lama get torn a new asshole by a Jain for eating meat

Tibetan Buddhism doesn't demand vegetarianism. You can't have a "new asshole" torn for not behaving in accordance with someone else's beliefs that you don't share.
>>
>>18471243
there is this female that tries to get me to give it something. no clue what it is she wants. i think its a case of mistaken identity

a few years back i came into the possession of something and ever since then when im half awake (after a few hours of sleep minimum) i can hear her some times and then i wake up and its gone

i cant get rid of the item as i acquired it in a dream but i was aware in the dream that others seek it
>>
>>18471593

>Say you truly love her
>Tell her to fuck off when she doesnt answer your feelings
>16 years old

Face it, you never loved her.
>>
File: wiz.png (376KB, 704x704px) Image search: [Google]
wiz.png
376KB, 704x704px
>>18474529
>>
>>18471593

I had a friend once who told a very similar story about how he was pretty sure a woman he'd dated once who was inhabited at least to some degree by a succubus-like entity. I forget all the details, but apparently she would sometimes completely change personality and talk to him like they both knew she wasn't really a human woman, and she'd know things from his past that he'd never shared with her, like she'd tease him by recalling stories from his earliest childhood that she had no way of knowing.

I don't think his story ended in heartbreak, though, and she never did anything evil afaik. This entity, if that's what it was, just really liked having sex with humans, and inhabited a human woman to get it.
>>
>>18472627

>She is just a nice dream, probably.

The more you believe she's just a dream, the less you'll see her. The more you believe she's real, the more influence she'll have on your reality. She IS a dream... but so is everything else.

She's likely a soul mate or perhaps even a twin soul who isn't physically incarnated, but watching you.
>>
>>18472627
Anon, there's a girl in my dreams too. I don't see her as often in dreams. But I have gotten to the point where it is possible to talk to her while awake. and we kind of have sexual contact while awake. Not Physically but mentally. Like I don't actually feel her. But I also have a friend who has a girl in his dreams.

You should try talking to her, or asking her to come see you in your dreams. Out of curiosity What did your dream girl look like?
>>
>>18476087
And that is where you are wrong. You see this "love" you speak of does not truly exist; it is merely a chemical reaction of random chance if the mate should desire to have intercourse with you or not, nothing less and nothing more. The longer you are with this mate, the more chemicals are acquired to build the likelihood of getting you to stay long enough to raise your offspring, much like a drug. Bitches are truly nothing but hoes and tricks. The more you know!
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.