/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samara Morgan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

Spoilers:

So, when she was born she was scared of water even before she got thrown in the well. Why?

And her mom claims Samara herself asked her mom to drown her. Why would Samara want that?

Is it possible for Samara to become a good person? I felt so sorry for her, it seems she was just a needy girl who wanted a mom. What if we revived her and gave her a mom?

Let's discuss Samara.
>>
What an ugly girl.

At least use her evil as a force of good.

Drop off shipments of her video tapes all over the city Pakistan.

Regularly interrupt tv broadcastings of her stream in Russia and Syria.
>>
It's been a long time since i saw the ring movies. Maybe you can refresh me the lore a little bit
>>
>>18471045
She was evil since birth, the water thing was part of her character, don't know if it was something.

Mother was evil too, but not supernatural evil.
>>
>>18471062
Maybe she was destined to be evil and you can't change that. But let's say that you can. How do you change her? An exorcism may be a good idea
>>
>>18471092
one of the problems is that Samara had powers and she could not control them, so even her parents were scared of her.
>>
>>18471045
her biological mom said Samara told her to drow her, so she tried, but some people stopped her and sent her to an asylum and put Samara to adoption.

She got adopted by a couple who bred horses. At first they were ok, they loved Samara. but Samara had supernatural powers she could not control and accidentaly disturbed her parents.

Her dad forced her to sleep in the stable with the horses, she got pissed with all the horse noise and forced the horses to commit suicide.

After a while the adoptive mom was already insane because all of this, so she threw Samara in a well. Samara survived for 7 days, then died.

Some genius built a cabin on that place and put a TV and VHS on top of the well. Samara transfered her spirit to a VHS tape and created the cursed video.
>>
>>18471129
one of the best cliff notes, ty sir.
>>
>>18471129
Wow I missed a lot then if that's what happened. That actually makes it seem pretty interesting.
I should give it another watch
>>
>>18471108
perhaps you could teach her from a very young age how to use her powers but imo the movie wanted to drive home the point that she was innately evil
>>
>>18471193
>but imo the movie wanted to drive home the point that she was innately evil

Yeah, I think so too, but then I think about Samara asking to be drowned. Was the mom just imagining things, was that actually God's voice, was Samara asking to be killed so she wouldn't harm people in the future or would she become even more powerful if she got drowned?

It is not said in the movie, but some sites on internet say Samara's dad is an evil ocean spirit. So this is why I don't understand why she fears water.
>>
>>18471193
goddammit this is /x/
go to /b/ with your ghost loli waifu threads
>>
>>18471185
The meta-scare of the chain-letter aspect is ruined now that you can get copies of the film, but it's still got great atmosphere and few jump scares.
>>
>>18471021
This belongs in /tv/.
>>
>>18471415
this thread has had more interseting discussion of the film than anything /tv/ has produced in that last 2 years
>>
>>18471021
>So, when she was born she was scared of water even before she got thrown in the well. Why?
If I remember correctly it was about her father (her mother had claimed that she didn't have a father) She was the seed of a being from a water-related dimension or something like that, It's been a long time since I've seen it.
>>
>>18471021
Sadako just needs a hug <3
>>
>>18471021
The books were better
[spoiler]it was all a computer simulation[/spoiler]
>>
>>18475587
spoilers don't work on this board, might want to delete the post if you really care about spoilers. Also, really? That seems so out of left field. You're fucking with us, right?
>>
File: 1479071651763.jpg (482KB, 657x890px) Image search: [Google]
1479071651763.jpg
482KB, 657x890px
She was kinda cute.
>>
>>18475594
He's not kidding. It's a twist in a later novel. It's not that absurd though. I actually really like the books too.

Each novel does shift the books into a fantastical new direction. The shift from book 2 to 3 kinda reminds me from shifting enders game to speaker for the dead.
>>
>>18471129
Why didn't she transfer her spirit to a popular music video or something? Then she would propagate herself much faster.
>>
>>18471275
In the Japanese movie it is said the mom would go to the cave near the ocean and suddenly became pregnant and how the father was an ocean deity
>>
Hey aren't most of these movies all rip-off remakes of Japanese Horror flicks? I remember there were a ton of crappy ones.
>>
She's a demon, or demon spawn, or whatever.

Her parents couldn't conceive, so they turned to eastern medicine and finally eastern occult. When Noah breaks into the asylum's archives he finds a bunch of paperwork written in Japanese caligraphy. Shit was some paperwork that they kept. But yeah, she was pure evil.

It's why her father made her stay in the barn. It's why her mother killed her. She was fucking up the whole island.

I don't see why this is tough to figure out. Not a complicated movie.
>>
>>18475587
>>18477074

WHAT THE FUCK ELABORATE?
IT ALL BEING A COMPUTER SIMULATION?
>>
>>18475587
Can someone explain this please? How was it all a computer simulation?
>>
>>18477957
lmao
>>
>>18478026
fuck off asshole.
if you really don't know anything then shut up
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.