[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We shall hereby divide our sheep from our goats. In our minds,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: duck_PNG5011.png (3MB, 1888x1750px)
duck_PNG5011.png
3MB, 1888x1750px
We shall hereby divide our sheep from our goats. In our minds, I mean.

If you are mentally ill, come here and be healed. In a place where the tinfoil helmet is God, we know some of it is true. So if you wish to see the Statue of David, remove everything else.

In other words, let's focus and remove the lethargy from what your board is doing, and continue to proceed toward a focus.

Mentally ill individuals post ITT to be healed by practitioners of quantum technology, santeria, NLP, MLP, etc.
>>
In other words: be healed.
>>
Heal me of my depression, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts. Please.
>>
>>18470789
check. i'm actually trying to catch Hanz but your healing can be collateral. I also want to satisfy the mods culturally. This isn't going to be tumblr, you are actually going to be healed of those things now.
>>
Heal me please.... If you can, please respect my human rights

If you can't respect human rights while trying to heal someone then how is it even healing?

Especially if you aware harming and not healing?

Sorry, this stuff exists.....please have mercy and heal me
>>
>>18470795
Thank you. And may the divine bless you.
>>
Not to sound overly harsh, but obviously if you can't respect q person's human rights then don't bother healing them until you fix the human rights part.....

....the bible advises to do things 'properly' and 'in order'
>>
>>18470804
You are Hanz, correct?
>>
I nee to free mind and sortof the body can u help out I need more positive energy can give me a list.
>>
>>18470825
Get in line behind Hanz.

I'm serious, this isn't another tumblr thread. I don't even know what that means because I've never used tumblr. But this isn't a thing where "I" just do "energy" to heal people. What we are doing is, come here and get help.

Yes, here's your healing, there's no list, there's just this: you came here because you know you're unwell. So you know that now. That's the gift... honesty.
>>
>>18470811
not hanz, sorry
>>
>>18470871
where is the healing and the help?
>>
>>18470773
>quantum technology, santeria, NLP, MLP, etc.
>santeria
Why you bringing Lucumi into your crazy little plan?
>>
>>18470871
what I'm sayin is merge wth universe more and than heal though freedom of detachment. can you help
>>
Please heal me of anxiety, bipolar/depression
>>
Heal me of my depression and paranoia. I have unholy thoughts and I used to never think in that manner. I fear people know whats going through my mind
>>
voices in head ?
>>
>>18470995
NSA and USA intelligence and military reserves are posessed (without Jesus).....they need Jesus....if they don't have Jesus then they are posessed

long live Bernie sanders (the great)
>>
please let me be healed from anxiety, sin, and impure thoughts that plague my mental health, thanks.
>>
Please heal me from my bi polar, my depression, my nonverbal, and my self loathing.
And if you can't, I just want to be happy if possible, no more struggling for food or money, no more bouts of no electricity.
Thank you.
>>
Do I need help?
>>
>>18470773
>Anonymous 12/30/16(Fri)01:50:41 No.184

Do I need help?
>>
File: robert-anton-wilson-love-big.jpg (246KB, 960x693px) Image search: [Google]
robert-anton-wilson-love-big.jpg
246KB, 960x693px
>>18472713
all of these things are demons of the mind

and are as powerful as you make them.
>>
>>18472732
I'm loosing then. I am trying to ignore them but people hate me when I act naturally and complains when I take precautions. I fed the demons unknowingly as a child and now I don't think I can survive to dismantle them as an adult.
>>
Please, please heal me. Make this shit stop. I'm not a fantastic person, but i try to be good and help people in need when i can. Please heal my brain.
>>
>>18472737
>act through peace and respect

if your environment is hostile to your nature than change your environment or change your nature

and please try not to be afraid

thats what everyone else wants.
>>
>>18472740
heal your brain by asking about others' brains.
>>
>>18472744
I can't, it's my career and it's a good job... but to change my nature is impossible.
>>
>>18472796
it is impossible only because you think it so.

how can you change, or even expect change when you can't even invite yourself to change?

if you can't then
focus your energy about these issues into fearlessness.

just don't be afraid.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.