[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vampiric Portal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1303.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1303.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Do you feel like your life changed after a certain point and you are the victim of a curse? Or, a portal of some kind opened in your life path?
>>
>>18470669
you and only you control your life
look deep inside
no fucking excuses
>>
File: image.jpg (538KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
538KB, 1024x768px
3 Now there was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews;

2 this man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You have come from God as a teacher; for no one can do these [a]signs that You do unless God is with him.”

3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born [b]again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

4 Nicodemus *said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? He cannot enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born, can he?”

5 Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Do not be amazed that I said to you, ‘You must be born [c]again.’

8 The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

9 Nicodemus said to Him, “How can these things be?”

10 Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel and do not understand these things?

11 Truly, truly, I say to you, we speak of what we know and testify of what we have seen, and you do not accept our testimony.

12 If I told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things?
>>
File: image.jpg (450KB, 1673x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
450KB, 1673x2000px
13 No one has ascended into heaven, but He who descended from heaven: the Son of Man.

14 As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up;

15 so that whoever [d]believes will in Him have eternal life.

16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His [e]only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.

18 He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the [f]only begotten Son of God.

19 This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.

20 For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.

21 But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God.”
>>
>>18470745
>>18470750

Fuck you, judgemental prick
>>
>>18470768
these words are not judgmental, they are truth and life
>>
>>18470673
Shut the fuck up. Shit happens that is beyond anyone's control. If a baby is born with bone cancer, what should he do to look inside and overcome that? kys.
>>
>>18470807
....perhaps you can seek out God on the matter?
>>
>>18470669
It feels like a curse, part of me fucking hates it. I can't tell anyone about it either without sounding mental. I use this site as therapy (or rping as some of the rightfully sceptical call it)

I shouldn't feel too bad though, it's not the worst fate, all things considered. Everything has perks and downsides. It's only a matter of perspective.

My life changed, significantly. The people I once knew don't recognise me, alot of my memories are gone too. It's a fresh start I suppose.

I don't really have a direction at the moment (I'd like to go fight abroad, satisfy some of my "needs" but the constant sun turns me off).

I don't know how you Americans can live in those conditions either, kudos.
>>
File: image.jpg (419KB, 1600x1067px)
image.jpg
419KB, 1600x1067px
>>18470807
I think that surely God wouldn't want His reputation to go sour, and seeing the seriousness of the issue at hand He will definitely guide you and reveal Himself regarding this

....when you speak with the Creator....ask Him what you will "in the name of His Son, Jesus Christ"

....perhaps God will send an angel to guide you
>>
>>18470820
that's interesting that you RP here, anon I don't do that here (just a personal thing)

Know this, that I accept you as far as two people accept each other just as you are no matter who you are
>>
>>18470822
It is funny how you're assuming you're talking to the same person. Do you know how 4chan works?
>>
>>18470820
....if you are truly being honest

but know that with all the evil and 'hell' on earth paranoia and skepticism and mistrust and fear abounds, sparing none

perhaps this is why Jesus tells us to forgive others of sins, because of the dire straits that all of the human beings are in on earth throughout the world

the human condition can be really destructive to the spirits here on earth....and so if you are honest, well ......but if you are not honest, or you are part of (that) negativity (the evil consuming earth and driving people towards paranoia, fear, and mistrust) then surely people will treat you as such.... the devil is too powerful for us humans to bear, here in our world I think
>>
>>18470835
if you're referring to some 'secret workings of 4chan', no I do not.... But I know how it functions enough to post here
>>
>>18470851
You are acting like you're talking to one poster... you're not. Or is that too rational to you?

Maybe in a language you can understand, "Jesus made two people on the thread. You are disobeying Jesus by talking to them like they're the same poster."
>>
>>18470820
America is like a wonderland as long as you stay away from the politics and the negative people

Truth be told, I think that anybody can make something positive in their lives if God would only be merciful to them while they live on earth, and if harmful people would just leave them in peace

Life isn't perfect, of course....you must filter out the bad and cherish the good....I think....and find a place to hide away from all of the insanity as long as the LORD will provide such a thing if He is merciful
>>
>>18470869
No I am not in the wrong for talking to two people as though they were one person (albeit on accident), you are in the wrong for being too hasty to condemn and for judging falsely, not recognizing it may be an accident

I do not think the rules on 4chan indicate a person must post according to that strict of a condemnation like the one you're claiming
>>
>>18470869
since we are all anonymous, then on 4chan (I do not speak in allegory) there is enough creativity allowed to post as we will as far as the rules or mod shills and Asian intelligence shills (and C.I.A.) will permit
>>
>>18470893
>>18470893
I don't mean to accuse the mods of actually being Asian intelligence shills, I am just using that as a general 'label'
>>
>>18470893

(Don't let voices in a person's head start a war....a hopefully a few lying voices or lying paranormal tricks aren't all it takes to start a war)
>>
>>18470807
you can turn to God, to try to resolve this issue
>>
according to the voices in my head, 8-c-h are the u-s-aa intelli shills

(could be wrong, idk one way or the other)
>>
[email protected]

That isn't anonymous... fuck you and your cult.
>>
>>18470918
why the hostility, though?

...if you don't have it in you to be a decent person, then at least, surely you know that honey tastes sweeter than vinegar
>>
>>18470807
you're slightly off track amigo
>>
>>18470956
No, I'm not. It's just more of that judgemental "You have total control!" bullshit people use in order to justify looking down on those going through hard times. Shit fucking happens that no one can foresee or control. It just does.
>>
I don't know. I have felt like life has been different as of about 4 years ago. Not like the end of the world, just a kind of lack of direction even though nothing changed internally. I have a fine job, a fine life. Goals are set that I'm happy with. Good relationships. But there is just an underlying sense of "oddness" when comparing with time before that. I'm also 30 so there isn't really a major physiological or psychological change around that time to ascribe the feeling to.

Sometimes when I think about it I compare it to like what I'd imagine being 'cursed' would feel like or if there was a 'portal' in my life. It is hard to explain.
>>
>>18470986
the NSA are pulling sheists on the innocent American.... I think they just started upping the sheists around that same time (foreign intelligence, too)

Their most active presence is on the internet obviously...,,,Putin says the Internet is a "CIA Project" or do I've read online

they all need to repent of their wrongdoing before it's too late
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.