[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many people convinced that the gov...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: the-original-steve.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
the-original-steve.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
is about to provide partial or full-disclosure...is it because of what's happening in antarctica?
>>
>>18470537

>so many

There are a lot of very gullible and very stupid people in the world who can't deal with the crushing reality that we are alone in the universe so far as sentient and civilized species go and that everything is random happenstance.
>>
>>18470554
It's odd for sure. I have seen at least 10 references to it here and on other sites. If the gov knew something they would definitely not release it.
>>
It's disinfo.
>>
Dubs say if we get full disclosure
>>
>>18470554
We haven't even observed 99.9% of the Universe, can't even prove what 'Dark matter' or 'Dark energy' is.

String theory supports evidence of more than 4 dimensions

Define alone, if you can't even define reality, or true consciousness ?
>>
we are reaching a point where it is becoming increasingly difficult and getting close to impossible for TPTB to control information.

SO assuming aliens and extraterrestrial ufos exist, then they will not be able to contain the info indefinably.

Given this, the best course of action is to control the narrative. Release information and disclosure that allows the elite to maintain control. The alternative would be for a flood of info to be released and their power would diminish.

So why wouldn't they produce a disclosure event in accordance with their overall goals (control, one world government, continued globalization, debt economy, etc).

For fucks sake, has anyone on this board ever heard of simple logical progressions. I know /x/ has gone to complete shit, but god damn
>>
>>18470660
https://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2006/aug/HQ_06297_CHANDRA_Dark_Matter.html

dark matter proof. the woman that discovered the proof died a few days ago along with everyone else
>>
Kind of seems like something Trump would do, doesn't it?
>>
http://nypost.com/2016/12/29/massive-anomaly-lurks-beneath-ice-in-antarctica/

Just saw it to, wonder what is under there
>>
>>18472147
only if there's profit in it.
>>
Yeah I heard they're about to disclose all of the nothing that's been happening
>>
File: arthur-contents-schwarzwelt.jpg (43KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
arthur-contents-schwarzwelt.jpg
43KB, 256x192px
So the Schwarzwelt is real?
>>
I used to really be into the idea of disclosure, even before that con man faggot steven greer fucked up all the search results with his disclosure bullshit.
Anyways, one day i was browsing disclosure websites and i found this ancient website made in 1999, about how surely, disclosure would come in the year 2000.
And then i died and stopped caring about disclosure.
Trump doesnt seem to give a fuck about aliens so im not expecting anything unless aliens just fucking land or somethings.
>>
>>18472959
grab you demonica
>>
>>18470537
Be prepared to fight. That is all.
>>
>>18470660
My take on dark matter is a miscalculation in their understanding of gravity and empty space.
>>
>>18473359
Fight who? I am on disability and get government paychecks every week, it barely pays for my medication and cable tv.
>>
>>18473485
Are you fat?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.