[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/X/ what are your most interesting lucid dreaming experiences?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 38051224-galaxy.jpg (413KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
38051224-galaxy.jpg
413KB, 1600x1000px
/X/ what are your most interesting lucid dreaming experiences? Regular dreams are fine too I guess
>>
I liked the one where Hilarry won. Never been happier to realize it was only a dream.
>>
How dose one Lucid dream fellow Anons. I want to try and Lucid dream.
>>
Fucking all of them.

One I had two nights ago was in a place where people become either angels or demons in a very public ritual that happens once every few years or so. I went lucid and decided to crash it because I felt like the divide between light and dark could be bridged and was the only way to stop the fighting. A representative from both sides had a sort of small inkwell that you had to dip your finger in to choose which side you'd take: one filled with white liquid and the other black. I jumped in and dipped each index finger in each one simultaneously even though supposedly doing so would destroy someone.

Seemingly nothing happened aside from the fact that I now had a thick covering of "paint" on the tips of my fingers, so I decided to touch them together. Some weird oil-slick colored area started forming where I touched and rotating perpendicular to my fingers, and I got transported to what I assume was Heaven. Only angels were there, and the ceremony was being overseen by many angels led by another. The leader turned out to be a self-righteous bitch and total crusader out to kill any demons.

Touched my fingers again and ended up in what I imagine was hell. No fire or brimstone, seemed like a futuristic city that was generally very dark with few artificial lights. Ended up meeting other people from the past who underwent the ritual. They seemed okay, and admitted they choose this path because they didn't trust the angels, but they made a mistake. Some guy showed up and "activated" the black ink in them which causes them to become vicious and attack me. I realized I had the power to purge it out of them, but it was so ingrained in their bodies I couldn't do it without killing them.

Other shit happened. All I remember.
>>
It is a superb feeling to realize that you're in a dream and then suddenly using that knowledge to take control of the dream. The bad part is that if you are not good that this, at any moment you can lose all control, forget everything, and fall back into the dream as a puppet witness, only to experience nonsense and forgetfulness.
>>
File: astral.jpg (87KB, 429x400px)
astral.jpg
87KB, 429x400px
>>18470076
It involved being aboard a massive cruise ship, so big it housed an entire city atop the deck, with streets, houses, apartments, department stores, everything. Snowflakes sprinkled the air and piled along the sidewalks. Eventually, I found myself standing at the base of a small flight of stairs, atop of which was a door leading into a large apartment complex. Residents(?) of the building sat atop the flight of stairs, laughing at anyone foolish enough to try to climb them, for ice had made the steps particularly treacherous. I braved the first 2 steps and nearly lost my balance both times, all while the crowd above me sniggered and mocked me. But before I could brave the third, a sharp gasp came from my onlookers, and that's when I noticed one of them, a young woman, had slipped and was falling backwards. I didn't have to think twice about helping this woman who was just seconds ago laughing at my misfortune, and so I reached out and caught her.

I set my jacket down for her to sit on as she gingerly examined her swollen ankle, then offered to give her a hand back up the stairs. She looked from my hand to the crowd of onlookers above us. They had stopped laughing and now spoke in hushed whispers among each other. The young woman with the sprained ankle only hesitated for a moment, then she turned to face me again. "Will you take me with you?"

I could never refuse, and so I hoisted her onto my back and we carried on exploring the streets of the floating city. But that wasn't the only new friend I would meet. Shortly after catching the young woman, a very young girl, maybe 11 years old, ran up to us and grabbed my hand. I let her guide me through what seemed like dozens of side alleys until we finally arrived at an unmarked door. Inside was an elevator, and together the three of us stepped aboard. The elevator traveled up, up, and away, and it didn't seem like it was ever going to stop, but then... it did. And something like pic related is what greeted me.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.