[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

17 seconds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 14

theory is that thoughts focused on for over 17 seconds change, get denser, bigger, more nuanced
>>
i like having everything that i want
all is well
>>
>>18470011
It's just a shame you couldn't give more than 17 seconds of thought to this thread.
>>
i love my life
there are trees here.. and water
>>
relaxing, chill, by a stream of water
in the dead of the night the worlds collide
we will spark a fire with the light
>>
i like making friends
>>
>>18470011
that's a cool picture
>>
emotions can feel
emotions feel like power
power begets more power
the sweetest hearts lie in vain for their time to perform their ritual giving
>>
https://www.quantumbalancing.com/17second_technique.htm
>>
File: wallpapers.ws-32718.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
wallpapers.ws-32718.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
all is well with the world
i sit here beside the river in peace, with flowers and dandelions growing in still, a peaceful breeze blows through, a touch, a splash
a lover to enjoy this carress from the world
a lover to mesh with my skin
beauty
>>
File: Quotefancy-23768-3840x2160.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Quotefancy-23768-3840x2160.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
beauty
beauty is getting everything you want
i like getting everything i want
i am god
all this see, is mine
i love my world
i love my people
they are here for me
i will take care of them
they are me
>>
File: moar-dopeness-9.jpg (144KB, 728x908px) Image search: [Google]
moar-dopeness-9.jpg
144KB, 728x908px
> i like this thread
> you will see this with me
> do you understand me?
> I am your savior
> We walk tomorrow hand in hand
> I will take your hand
> And we will succeed in all
> Time is infinite
> There is time enough for us
> I love you
> You are perfect
> Time enough to
> Do what you want
>>
Schizophrenia is one hell of a drug, huh.
>>
File: 1482234002751.png (85KB, 331x418px) Image search: [Google]
1482234002751.png
85KB, 331x418px
>>18470013
fpbp
>>
>>18470067
Why are the sun-rays all fucked up in this pic?
>>
The game is to focus on a thought for 17 seconds, any thought which was written down, and then after the 17 seconds boundary is hit, focus on the thought that the previous thought became, focus on next thought for 17 seconds which was written down and follow the chain for whatever. It's interesting that there is a 16 to 17 second boundary where the thought changes. It's pretty obvious marker. I wonder if it's a neuron thing.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79KB, 1920x1080px
>>18470067
By the last thought in this chain, very high emotion with buzzing in hands. Felt the same way a drop in blood pressure gives. Too much to handle.
>>
well i do notice thinking more about certain things seems to make them appear more to me so maybe there is some merit to this, but why 17 second? i'll give it a go though

>>18472674
have you tried it yourself?
>>
>>18472738
All of the posts that seem like random poetry or thoughts, one a line, that is the tests. Each line the next thought the previous one became - as close an approximation translated to words.

I haven't seen any evidence of things appearing. The thoughts themselves do seem to stick around afterwards and reappear organically and it does seem to alter head space.

I've heard that 16 to 17 seconds causes law of attraction to work so that another thought joins the thought you were thinking. From experimentation something is happening at that length.
>>
>>18472756
>I haven't seen any evidence of things appearing.

so it doesnt have any physical use? am surprised though as they do appear more to me, but it is unpredictable too.

>The thoughts themselves do seem to stick around afterwards and reappear organically and it does seem to alter head space.

so for changing yourself/personality it can work? or altering mood?
>>
>>18472760
> so it doesnt have any physical use? am surprised though as they do appear more to me, but it is unpredictable too.

haven't seen any

this is all just some scientific approached investigation, i can't link any physical thing to it. Yet.
>>
>>18472767
so what do you use it for if not physical manifestations?
>>
>>18472774
Sure control of reality is the goal but you can't make something into something it's not and you can't control something unless you look at it objectively. Divide and conquer the problem, get real data with real results.
>>
>>18472760
>>18472774

>so for changing yourself/personality it can work? or altering mood?
It can, if you begin to also analyze your thoughts as to why they would come to mind and who they effected your emotions. If you do that you can start to recognize patterns in your thoughts and then consciously change them through your will.
>>
>>18472790
thanks anon. is change through will just forcing myself to adhere to new thought patterns until they stick on their own or something else? for all the occult stuff i've never understood "will" and how to use it
>>
>>18472756
Should we use a timer or just count to 17?
>>
i wrote a python script that will alert every 17 seconds for 15 minutes. counting is kind of distracting.
>>
>>18472814
What kind of thing are you focusing on for 17 seconds?

Do you go through a list and advance each time you get an alert?
>>
File: hump-day-part-ii-dopeness-26.jpg (41KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hump-day-part-ii-dopeness-26.jpg
41KB, 1000x1000px
>>18472814
works in ubuntu, for others need to modify the sound source. https://gist.github.com/anonymous/0a95c58a88c7d109e62c6d8923aa1a6a
>>
>>18472818
i focus on one thought for 17 seconds and then if done right it usually turns into a new thought that just feels more powerful and the old thought feels diminished. I then focus on that new thought and so on, following the road of new thoughts.
>>
>>18472822
Are you able to elaborate on the kinds of thoughts you are focusing on?

Are you trying to use the law of attraction or something?
>>
>>18472855
i like thoughts seem to work ok.

like 'i like that the world is safe'
'i like that everything is going to be ok'

even if it's not true. either law of attraction works or doesn't, but ya this should use law of attraction if it exists because of the focus. you don't try to use gravity, it just works and you roll down the hill.. it's useful to think that nothing serious is going on here.
>>
>>18470011
how does one quantify the size of density of a thought
more ideas about that right could easily be labeled as other thoughts so the "size" of the initial one never changes, you just have other, related thoughts
>>
>>18472933
I think he means the amount of energy that is charged with the thought.
>>
File: hump-day-part-ii-dopeness-12.jpg (162KB, 736x1185px) Image search: [Google]
hump-day-part-ii-dopeness-12.jpg
162KB, 736x1185px
>>18472933
You're right that it's tough to quantify a thought but at around 16 to 17 seconds there seems to be a shift that is not the same as a different thought. The new thought seems to have more power, the original focus seems reduced somehow when comparing the two thoughts. An experience, while focusing on a car driving by, and holding that focus, it seemed to shift to get more 'texture' to the focus. I could feel the steering wheel and the interior of the car. So ya, I don't know exactly what is going on. Is it shifting to a more powerful thought? The new thought does seem new though, not something had access to. It's kind of interesting because it feels like change, instead of rehashing same thoughts. I believe this is an expanded thought.
>>
>>18472970
>while focusing on a car driving by, and holding that focus, it seemed to shift to get more 'texture' to the focus. I could feel the steering wheel and the interior of the car
Interesting. I do not get the same effect.

An experiment. Could you attempt to focus your thought on giving me the ability to do these kinds of things with the same power as you for 17 seconds. My name is Aaron if that helps.
>>
Our mind is amazing
>>
File: pasted-image-1920x10801.jpg (656KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pasted-image-1920x10801.jpg
656KB, 1920x1080px
> Everyone has the same power as me
> the world is changing
> there is love everywhere
> i am you
> you are all
> there is future
> i have changed
> i am all
> fear not death
> it is ok to be alone
>>
>>18473098
why not focus on 1 thought for multiples of 17 sec instead?
>>
>>18472855
It was either Bob proctor or Abraham hicks that were touting this method for focusing on law of attraction desires
>>
i dont care what people think
i love myself
i am good enough for myself
i will carry on
no one will stop me
i will express myself
i am
>>
File: look-at-that-dopeness-21.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
look-at-that-dopeness-21.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
>>18473339
because it feels like you are following the leading thought. why stick with the original thought when you have expanded. it also sticks more with you when you follow the next thought.
>>
File: 1478142665325.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478142665325.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
you are what you think
be careful what you wish for
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.