[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yourself in alternate realities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 29

>somewhat well versed in astral traveling/meditation/lucid dreaming
>decided to see if I could travel to alternate realities to meat different mes
>found a synergetic "me" from another reality, who was literally doing the same thing
>the "alternate me" is different, but complementary, and a girl
>we were able to communicate non verbally, and naturally
>realize that she's been a reoccurring part of my dreams sense I was very young(young than 5), these dreams seemed highlighted in my memory; the same is true for her only in reverse
>we both decided to have astral sex/merge energies(it just kinda of happened, never did this before)
>now we're always connected, our energies complementing each other in harmony
>we meat almost every time I dream now

Does anyone else have experience with meeting themselves from other realities? I feel like all these events in my life were strangely planned, like it was inevitable, and I don't know why.
>>
whatever else into infinity, which i absolutely do not like.
>>
>>18469836
>Does anyone else have experience with meeting themselves from other realities? I feel like all these events in my life were strangely planned, like it was inevitable, and I don't know why.

I feel exactly what you describe! It is like a Yin/Yang theory, she is my polar opposite. But together we are one and the same.
>>
>>18469836
op tell me how do you do that?I mean how do you meditate/lucid dream or whatever
>>
File: 212.jpg (98KB, 494x750px) Image search: [Google]
212.jpg
98KB, 494x750px
>>18469905

Exactly! It's like as soon as we merged(?) we found the perfect balance, and started resonating in a way that made a whole much greater than the some of it's parts. Yin-yang is a good analogy.
>>
>>18469836
fairly certain I am an alternate reality version of some solid snake type fucker
>>
>>18469836
>>18469940
what is the best way to commune with alternate versions of yourself, would really like to speak with Ultimate version of me
>>
File: donarudo-kun.png (160KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
donarudo-kun.png
160KB, 480x480px
>>18469836
Fun fact: every dream you make is seeing from an alternate you's eyes. Some live in a world similar to ours, but others are from a fucked up place.

Lucid dreaming is being a god-like you.

See: Strings theory + multiverse.
>>
>>18469836
>MEAT

Vegans hate them
>>
>>18470100

>fact

Link peer reviewed science article. Im interested in these facts
>>
>>18470100
I had a dream I was Robert Deniro once. And I inhabited a world of bee people.
>>
>>18470100
This.
>>
>>18470100
When new age faggots attempt science
>>
File: even_a_woman.jpg (67KB, 359x298px) Image search: [Google]
even_a_woman.jpg
67KB, 359x298px
>>18470125

The multiverse is an interesting place.
>>
File: 1482939474055.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
1482939474055.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>18470120

Science doesn't work with facts, it works with theories. What you consider "fact", as a whole, has a half life of about a decade.
>>
>>18469836

>Had sex with your alternate self

Masturbating or incest?
>>
File: 1469571102607.jpg (9KB, 241x274px) Image search: [Google]
1469571102607.jpg
9KB, 241x274px
>>18469836
>we both decided to have astral sex
>>18469836
>we meat almost every time I dream now
>>18469836
>meat
>>18469836
>meat
>>
File: Thrones3-20CerseiJaime.jpg (99KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
Thrones3-20CerseiJaime.jpg
99KB, 1280x852px
>>18470221

More like twincest than anything(the similarities are deep)...
>>
File: freudianslip1.jpg (52KB, 670x500px) Image search: [Google]
freudianslip1.jpg
52KB, 670x500px
>>18470249
>>
>>18470254
lol I didn't understand this post until I reread it a few times
>>
>>18470951
Them African blacks was slaves once, and them don't know any better. Just forgive them and prays for them. White mans cause all their problems. Just because they eat their young ones like Lions and other animals, don't only did it because they came from single families. We need to let them move into our cities by the millions to assimilate them and pay for them with our tax dollars. No more tax cuts for people with jobs! They need to pay up!
>>
>>18470962
crazier post I have read all day.
>>
>>18470932
There is nothing to read
>>
>>18469836

I've encountered other versions of myself before while 'walking. Never dicked myself, though I have killed alternates.

Just because I couldn't pass it up, relevant vidya. https://youtu.be/rNNIh_deuj0
>>
File: jet-li-o.gif (3MB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
jet-li-o.gif
3MB, 320x214px
>>18470997
Did your strength and speed increase every time you killed an alternate version of yourself?
>>
>>18470951
this
>>
>>18470100
I feel very bad for rhe me that lives in a world of perpetual twilight run by giant hairy venomous spiders that dont kill you but inflict unbearable agony through their fangs. It hurt so fucking bad that I woke up screaming.

Also the one that got turned into a vampire by a south african vampress with purple pussy lips and had to fight a roman legion to save his family.

The one where he was in David Bowie's band had it pretty good though. Im jealous of him, he had a much bigger cock than myself sadface.jpg
>>
>>18471538

If anything, I feel weaker.
>>
>>18471619
It is probably because killing an identical version of yourself takes a lot of effort and energy, think of it as two cars colliding. You took him out, but you will need more time to recuperate before smashing another version of yourself.
>>
>>18469836
I bet you beat your meat
>>
>>18471619
That's what happens when you literally destroy portions of your soul/essence bro. What prompted you to murder your alters? Did they fight back? How did you do it?
>>
>>18469836
> we both decided to have astro sex (it just kind of happened, never did this before.)

No shit. I could have called you were a virgin long before you said it.
>>
>>18471754

I didn't want to get killed and/or eaten. "A" tried to stab me on first sight with a chunk of bone and wouldn't calm the fuck down so he got quite literally stomped to death after managing to stab me in the stomach. "B" shot at me with arrows and then ran to get his tribe to continue attacking when I got close to their settlement, incidentally they got genocided. "C" I don't know what the fuck happened, but it wasn't human and I panic-murdered it, no version of me is allowed to have more than 4 legs (I have a thing about spiders). "D" was an asshole; he wanted to compare notes, so I dropped guard a little and the fucker stunned me with a blow to the head using a teapot. Came to, bound to an altar. Broke free while my other self wasn't paying attention and well. I did things to that version of myself that would make even Nazi death camps recoil in horror.
>>
>>18471825
Geez. Are you violent IRL?
>>
>>18470997
> Never dicked myself, though I have killed alternates.
Yikes, that sounds painful. What lead up to that?

The other me bound/locked-out an alternative version of us, before our meeting/meating.
I also had a run in with a negative version of us/we/me, I think it was trying to steal energy(VERY ineffectively), then it saw that I saw it, I said "what are you even doing?"(honestly confused), he freaked out punched me in the face and ran away.
Both events happened at the same time, and drove us to think about the possibilities/risks of poking around the multiverse.
>>
>>18470968

There is, just with pictures.
>>
File: 1437750298674.gif (845KB, 300x192px) Image search: [Google]
1437750298674.gif
845KB, 300x192px
>>18469836
A few years ago, I did a fucking lot of mescaline. I lived all the possibilities of my life, from a specific point in my life until death. Don't remember most of them, but the one that sticks with me the most is dying in the sand as a soldier in the middle east. I had almost joined the Marines at that point in my life, but decided against it last minute.
>>
>>18470100
Acknowledging this as fact, I encountered the version of me who has it the worst. On christmas day, I dreamt that I walked into my house to find each of my family members shot in head, laying dow together. I also dreamt that Donald Trump was shot in a separate dream.
>>
>>18471825
>I didn't want to get killed and/or eaten. "A" tried to stab me on first sight with a chunk of bone and wouldn't calm the fuck down so he got quite literally stomped to death after managing to stab me in the stomach. "B" shot at me with arrows and then ran to get his tribe to continue attacking when I got close to their settlement, incidentally they got genocided. "C" I don't know what the fuck happened, but it wasn't human and I panic-murdered it, no version of me is allowed to have more than 4 legs (I have a thing about spiders). "D" was an asshole; he wanted to compare notes, so I dropped guard a little and the fucker stunned me with a blow to the head using a teapot. Came to, bound to an altar. Broke free while my other self wasn't paying attention and well. I did things to that version of myself that would make even Nazi death camps recoil in horror.

Man I think you're just murdering aliens from a different earth or dimension.
>>
>>18470202
Wat. Scientific laws are facts. Theories are attempts to explain them. This is why a scientific law can be written in a mathematical equation that is used to predict outcomes. I don't think you know wtf you are talking about.
>>
File: 1482921087424.jpg (43KB, 960x642px) Image search: [Google]
1482921087424.jpg
43KB, 960x642px
>>18472207

It's pretty obvious if you're experiencing another you. It's like a mirror of the deepest part of you, an unmistakable similarity that will leave you doubtless to what's happening.

In my experience doing what he did has even more of a red-flag "don't do this" feeling than suicide, like it's similar but far worse.

(in my experience, I'm sure not all of my experiences are objective, and personal paradigms are probably a massive component to the subjective view/experience)
>>
File: 01-parallel_universe.jpg (72KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
01-parallel_universe.jpg
72KB, 640x400px
>>18472483

Trying to find objective reality within a universe made of probabilities, will always contain axioms; even as science marches ever closer to the core truths, exponentially faster, it will always be fractionally right and fractionally wrong.

Once you give up on the concept of objective reality, things will fall into place allot faster.
>>
>>18472483

Nopes.

A scientific "law" is only the model that best approximates the facts.

If scientific laws were facts, this would mean that either:

1 - The universe works in a different way as scientific models change

2 - Science couldn't progress because theories couldn't be discredited or improved because they would be, well, unmovable facts.
>>
File: 12121212.jpg (232KB, 800x888px) Image search: [Google]
12121212.jpg
232KB, 800x888px
>>18472483

Science is trying to make a circle with lines, no matter how many lines you add, it will never be a perfect circle.
>>
>>18472537

Although, the more lines you have the easier it is to draw a circle that completes every point that was correct.
>>
>>18469836
>I feel like all these events in my life were strangely planned
>events
>wild imaginings and delusions
>"events"
>>
>>18472556

maybe I'm opening partitions of my subconscious mind, in a way that achieves balance, focus, creativity, personal peace of mind, and the statistically proven benefit of the placebo effect in almost every aspect of my life.

If that's the paradigm that's true, and I'm just using esoteric mental symbology to positively manipulate my mind, with no apparent downside... that would be fine too.
>>
>>18469836
sounds like you need a girlfriend
>>
>>18470100
>had dreams where I'm in my neighbourhood but it's different
>had dreams where I'm back in highschool but again it's different
>had multiple dreams where I died
>had a bunch of dreams where I "return" to certain areas
Funny thing is these dreams are hyper realistic and waking up is really disorienting.
>>
>>18469836

Could there be a possible connection between this and the alchemical "great Hermaphrodite"?

https://chemicalmarriage.wordpress.com/2011/03/23/the-great-hermaphrodite-explained/
>>
>>18470189
That is a really good picture for reference.
>>
>>18472514
Ok, here's your problem. You start out by saying scientific laws. You move on to say as models change the universe changes. You still don't know what a scientific law is, because it isn't a model. A law has an equation. This can be repeated and used to precisely predict outcomes when you have the proper variables measured. And your 2nd point, again is not law, it is theory. In this post you seem to think a scientific model, law, and theory are interchangeable words, they are not. This is a very common misconception, it's ok. But here you are very, very wrong.
>>
>>18472514
>>
>>18473537
The Pilot theory proves that Heisenberg and Quantum Physics as false.
>>
File: 1482523836331.png (158KB, 303x311px) Image search: [Google]
1482523836331.png
158KB, 303x311px
>>18473834

>proves
>>
>>18473858
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIyTZDHuarQ

Herp derp, something exist and doesn't exist at the same time, one thing is at both places at the same time, unless you measure it and it magically doesn't do it anymore.
>>
>me 5 yr old
the me was a 17 yr old in a green village who befriended a scientist and opened a company.
demons invaded the green village
>me and the scientist job was to fight them. i had the power to pop them with praying. i open a house and i find 99 red ones nude. i poped them all. high five the scientist. say goodbeye get back to real life. i was 5 yr old
>>
>>18473896
Yeah, it's all pretty mathematically and experimentally proven. Maybe you should read some of the publications on it and make your own decisions

Oh wait, you never bothered to even learn basic calculus because "math is just like, a tool of spiritual oppression maaaaan. the school system just doesnt get me duuuuuude . im just spiritually smart bruuuuuuuuu"
>>
>>18473896
>>18473858

Aiit, reading through this makes me wonder, no im sorry, it only corrects me why we humans are self destructive.. No sense of unity or acknowledgement. (Why? Insulting and saying both are wrong in pretexts that is rude is not a progress, but destruction.)

Quantum Physics is an Theory which is trying to prove itself. And that there is no Big bang and bunch of other crap. String Theory is more plausible after MY OPINION. However I can't say what's right..or left.

On the "Herp derp, something exist and doesn't exist at the same time, one thing is at both places at the same time, unless you measure it and it magically doesn't do it anymore."

Seriously, okay so Wi-fi is magical too now? or just a stream of digitalized frequencies that burst through the room..? Point, when you observe the element, it takes a solid form, but though when you turn away from the element (object) it is in its "free form matter" that contains information from, frequency, vibration and energy.. light in other words by quantum standard.

Arguable is where does the energy output to come from.. in the first place. And does every material have an energy output? Some say yes, some no, therefore, theory.

Yet, i understand the point of mathematical equations like fibonnacis numbers, etc. Perfect rythm corelates to perfect mathematical equation, as a piano chord.

However, we humans like to understand things from out viewpoint, and not how things are made. They'd argue the Earth was flat, when indeed it was round, and now we know as a Scientific fact that it is.. Because of pictures and obvious other reasons. I mean, seriously, science started as a cult, because religion forbade it, and meant God made all, but nop.

In other words, we all shall see.
BETCHA TESLA WUS RITE
>>
>>18469836
>we meat
lost me there bro
>>
File: 1482921250632.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482921250632.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>18474089
>(Why? Insulting and saying both are wrong in pretexts that is rude is not a progress, but destruction.)

Sometimes things go too far astray, and need to be purged; so new things can emerge from their corpses.
>>
>>18471711
underrated post + dubs
>>
Guerilla fighters against radical neofeminism
>>
>>18470202
Never try to science again.
>>
File: 247784.gif (69KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
247784.gif
69KB, 480x270px
>>18474413
>>
>>18472038
Can you go into more detail?
That's pretty fascinating. Do you know what might have prompted that kind of trip or was it random?
W-Was it scary?
>>
>>18475491

It's like being a method actor who forgot he was acting.
>>
>>18470100
>>18472610
Have dreams like this all the time. It feels like me I know its me. But I just know that its not exactly me.

I know of 3 or 4 separate versions of myself in these dreams.
>>
File: 1483176309896.jpg (51KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
1483176309896.jpg
51KB, 600x588px
>>18469836
>inb4 twin that you absorbed during your mums pregnancy, that manifests itself when your conciousness is singular(during meditative or dreaming state) and has free space.
>>
>>18475659

>It feels like me I know its me.

100% this.

I think we all have a stem self, which is connected to multiple "yous" in various forms, universes, times/duration. Allot of people talk about being connected to god, that we all are one, souls stemming from one god/source; but what if there's a middle-man, which is our actual true self, and our current experience is a result of that being interacting within the constraints of a material world? Perhaps "god"/source is another stem, that's connected to another stem, and another, perhaps endlessly.
Maybe the various pantheons we're actually describing the the stem souls the make up everything on earth.
>>
>>18472038
damn, do drugs kids
>>
>>18472510
100% this. i ve been telling some people and they are too much pussies to accept, it is a fucking blessing
>>
>>18473499
What is an equation which can be used to make predictions, if not a model of whatever phenomena you can predict with it?

An equation used to correctly predict a phenomenon is ipso facto a model of that phenomenon; but models can and do incorporate more than one equation.

Also, scientific theories are improved or falsified through their models.
>>
>>18475727
I really like the way you think, Anon.
>>
>>18475746

Here's another thought then.
If there is a purpose to this universe(I personally feel their is), it's probably as a vehicle for change, sense change is an absolute constant(for anything that exists longer than an infinitely small amount of time/duration; literally, if it lasted longer than an infinitely small moment it would be linearly moving through the axis of duration, and not stationary), this is intrinsic to experience it seems.
Even as I type we're all moving through space (spinning on earths axis, orbit of sun, solar system orbit of galactic central point, expanding from center of the universe, probably many other way that we are unaware of as of now), as well as duration and time, there is absolutely no way to stay stationary in this existence in any practical way. Even the smallest parts of this universe are moving, so much that the temperature of zero kelvin is impossible to achieve, atoms HAVE to move, to the best of our knowledge now.

Note:this is what I feel this universe's purpose is, not humanity/individuals; more the frame work of the very nature of this reality(which perhaps, could shed insight onto possible reasons for individual existence).
>>
File: 1482549160877.jpg (48KB, 303x312px) Image search: [Google]
1482549160877.jpg
48KB, 303x312px
>>18471825
what did you do that was so bad it was worse than nazis bro?
>>
>>18475491
It was random, happened on day 2 of a long trip. It was scary as fuck. I had to lay down in the dark alone all day.
>>
>>18475732
That trip actually made me quit doing drugs for the most part. Now I just drink, smoke cigs and a little weed sometimes.
>>
File: lets-get-high-and-deny-christ.jpg (381KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
lets-get-high-and-deny-christ.jpg
381KB, 500x534px
>>18476323

quitters never win.
>>
>>18469836
Go fuck yourself OP

>already did
>>
File: 201408_1104_fdbde.jpg (51KB, 625x500px) Image search: [Google]
201408_1104_fdbde.jpg
51KB, 625x500px
>>18476621
>>
File: 1479071651763.jpg (122KB, 433x420px) Image search: [Google]
1479071651763.jpg
122KB, 433x420px
>>18476590
Well, I just found out yesterday that my ex died of an overdose so I'm glad I quit being retarded. RIP, we had some good times. See you in hell, Captain Sarah.
>>
Don't give into peer pressure from you dead friends, keep doing drugs; and when you die, see if you can smuggle some into hell up your ass, I'm sure you ex will appreciate the fix.

NOTE: when you die, whatever's shoved up your ass, you DO take with you.
>>
>>18470221
OP just sleep masturbated in space. That being said I'm jealous of him now.
>>
>>18469836
>claims to be well versed in lucid dreaming
>lets a dream character convince him that she is real
>his delusion persists into waking world

Way to go, OP.

Of course you feel connected to her. She is a part of you after all. Every aspect of a dream is essentially you and you alone. That's the true understanding of the nature of dreams.

>>18470100
That's just blatant bullshit. I guess there is an alternate me that lives in a fucking dota 2 universe. Not to mention that unless you enter the dream directly, you never begin a dream fully lucid. Does that mean that once you gain lucidity, the regular, alternate you just suddenly becomes a god-like you? Losing lucidity also is a common phenomena. Can a god-like being lose all its power without ever noticing it?
>>
>>18478228
>Can a god-like being lose all its power without ever noticing it?

Did you?
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.