[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Neptune so mystical?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: 442079-neptune.jpg (15KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
442079-neptune.jpg
15KB, 700x400px
Why is Neptune so mystical?
>>
File: Untitled14.jpg (814KB, 999x1776px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled14.jpg
814KB, 999x1776px
My man, I see what your doing here.
>>
It is a good looking planet
>>
My understanding is that Neptune has an unexplained tilt to its orbit. It's also the planet that is the furthest from the sun. So, it may represent the unknown and it helps that it also has mysterious attributes beyond just being the furthest planet out.

When I look at Neptune I always feel a sense of something spiritual residing there.. .
>>
>>18470424

In the very center at the core is a Being
>>
>>18469743
I don't know. Never really got into astrology very much. Not until lately, when I got a book about it, written by this ancient greek called Ptolemy. It goes by the name Tetrabiblos.

>>18469762
topkek
>>
>>18469743
Uranus and Venus rotate differently from all other planets. I find that very suspicious.
>>
>>18469743
not Neptune, but every night I see a really bright and big star in the sky, I think it might be a planet. but I have no idea which one it could be.

I was told stars twinkle, but planets don't and this one doesn't twinkle.

I live in the south hemisphere of Earth.
>>
>>18471326
Mars or Venus
>>
>>18471344
can Venus be seen during night? I tought it could only be seen close to the Sun
>>
>>18471326
>>18471349
If it's during the evening then it most likely is Venus.
>>
Because it's an ocean Jovian world.

Water is mystifying.
>>
>>18471312
maybe venus is alligned with uranus?
>>
>>18470424
It's the second-last planet, dingus.
>>
>>18471326
Stars closer to the horizon twinkle due to atmospheric conditions. It's something to that effect anyway. It's easy to look up
>>
>>18469743
Because it is also uranus.
>>
>>18471312
uranus and vagina penis

hrmmm
>>
>>18472183

It's the farthest you fucking idiot.
>>
>>18473030
fuck you and fuck the scientists

t.Pluto
>>
>>18469743
Whenever I look at it, I hear violin in my mind for some reason. It's in my top 3 with Saturn and Jupiter.
>>
>>18469743
It isn't.
>>
>>18474038
this. but i can look at it from space being physically mysterious and this is a mystery on the level of dhamma or something in buddha speak. it's a mysterious concept. but the concepts the other gods would have in relation to sacred geometry and higher order is a pretty flattening observation to the idea just one planet would have.
>>
>>18474038
It is so long as we don't know what's underneath all that atmospheric fluff.
>>
A few things.

It's blue (when it should be green) and no one knows fucking why.
It's windy as hell and we don't know where it gets the energy.
And it's dense as hell.
>>
>>18469743
its fuckin totally blue,
blue is a cool color
and that looks like a goddamn judgemental eyeball in the middle

or perhaps it is watching without judgement from an elevated perspective
>>
>>18471326
If you have a smartphone, there is a free app called skymap, which lets you hold your phone up to the sky and have the planets, constellations, and other celestial bodies labeled in a type of real time overlay so you can identify what you are seeing. If it's late morning or early evening, you might be seeing Venus, otherwise, it's usually Mars or Jupiter.
>>
>>18475268
Wow!
>>
>>18469743

Neptune has a moon, Triton.

When I was a child I remember seeing the first pictures of Neptune roll in, and the first good pictures of Triton. On the upper right of the first released images of Triton was an area that looks like a shelf fungus or a mold on the surface. I had a dream that astronauts visited that area, and it turned out to be infected with some kind fungus or mold that ate through the space suits of any astronaut that touched it, and mouldered them away in their suit to a greenish mold zombie in semi-shredded spacesuit that then turned on humans to infect and kill them. It was a complete night terror, a whole scene of landing, finding the life form, watching the team die, the fear of the last astronauts that knew they were stranded long before the mold got them, because their co-pilots were turned. All very visceral and real.

It was scary as fuck.
>>
>>18475348
>It was scary as fuck.
Also sounds metal as fuck. You should write a novel based on that, I'd read it.
>>
>>18475349
>Also sounds metal as fuck. You should write a novel based on that, I'd read it.

Weird thing is, I ended up going into space science.

I never forgot that dream.
>>
>>18475352
>I ended up going into space science
That's pretty cool, actually. I wish you all the best in your endeavors. also
>inb4 you're accused of being part of the conspiracy by flat-earthers
>>
>>18475379
>That's pretty cool, actually. I wish you all the best in your endeavors. also

Thanks. I specialized in electromagnetic field theory and computer science.
>>
if i was president we'd have live streams from drones orbiting all planets 24/7

vote for me!
>>
If we count dwarf planets, then not even pluto is the farthest. Idiot.
>>
>>18471326
I also live in the southern hemisphere, and from my window I can see Sirius A rising everyday. That is my bet.
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>18469743
Because it's next to Uranus. I would suggest you have your blue balls checked by a doctor.
>>
>>18476969
Carlos pls
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (50KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
50KB, 480x360px
Why is planet x so mystical?
>>
>>18475268
Are they in cohoots with the government-intelligensia community to label PlanetX/Nibiru with all their fake buzz words & misnomers?! Will it show you at least 20 Venuses when you point your little computer up there for a look at them?!?

> Captcha: Rennes Whitegates
>>
>>18477269
Because we dont know the composition of a planet with eccentric orbit like that of X.
>>
>>18469743
Holst thought so as well; the seventh movement of his "Planets" suite is titled Neptune, the Mystic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4wuV14QlNM
>>
File: 1476235294865.jpg (188KB, 1478x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1476235294865.jpg
188KB, 1478x1019px
>>18470424
Uranus has the almost 90° tilt, not Neptune.

Neptune and Pluto change place for the *furthest due to Pluto's elliptical orbit, though astronomers have found evidence in the form of gravitational convergences for a very large planet beyond both Neptune and Pluto.
>>
>>18475352
>Weird thing is, I ended up going into space science.
It's too late. You've already fallen under the Mold's influence. I hope your little glimpse into the future was worth it.
>>
Atrologists called it the planet of mysticism and devotion, but I really don't know what's behind the qualities attributed to planets aside from linking them with ancient deities. Maybe the religious relations ancient astrologist made with them ended up creating and actual astrologic influence?
>>
>>18469743
because its blue, covered in liquid thousands of times deeper than all the deepest marine trenches on earth combined. its atmosphere contains masses of air the size of the earth moving at hundreds of miles an hour, its winds are fast enough to generate lightning storms and tidal friction great enough to rival the atmosphere of the sun, while its upper atmosphere is more frigid than the arctic poles of earth
>>
>>18480572
but thats pretty much all gaseous giants
>>
>>18480577
fucking gaseous giants man, so fucking mysterious and all
>>
https://youtu.be/Gx_EhMM2S5Y
>>
>>18473948
>/x/ in a single comment
>>
Someone is watching you.
Who is it?
Why?
>>
>>18469743
Id be that way too if I was behind Uranus
>>
>>18473948
Pluto wouldn't be the farthest anymore though because other bodies of similar size were discovered and basically the "muh Pluto" fags are dumb 2bh
>>
you ever pounded the boipussy of a femmy pisces gaiboi, op? if you do, the answer will be revealed to you.
>>
>>18472183
>>18473030
Yeah! Pluto fight!
>>
>>18469743
Cuz it's blue. It does look pretty cool. Much better than ugly Jupiter which looks like a giant barf ball.
>>
there's evidence that Neptune is the second-farthest planet. There are irregular orbits of Kuiper-Belt objects in a similiar pattern, suggesting an actual large planet out there in the darkness that's around 10 times the mass of Earth.

So i guess you got your planet X.
>>
>>18469743
why is uranus so tight?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.