/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

flat ear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 23

File: flat-earth-625x350.jpg (50KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
flat-earth-625x350.jpg
50KB, 625x350px
Redpill me on the flat earth, /x/.
>>
out out out!
>>
>>18468793
Please stop.
>>
>>18468804
This is the response I get for trying to learn something new. Ffs.
>>
>>18468815
you also made the antarctica post. please try harder next time.
>>
>>18468793
>>/mlp/
>>
>>18468818
What the fuck are you on about? Try WHAT harder?

Why is it anytime someone on this board tries to get discussions going they get shitposted
>>
>>18468823
would you say the flat earth theory goes hand in hand with playing a victim to get sympathy from mods?
>>
>>18468825
I don't know anything about the flat earth theory or why people believe it, that's why I'm asking and that's why I made the thread. What's your problem anyway?
>>
this site is littered with hate all throughout, rip.
>>
>>18468837
I can tell. I just want to learn things and look at the hate I get.
>>
>>18468833
the theory is the earth is flat.
>>
>>18468845
How would that be possible though what's the reasoning
>>
>>18468793

>look at the hate I get.
>>
>>18468852
the idea is that it's not round.
>>
redpill is a stupid meme
>>
File: flat square earth.png (170KB, 952x462px) Image search: [Google]
flat square earth.png
170KB, 952x462px
>>18468793
Pic related. Earth is flat.
>>
>>18468937
what's that picture ?
>>
just because there are flaws with NASA and how they present earth doesn't mean it is flat, it also could mean earth is bigger as told. Either antarctis is much bigger as we know or antarctis is just a ring and there are mor elands, like the earth of one peace. Maybe it is something totaly different, a hole in the center? UFO's? More Pyramides?
>>
>>18468793
>flat earth
GO TO YOUTUBE.com
Write
>flat earth
in the search bar.
hit enter.
Thank me later.
>>
>>18468823
this is 4chan 90% of everything is schitposting and bizarre non answering of question or bizarre insults.
>>
>>18468852
There is no reasoning, it's always "Well you see God...".

They have no theory except God that the Earth was created flat.
>>
File: downside up.png (678KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
downside up.png
678KB, 1000x563px
>>
>>18468852
>what's the reasoning
A lot, there are YT videos who go in detail.
For starters tell me why do you think the earth is round?

Now you draw a blank or something like
>School told me
or
>Scientists told me

What is the reasoning?
You might take nonsense like
>Ship over horizon

Now would it blow your mind if I told you people did and are doing experiments that let them see beyond the mathematical limits of what a direct patch on a sphere is possible?

One mad did the experiments and wrote a book "earth not a globe"
Here is the kicker the round earths will jump out and say its do to light reflection/diffusion in the atmosphere.
And then will like idiots ask flat earths why you can not see past the horizon if the earth is flat if the answer is the same
>light reflection/diffusion

You are basically debating the properties of light now.
>>
File: fb6rI3o.jpg (154KB, 843x818px) Image search: [Google]
fb6rI3o.jpg
154KB, 843x818px
>>
>>18469327
>ship over the horizon is nonsens

Why?
>>
>>18469340
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flat+earth+seeing+over+the+horizon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzeUhc8xQ3U
>>
File: 7jn0htj.jpg (230KB, 1337x1289px) Image search: [Google]
7jn0htj.jpg
230KB, 1337x1289px
Just report threads like these. There is no other solution.
>>
>>18469338
sleep tight frogger
>>
>>18469340
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJnOw2vlmYw

>>18469353
>Ban everything I don't like
Why? You realize that this behavior makes people more convinced the globe is a hoax?
>>
>>18469349
But that whole video is retarded and has been thoroughly debunked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxhNeC8rNg8

Why don't you tell us in your own words why you think ships disappearing over the horizon is nonsense.

You're doing the whole

>youtube told me

thing.
>>
File: a14.jpg (23KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
a14.jpg
23KB, 394x458px
>>18469360
>Thread reported...The window will close in 3 seconds
>>
>>18469360
Anon, refraction is an atmospheric phenomenon. It depends on the weather. Sometimes it is prominent. Sometimes it is not there at all. At any times there are steps that can be done to eliminate it.

Ships disappearing over the horizon, however, is a constant. It always happens. It happens on days where there is no refraction.

You're treating refraction as if it's some magic handwaving device. No, it doesn't work that way.
>>
>>18469362
>youtube told me
NO.
I explained this to you.
I linked to a video to illustrate this point to you.

I try to hammer this into your head
we are talking light properties its not like
>Ship travels on a plane
>it disappeared
>Therefore its a globe with X horizon

You can see past the horizon, everyone knows it. WE are debating light properties at this point.

Its never this simple like looking how far a ship travels.
>>
>>18469370
Do people vanish in the fog?
Does this mean the they go over the horizon?

You literally can not use ships on this level of simplicity.
>>
>>18469371
>You linked to a video to illustrate it to you

It doesn't explain why ships disappearing over the horizon is nonsense.

In fact, his own video proves that ships do disappear over the horizon, and not because of refraction.

He's a fucking retard that doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, and the video that I linked debunks every single one of his points.

If a ship traveled on a plane it would not disappear.
>>
>>18469379
>If a ship traveled on a plane it would not disappear.
So in your world fog does not exist?
>>
File: vuelo-191.jpg (32KB, 248x320px) Image search: [Google]
vuelo-191.jpg
32KB, 248x320px
>>18469379
Sometimes they disappear.
>>
>>18469377
What if there isn't any fog, anon?

You're arguing that because a ship can disappear into fog, therefore the earth is flat.

This guy is saying that because a ship might disappear in a mirage, therefore the world is flat.

You can eliminate fog from an observation. You can likewise eliminate refraction from an observation.

If you eliminate refraction from Jeranism's video, then the ship is even further over the horizon than it appears to be.
>>
>>18469387
Full stop.
Your whole argument is:
>If a ship traveled on a plane it would not disappear.
And this is wrong is a atmosphere!
It would disappear in FOG!

Now here is the kicker, what if there is a different phenomena in the atmosphere that basically makes it impossible to see over some distance?

Like in water there is only a X distance you can see depending on the composition.

So the argument
>Herp-derp ships go over horizon
Is moronic do to facts we know like fog and other phenomena.
>>
>>18468818
which Antarctica post?
>>
>>18469392
>it would disappear at night! Night means the earth is flat

This is a stupid argument, anon.

On a clear still day, ships would be visible at 100 miles. 200 miles. 300 miles.

This never happens. It consistently never happens. Regardless of weather conditions.

>what is a different magic phenomenon just makes it look like boats disappeared hull first over the horizon

Then the burden of proof would be on you to prove such magic.

And no, refraction doesn't account for it.

Ships do disappear hull first over the horizon, and you've only made a fool of yourself trying to argue otherwise.
>>
>>18469408
>This never happens. It consistently never happens. Regardless of weather conditions.
>Regardless of weather conditions.
>Regardless of weather conditions.

Truly this man lives in a world with no fog.

Kid its time to stop at this point, you consistently ignore the counter point, change your point back and forward.

>means the earth is flat
Did I say this?
No I did not, don't straw-man me!

>prove such magic
1) Fog
2) Water has similar effect if you change its composition this suggest that atmosphere like the one you are looking at all the time can have light distorting properties.

This suggest that your silly argument
>Look at ships over horizon
Is beyond childish especially that by your simplistic looking you need to conclude that you can see past the official horizon.

You then introduce mirages and other *magic* that you accuse me of.
>>
File: 1483028322986.jpg (402KB, 800x3784px) Image search: [Google]
1483028322986.jpg
402KB, 800x3784px
>>18468793
>>
>>18469443
Saved.
>>
>>18469443
A vegetable can never go beyond the horizon.

Maybe it's just in your pantry.
>>
File: 3021291937_b9c39a9603_b.jpg (90KB, 1024x618px) Image search: [Google]
3021291937_b9c39a9603_b.jpg
90KB, 1024x618px
>>18469443
>>
File: hollow earth.png (25KB, 958x733px) Image search: [Google]
hollow earth.png
25KB, 958x733px
>>18469443
>>
>>18468793
What I want to know is why people WANT to believe in this, tards I'll let off but norms can suck a fat one of logic and knowledge 'cause they obviously need a load.
>>
>>18469514
Same reason behind any loony conspiracy theory.

It makes them feel special and powerful to think they know some big secret that nobody else knows, and they've outwitted both the evil big government and the scientific community.
>>
>>18469518
>>18469514
Mostly its that schools do not teach anything reasonable and only train people to memorize facts and if someone asks them
>Why do we actually believe the earth is round?

Most people will have no response to this, they might get defensive and aggressive and think they "WON" the argument.

For those who are willing to think they answer
>I don't really know

And start to investigate, given a good dose of NASA = fake and /x/ they believe the earth is flat.
Also the retarded round earthers who say crap that is inconsistent or extremely simplified
>Ships over horizon = earth not flat
Only fuel the numbers of flat earthers, who see these defenders of science for their intellectual stupidity.
>>
>>18469549
No, it's because you're insecure twerps and believing conspiracy theories gives you a false sense of power.

You think you're smarter than schools and NASA, but you're not.

You think other people listen to schools and believe whatever they say, even though you're a sucker for retarded youtube videos and put no thought into anything. Even basic logic.
>>
this is so forced holy shit. wake up /x/
>>
>>18469571
/thread
>>
>>18469571
>NASA
Into the trash.
>>
>>18469577
full time job.
>>
>>18469587
Like a good goy.
>>
>>18469577
>>NASA
>Into the trash.

Fun fact it was /x/ who pointed me to the fact that 99.999999999999999999999999999999999% of all NASA/space photos are basically artists paintings nothing more.

Fuck even NASA admits this if you look at the text.
>This is how we imagine Jupiter to look
>Artists impression of Jupiter
Want to blow normies minds?
Ask them how do we have pictures of our own galaxy without having FTL/wormholes.
The answer all the
>pictures of our milky way galaxy
Are horsecrap artists make up and everyone know this simply ask about it.
>oh this is how we imagine our galaxy looks
>>
>>18469443
Bottom kek
>>
>>18469590
like a good shill.
>>
>>18469593
>Fun fact it was /x/ who pointed me to the fact that 99.999999999999999999999999999999999% of all NASA/space photos are basically artists paintings nothing more.

>/x/ told me
>that makes it true
>>
>>18469549
The earth is round because debris piles together to create an imperfect orb in a vacuum.
Astronauts have even tested this experiement.
>>
>>18469655

>/x/ told me
>I did not believe it.
>Did read carefully images from NASA and other space pictures
>They did say its
>Artists impression on practically fucken everything

My story.
What is yours:
>Believe media unquestionable
>The end
>>
>>18469707
>NASA tells me when they're artist paintings and not real photographs.

So how exactly are they tricking anybody?

>practically every fucking one

Here's where your claim goes off the rails.

Yes, NASA does hire artists to draw illustrations. Usually of things they can't take pictures of.
>>
>>18468793

if the earth was flat, where is the center of gravity? in the middle of the disk?

then why aren't people at the edge of the disk falling sideways?

flat-earth is the dumbest shit to ever pop up as a conspiracy theory.

HUR DUR GRAVITY MAKES EVERY CELESTIAL OBJECT SPHERICAL EXCEPT URF CUZ MUH SPIRACIESSS
>>
>>18469832
well we dont know the celestial is real desu
>>
File: 1482069137868.jpg (429KB, 1589x646px) Image search: [Google]
1482069137868.jpg
429KB, 1589x646px
>tfw to intelligent to believe in a round earth
>>
>>18468793
Talk to Eratosthenes about it.
>>
>>18469832
>HUR DUR GRAVITY MAKES EVERY CELESTIAL OBJECT SPHERICAL EXCEPT URF CUZ MUH SPIRACIESSS
You would have a point if we lived in a two dimensional universe. However, we live in a three dimensional universe.
The solar system is flat, and the galaxy is flat. It's not so absurd to think that the earth would be flat.
Granted it isn't, but that doesn't mean that the idea is absurd.
>>
>>18468793
There's no such a thing as flat Earth.
>*flies away*
>>
File: 1482880048991.jpg (93KB, 554x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482880048991.jpg
93KB, 554x720px
>>18468793

It's flat. Try explaining this shit.
>>
>>18469338
sleep tight frogger
>>
>>18470718

>assuming light does not bend over large distances

Look how the light of the Sun falls on the Moon when both are visible. The Sun is not where you would expect it to be from the illumination of the Moon's surface.
>>
>>18470765
Two-dimensional representations of the Earth are always innacurate.
>>
That is weird because 2 years ago I sailed from the Netherlands all around the globe back to the Netherlands. Must have slept when I hit the end of the earth I guess.
>>
>>18469382
Yes, there's just a line of fog at a convenient distance to simulate curvature placed in a circle that follows every individual and is invisible to others. Makes perfect sense! /s
>I had to put the /s because you bright people might take that seriously
>>
>>18471044
I love you and wish I were you.

No homo.
>>
File: trig_id.png (11KB, 1509x1085px) Image search: [Google]
trig_id.png
11KB, 1509x1085px
>>18468793
There is a very simple way to test this.
go find a sufficiently tall building or mountain.
See how far you can see from the base and how far from the top. The angle at the top will have a greater distance than than the bottom, so if the atmosphere was the reason we can only see so far and have a horizon then we would see less than at the base.

If you can't due basic trigonometry, then you probably can't make much in the way of a theory about the nature of the Earth and should probably off yourselves for not being able to get a high school diploma that even the special ed kids got
>>
>>18468815
If only it really was new.
>>
>>18471117
>If you can't due basic trigonometry
Whether they can or not is irrelevant - they WON'T.

There is absolutely zero interest in ACTUALLY finding out about the nature of Earth in FE groups. The only thing they are interested in is showing how space organizations are wrong.

They don't care about an accurate Flat Earth model.
They don't care about finding out what's on or beyond the "Ice Wall."
They don't care to understand how the sun, moon, planets, comets, etc. work in the FE model.

I welcome any Flat Earther to prove me wrong. But I've been asking for an estimated circumference of the Flat Earth - or ANY measurement to start doing some trig - for about a month and have received ZERO honest replies.
>>
>>18471117
Yet if you do the calculations the results will be inconclusive.

Sometimes you can see past the official horizon however RE will scream
>light distortions!
>superior mirages!

And other magic to save their theories.

Fun test for you you can use a telescope to bring back every single one of the ships who vanished past the official horizon.

If you are interested in numbers go read up on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Rowbotham he did the tests and invalidated the basic trigonometry. You can get his book for free online.
>>
>>18472061
>>18471117

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUjMytEgLyw
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedford_Level_experiment

Here are the numbers for you.
Oh wait you did not do the calculations yourself.
Only believed what school told you.
>>
>>18468793
It's a placebo conspiracy to distract crazy people from other truths
>>
>>18472100
They much rather us consistently disagree on the near impossible or else we might make too much progress on uncovering real truths

That's why flat earth theorists are so mainstream and normie, it's very obvious that the government is not concerned about us pondering these things because it's so silly and brings forward a lot of calamity to distract from their real doings

It's a pro-conspirator conspiracy theory that discredits real truth seekers by making loony flat earthers the poster child of conspiracy theorists
>>
>>18472061
>sometimes

Well now here's the rub, isn't it. Refraction only happens some times. Sometimes you can see the Chicago skyline across the lake, when the weather permits refraction. Most of the time you can't, because it's below the horizon. Because the earth is curved.

Another good example is the

>>18472061
>>18472088

Bedford level experiment. Some nut tried to measure the curvature of the earth, but forgot to account for refraction. So when refraction was eliminated the experiment by raising the telescope a few feet, and I'm quoting from the article,

"Rowbotham repeated his experiments several times over the years but his claims received little attention until, in 1870, a supporter by the name of John Hampden offered a wager that he could show, by repeating Rowbotham's experiment, that the earth was flat. The noted naturalist and qualified surveyor Alfred Russel Wallace accepted the wager. Wallace, by virtue of his surveyor's training and knowledge of physics, avoided the errors of the preceding experiments and won the bet. The crucial step was to set a sight line 13 feet (4 m) above the water, and thereby avoid the effects of atmospheric refraction. Despite Hampden initially refusing to accept the demonstration, Wallace was awarded the bet by the referee, editor of The Field sports magazine. Hampden subsequently published a pamphlet alleging that Wallace had cheated and sued for his money. Several protracted court cases ensued, with the result that Hampden was imprisoned for threatening to kill Wallace and for libel."

So there you go. FEers aren't just stupid and dishonest, they'll try to cheat you out of bets too, and then go full psycho and threaten your life.
>>
>>18468793
Oh for fucks sake another one of those crack smoking niggers thinking the world is a pancake.

Sometimes i really wish it was, so we could catapult you sorry ass wankers right off the edge into space.....
>>
File: 6Y6u5I2.gif (495KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
6Y6u5I2.gif
495KB, 500x206px
>>18468793
Of all of us on four.Chan's image boards, zero have been into space. None of us "knows" if the earth is.flat or a sphere.
>>
>>18473297
>being into space is required to know if the earth is flat or not.
>>
Psyops created to make conspiracy people look retarded to preserve the neoliberal status quo
>>
>>18473297
to exist one must be in space
>>
Any1 here have the wikileak document about the police force at the edge of the world stopping people from sailing further? i wish i saved it cant find it anywhere now, also might have something to do with assanges disappearance
>>
>>18468815
>learning
>new stuff
wew
>>
>>18473258
There has to be something behind the violent disassociation that happens when they are presented with evidence. Probably just less evolved humans really, Dunning Kruger effect and all
>>
Fact: Back when flat earth was the norm the royal bloodline elites knew the earth was round and that it revolved around the sun. Suppressing knowledge from the masses to control them is what they did and are still doing to this day.
>>
>>18475055
>Back when flat earth was the norm
So earlier than 600 BC?
>>
>>18468793
Retards trying to act woke. On flat Earth how does the sun set and rise? They claim it goes in a circle around the flat Earth, but if that were the case, it would get smaller and smaller, not disappear and reappear in the horizon. Only thing FE theory is good for is laughing.

/thread
>>
>>18468793
It's a sphere, now get the fuck over it and gtfo. saged, reported, called the loony bin.
>>
>>18475127
Aristotle and Plato already knew the planets were round and have an eliptic orbit round the sun.
>>
What if i told you the earth is hallow, and the biggest conspiracy ever isnt that it's hallow, but that we are the civilization living inside the hallow earth, Not the surface like we are told?
>>
File: Bluemarb.jpg (84KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Bluemarb.jpg
84KB, 720x960px
>>18468793
Here s proof it s not a Baal
Baal=Saturn
Go outside and measure
Flat where I live, I measured.
Y all goyim been hexed
>>
File: IMG_20160805_131319.jpg (848KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160805_131319.jpg
848KB, 1564x1564px
>>18475759
Google books
Worlds beyond the poles

I would believe you and try and prove your model
Everything is backwards here so it makes sense
>>
File: IMG_20160804_121817.jpg (951KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160804_121817.jpg
951KB, 1564x1564px
>>
>>18475480
And they lived in the 4th/3rd century BC, which is just before when Eratosthenes proved it. Earliest accounts we have are Greek philosophical speculations perhaps falsely attributed to Pythagoras (6th century), and by the 5th century BC, it was "common knowledge" among the Greek scholars that the Earth was round.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spherical_Earth#Greek_philosophy
>>
>>18468793
How can earth be flat when planes fly country to country either way?
>>
>>18469338
sleep tight frogger
>>
>>18475480
No, Aristotle and Plato were both geocentrists.

Note: geocentric model and flat earth model are two completely different things. Apparently flat earthers are fucking that up too. There was a video earlier where a guy was trying to explain the geocentric model but just explained the flat earth model.

The earth is round in the geocentric model.
>>
>>18476016
Agreed.

>"My conviction is that the Earth is a round body in the centre of the heavens, and therefore has no need of air or of any similar force to be a support" - Plato's Phaedo

And really there's no beef with a geocentric model. With no absolute frame of reference in space, ANY point can be considered the fixed center of the universe. A geocentric model, though, is WAY more complicated when calculating the trajectories of orbiting bodies, and it doesn't offer a more intuitive/visual understanding of the forces involved in creating planetary orbits.
>>
>>18476047
You can use the earth as the center of a reference frame if you want to, but then the motions of the other bodies becomes absolutely absurd. The ancient geocentric model didn't even take into account retrograde motion. The Ptolemian system tried to account for that with deferent and epicycle method, but that doesn't account for the reasons why there are any of the motions, and it removes the earth from the exact center, which is why people liked the geocentric model in the first place.
>>
>>18476065
Thank you for repeating what I said?
>>
File: IMG_20160804_175300.jpg (1MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160804_175300.jpg
1MB, 1564x1564px
https://youtu.be/fk_NzMejP-0
>>
File: IMG_20160803_222405.jpg (1MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160803_222405.jpg
1MB, 1564x1564px
>>
>>18468793
>>/mlp/
>>
File: convergingrailroadtracks.jpg (296KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
convergingrailroadtracks.jpg
296KB, 1200x630px
>>18476111
>God rays are not parallel.

No, they are parallel. They appear to converge due to perspective, but they do not. Pic related.

The argument about "converging god rays means a close sun" is particularly stupid, since it depends on the height of the clouds, or even a forest canopy, determining the distance to the sun.

>if the light from the sun is always refracted

Also wrong. Even the diagram in the video shows it's wrong.

>the sun's proximity is apparent because of a bright specular reflection

No, that's just where the sun is directly reflecting off the earth directly towards the camera. This works exactly the same if the sun is far away. According to this explanation, if you went to that spot on earth, the sun would be directly over head. In fact the sun is only just above the horizon.

We know for a fact that the sun's rays are parallel.

How? The waxing half moon is directly over head at dawn.

The Ancient Greeks knew this. I wonder if Flat Earthers can puzzle out what it actually means.
>>
>>18476117
https://www.wired.com/2011/06/how-to-estimate-the-radius-of-the-earth-with-a-lake/
>>
>>18469324
This is incredibly retarded.
>>
Go watch a youtube documentary or read about it, there's hundreds of articles.

Don't just come to /x/ and ask us to explain conspiracy theories to you. Go do your own research and come back when you have something to contribute.
>>
File: IMG_20160804_174815.jpg (1MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160804_174815.jpg
1MB, 1564x1564px
>>18476144
The goyim will believe anything

https://dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=30&h0=10&unit=imperial
>>
>>18468950

When they originally took the earthrise photo, the earth was upside down. They photoshopped the earth so that it was right side up, and that's why the picture is like that. This is why there are versions of this photo that exist where the earth is upside down.
>>
The real redpill is that at least half of the flat earthers are just pretending to believe what they do. I go on flat earth forums all the time and push the conspiracy theory along because I'm smart and I can think of semi-believable ways to argue that the earth is flat. Another fun thing about it is trying to make up the most unbelievable argument possible just to see if anybody will believe it. Spoiler alert, they will.
>>
>>18476141
>No, that's just where the sun is directly reflecting off the earth directly towards the camera

That's true with oceans or a similar continuously reflective surface, but in the pictures case it just looks like an area where there are no clouds.
>>
>>18469327
prove it
show me a video
>>
>>18476111

Your picture proves the flat earth. The lower picture is from an experiment where they measure the permeability of the atmosphere to various EM frequencies being broadcast from Polynesia. Notice where the measured amplitude of the broadcast falls from green to blue to black, and how it curves slightly. This is actually indicative that the signal was being broadcast across a sphere, as the curve of the day/night boundary (for lack of a better term) only happens when you take a spherical projection and artificially transform it into a flat projection LOL.
>>
>>18469443
Flat earthers btfo
>>
>>18477315
That do you think is beneath the clouds, dipshit?
>>
>>18468793
>title
>flat ear
Seems no one helped poor OP with his flat ear. Well, I will. I suggest seeing either an ear doctor or a plastic surgeon. They'll get that ear back to 3D in no time!
>>
>>18476388
>it's a mirrored surface
>because there's no such thing as curved mirrors
>>
>>18477380

Water, which is reflecting the sun.
>>
>>18477393
And what do you think the ocean is made out of?
>>
>>18468793
Ancient egyptions, and subequently the greeks, figured out the circuference of the curvature of earth.
If this were the 15th century I would understand due to all the western christ fags abound, but why bring this up in the 21st century when we already know its not flat except on a miniscule scale?
>>
>>18477427

Water. Why are you quizzing me on this? I'm on your side. I was just arguing semantics.
>>
>>18469338
Sleep tight frogger.
>>
>>18469392
Id just go into the graphics settings and turn up the view distance
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZPyLmK3kxo
>>
If the earth is flat explain why japan flew all the way across the world to bomb a practically useless harbor instead of something like the capital
>>
>>18478352
False flag to get USA into WW2. Catch an army sleeping? O rly?
>>
Its a kike lie to keep you hidden from the Hollow Earth
>>
File: lol1.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lol1.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>18477309

>I'm smart
>I only pretend to be retarded
>>
>>18469338
sleep tight frogger
>>
>>18468843
Stop trying to play the victim, you pussy. I forgive you though, since this is clearly your first time.
>>
>>18469338
sleep tight frogger
>>
>Ridiculous.
>>
File: vonnegut.jpg (74KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
vonnegut.jpg
74KB, 850x400px
>>18477309
>>18478726
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.