[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Curse Trade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1415153990034.jpg (97KB, 823x823px) Image search: [Google]
1415153990034.jpg
97KB, 823x823px
Hello /x/.
I am an accomplished magician who specializes in destructive magic and the defense against it.

I propose a trade. Between me and any posters on /x/, post the target for your curse (a name, picture, and how destructive you want it to be). I will curse them for you. In return, however, I want an equivalent exchange. Leave an offering of bread anywhere you wish. When it is gone, or if it dries, you will have exchanged to me a year of your life.

Failure to make the offering within a week of the spellcasting will result in the curse affecting you rather than the original target.
>>
To make things more interesting, I will only do 3 curses. I will choose the most interesting of what is posted within an hour.
>>
Curse hilary clinton to die by tomorrow night pls anon

unrelate pic
>>
>>18468130
That would be so awesome.
Chelsea Clinton next
>>
File: teru-mikami-goes-to-work7.jpg (18KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
teru-mikami-goes-to-work7.jpg
18KB, 448x252px
>When it is gone, or if it dries, you will have exchanged to me a year of your life.

i'm curious, but that seems like a non-trivial cost
>>
>>18468612
You think small game friend. Who said you got to choose when. Maybe every Friday night at 2100 hours he take an hour and uses your computer to send threats or community ovations. Maybe that time he goes out drunk driving with you. Maybe he uses you for a day and shoots up a building. You think year of your life as if one years ripped from you as a number and given to him as one too.
>>
>When it is gone, or if it dries, you will have exchanged to me a year of your life.

>i'm curious, but that seems like a non-trivial cost

Can we freeze it?
>>
>>18467974
Do you even lift?
>>
>>18467974
Kill Trump and Clinton, then we'll talk.
>>
>Curse someone to have an over abundance of cash all the time
>Never put out bread
>>
>>18468722
>Bernouts
>>
>Nope
>>
Attacking negative with a negative doesn't work.

Throw triple positive back at your target.
>>
>>18469419
I don't have enough math, to figure this out.
>>
>>18467974
This board is autistic as fuck.
>>
>>18468891
I voted for Johnson
>>
>>18469680
there's not even an insulting term for you. everyone just gave up
>>
I have nobody to curse, but if you are a magician please set me on the course to become similar to you. I am willing to dedicate my time, efforts, and resources to the fullest for even the slightest progress in magic.
>>
Come on mang, that Chelsea Clinton is alive, at least mess her up real good, that little monsters first job was a $600,000 salary at NBC , she only had to write a few articles a year. She was even on talk shows, talking about what a super holy person she was and how she was so great, describing how she invented a soccer ball that charged up a LED light diode that saved 1000s of lives.
>>
>>18468842
lol I get it
>>
>>18468842
I curse you to have too much money, you pockets will rip and tear because the stacks of cash are just too fat.
>>
>>18467974
Damn, you just want to chose your own victims. Who's year of life is more valuable to you? You must work for satan. Gob Bless Us All.
>>
OP has weak ass magic, he didn't do shit. Someone evoke the threehundredfold law against him.
>>
What happens when the leaders stop caring?
>>
>>18467974
Curse OP.
Not only bread, I leave seeds, meat and blood as well on a daily basis.
Go!
>>
>>18470302
Leave a method of contact.
>>
>>18474628
I have nothing better to do than protect op from stereotypical bullshit while he realizes focusing on curses kills us all. My own brother, will not see that his monsters are our own. Everything he does we clean up.
>>
>>18474642
What a load of self-righteous tripe.

But then, it's just roleplaying, same as the OP.
>>
>>18474642
Have you heard of the turing machine and halting problem?
Logic at its best, and just from OPs posting should make it clear OP doesn't know shit about cursing or what he/she's doing.
Shit like this gets gobbled up by demons in no time.
>>
>>18469680
So what's the difference?
>>
How can you require a picture of a person to make a curse, but not require a picture of someone who fails to put bread out to curse them.

Checkmate, roleplayer
>>
>>18475787
Not that much, seeing as they both lost. But Johnson would just veto everything he sees, and I can get down with that.
>>
Every single person that posts on /x/ , all seventeen of them, need to gather their spells and cast it against the OP. Make him pay for being such a liar.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.