[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had my fun, how do I stop the psycho awakening process now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: kundalini.jpg (100KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
kundalini.jpg
100KB, 570x428px
I've had my fun, how do I stop the psycho awakening process now?
>>
Stop doing drugs. (assuming that's what you mean by "fun", otherwise just stop meditating?)
>>
>>18467154
How do you stop something which you obviously never started? Think about it.
>>
>>18467211
Stopping my practices hasn't helped
>>18467221
How would you explain the constant buzzing and energy symptoms then?
>>
Your subconscious doesn't want to go back to sleep. Embrace the rabbithole.
>>
>>18467287
Better yet, put a rabbit in your rabbithole. They're like 15 bucks
>>
Distract yourself, move away, focus on something completely different, a new hobby or something. After being given immersed I something else you'll go back to sleep.

The problem is, years later, you'll be led back to where you are now, and you'll be like damn, why did I waste my time trying to forget.
>>
>>18467154
Why would you willingly go back to sleep after you have been sleeping for all this time?
>>
>>18467154
you can plant a seed but it needs water to flourish

>don't water it and it will wither and die
>>
>>18467663
Why would anyone choose the blue pill you mean?
>>
>>18467154
Once you've taken the red pill, there's no going back.
>>
>>18467244
what buzzing
>>
Hey guise.

I woke up and it's been great and all and I'll never go back but shit is it tough.

I have so much restless energy how can I balance it better?
>>
>>18467154
What fun did you have and why do you want to stop?
>>
>>18467802
Putting it into something creative is one way of doing it
>>
>>18467154
antidepressants help from what i hear
>>
File: cyphersteak1.jpg (64KB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
cyphersteak1.jpg
64KB, 640x266px
>>18468622
whoops, forgot the picture
>>
>>18468629
Such a great character and scene
>>
>>18467154
>I've had my fun, how do I stop the psycho awakening process now?

Divert you're attention
>>
>>18468622
>antidepressants
more like antipsychotics
>>
i feel for you op. it's a narrow path. the path itself isn't psycho, but it's too narrow at points that's the problem. in all honesty, start reading science skeptical literature. read about how things have been debunked. read modern scientific literature and focus on the material repeatable and observable phenomena. paths have two directions.
>>
>>18468676
cont. thats not to imply that it's not a path worth going down or for those who work hard, stay focussed, and are grounded.
>>
>>18467154
Look into "Kundalini Awakening" and you'll find info on how to process your experiences.
>>
>>18467730
nigger that movie was about a guy almost going back fucking with the redpillers irl
>>
How did you start the awakening process?
>>
>>18468676
debunking is a meme to stop you from thinking for yourself and drawing you own conclusions.
Never trust anyone who "debunks" anything, they are just trying to sell you a point of view
>>
>>18467154
Please refrain from attempting to escape the ride, as doing so may result in severe injury, or death.
>>
>>18468644
How long does that last though
>>
>>18467802
sleep it off you are hungover
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.