[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doing dream interpretation for Free Part 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 9

File: 601e34f60993067439.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
601e34f60993067439.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
Hey, doing dream interpretations for free.

What I from you is:

>age
>gender
>time (day or evening,night?)
>feelings
>items,symbols,car,bike?
>is it yours?do you know the people around you?
>>
>>18466151
Male
Night
Unemotional, like I was just observing

There was this black shadow thing leading me around, showing me around strange caves that I believed to be houses. For some reason I think the shadow was death but I'm not certain on that.

I didn't see any other humans in my dream.

Also if it helps I'm currently sick and had to get up to use the bathroom around five times that night. It was every hour / maybe two hours that I had to get up. However when I went back to bed it continued from when I woke up every time. I wish you posted this two days ago when this happened cause I remembered more vividly back then.
>>
>>18466151
Male
Night
No emotions

I was driving a car in the middle of the desert at dusk when I found a shack full of ancient Native American mummified corpses, all with their knees held tight to their chest. I slept in the car, woke up (in the dream) to a hick truck driver yelling at me to move my car off the road. I roll down my window and tell him to fuck off, he pulls a shotgun on me and pokes it through the window, so I grab it and push it away from my head as he starts shooting at me while I try to grab my shotgun on the dashboard. He shoots and misses about 6 times until I wake up for real.

I knew no one in this dream.
>>
>>18466329
>There was this black shadow thing

something about you what you don´t like

> leading me around, showing me around strange caves that I believed to be houses.

you currently look at your body and you don´t like it at all

> I think the shadow was death but I'm not certain on that.
usually means that you try to change it
>>
>>18466151

Male
Night
Shock, longing, confusion
Payphone, dark street with a lone street light

The dream was that I heard a payphone ringing and that I answered it to be greeted by my dead grandfather. I don't remember the conversation because this happened probably a year ago (grandpa died when I was 15 though). I remember feeling a sense of longing and a bit of sadness, but overall I was relieved to hear from him and he sounded comfortable and well.
>>
>>18466375
What about it showing me around the caves?

Does that have any significance?
>>
Male
Night
Curios, Love?
I was on a school bus with a girl I know that was wearing a red hoodie, We were riding this bus on a highway with big trucks driving by
next to us. We were going higher and higher when some industrial looking reactors exploded smoke and debris making the trucks swerve
into the bus making us fall off a bridge into water. Before we fell the girl said "I love you" before we entered the water. Then I woke up.

Have no idea what it means but would like to know any insight if possible.
>>
>>18466367
> was driving a car

freedom and ego leading to

> of the desert at dusk

isolation, refusing.

> I found a shack full of ancient Native American mummified corpses

this is about your past and what you kept. There is still something that keeps you tight and without movement

> I slept in the car, woke up

your ego is strong and you missed something important

>a hick truck driver yelling at me to move my car off the road

you have to watch what you are saying, it could lead to a bad situation

> I roll down my window and tell him to fuck off,

ignorance,ego

> he pulls a shotgun on me and pokes it through the window,

you were forced to change your behaviour

> so I grab it and push it away from my head as he starts shooting at me while I try to grab my shotgun on the dashboard.

and you used force to be the one you are

> He shoots and misses about 6 times until I wake up for real.

these are the tries to change you...
>>
Male
Night
Fear

I was at a familiar place, my old house to be precise but I wasn't feeling very happy about it. My family was there, including the people who are no longer alive (my dad and my uncles). There was huge thunder and rain outside and I remember someone telling me to close the windows coz "they" were coming.
I distinctively remember saying "they" won't come down here and then looked at the sky that had this purple tinge along with lightning flashes.
I woke up feeling strangely afraid and feeling tired.
>>
>>18466466
>The dream was that I heard a payphone ringing

some good news

> that I answered it to be greeted by my dead grandfather.

some tradition have to be kept

>. I remember feeling a sense of longing and a bit of sadness

the part about to miss people that were really nice and to let go of them, but to keep them in your mind

> hear from him and he sounded comfortable and well.

means that we want them to have a good time in the afterlife
>>
>>18466473

>What about it showing me around the caves?
>Does that have any significance?

caves and rooms are most likely the same, except their "look". It always depends on what you would like to see. the more prettier the more selfconfidence
>>
File: WE WUZ ABOMINATIONS N SHEEIT.png (1MB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ ABOMINATIONS N SHEEIT.png
1MB, 1024x683px
>>18466151
ok so a few months back i had this dream some 16 bit sprite cherubs show up outside my house talking shit but it didnt seem like they were talking shit to me it was like a conversation already in progress. something about some guy on /pol/

oh the environment and myself were not 16 bit sprites

any ways i go outside and the 2 of them attack me with a turn based rpg attack. i couldnt move and was being lifted into the air while they got into position to do some kinda omni slash thingy. the background vanished and was replaced with this pinkish purple color but as they closed in i teleported away to my front door

they were confused and 1 of them said "did we disentegrate him were he go?" and the other one said "i dont know my own strength maybe i over did it" and then 1 of them noticed me and said "there he is" because i was in my front door way then the other said "yea you better run"

what did i do to anger the 16 bit cherubs? i dont even play games with those kinda graphics
>>
>>18466505
>I was on a school bus

what is between you and your might

>with a girl I know that

she is between you and your goal

> that was wearing a red hoodie

she tries to keep herself hidden and mysterious but desireable

> We were riding this bus on a highway with big trucks driving by next to us.

do you let yourself go for a girl or are you able to take whats needed?

>We were going higher and higher when some industrial looking reactors exploded

very unfortunate situation is about to happen

> trucks swerve
into the bus making us fall off a bridge into water

you will fall in to deep feelings and a slight depression

>Before we fell the girl said "I love you" before we entered the water.

its more what you want, instead that she is going to love you. But she might be love you as well... but thats hidden.
>>
>>18466151
male
morning?
thrill/fear? excited near the end
Baseball bat

Fake my identity at school to get into girls pants. cops came to my house and i ended up sneaking out the back door but there was a cop car to my right, freak out and walk to my left down the street when im about to turn the corner i start running but he glances up at that exact moment once that happens i just book it straight and into a abandoned trailer parkish area. hes patrolling around while im hiding in, around, above, and underneath them.

(forget what happens here)

i end up at a beach with a protest(?) going on and cops telling everybody you can't do something(cant remember what). a girl and her group is celebrating and taking photos/selfies, cops start manhandling abusing and arresting thier group. protester get mad but doing nothing. i incite a riot on them and chaos insues. i chase down the main cop whos getting away slipping past the crowd eventually hes about to get away i throw a baseball bat at him. he falls and we rush him on the ground.
>>
Male
Afternoon
Calm, love

Was in a movie theater with hundreds of other people I all knew when I decided to leave and get into the car with a really pretty girl that I wanted to know more. Day turns to night when I get in the car. We were both smiling at eachother and she said "Let's go" and we drove off, then I woke up.
>>
>>18466151
female
noon
anxiety, thoughtfulness, worried

I was sleeping with my husband in my parents house. I felt him stand from bed, but seen a white-semi transparent shape crossed the door he was supposed to cross when he woke up. I remember saying to my mother inside my dream: "Mother, I had a dream and it scared me".
I woke up today morning thinking I were at my parents house, for real.

PS. Sorry if something is missing, english is not my native language.
>>
I'm sorry... Totally unrelated, but who is the hot girl at the top?? She insanely hot. Name?
>>
>>18466975

Her name is Natascha Encinosa.
>>
>>18466151
That girl is absolutely beautiful.
>>
>>18466151
That girl could crush concrete with her thighs. Yikes.
>>
>>18467022
Damn.
Nice dubs
>>
>>18466151
Is she transgender?
>>
>>18467060
No. She's just passionate in fitness.
>>
>>18466151
Male
Afternoon
I keep having dreams about fighting in a war, i'm always getting killed by the enemy, but the way i get killed is always by getting stabbed. The dream usually me walking on a city street then it shifts into a war torn battlefield. No symbols or anything.

Usually the feeling of weakness before dying.
>>
>>18466151
Dude that girl has got a great set of gams on her
>>
>>18466151
My fiance , 23 , female

Had a dream a dude she met NEEDED to go to a party , he left her to go shoot dope or some drug in the bathroom and died.

But she kept looking for him throughout a long dream

When she came to she actually was tied to a chair and felt in a drug induced coma
Only explanation is her dad is a drug addict and he lives homeless and she is worried he might die from it. . Her being in the drug induced coma tied up may mean she feels tied to him until he dies from it and will be forever reminded that dope killed him
>>
>>18466151
Male
Day
Mixed emotions

Was laying on my couch drifted to sleep
The dream is from first person

I'm opening my eyes I realize the tv is on
There is a close up of the head of an ant
And I mean really fucking close up
I hear someone say
"Be careful outside they are coming"
I'm fascinated from the tv
And the ant head starts to come out of the tv like a really good 3D effect
Then the tv picture changes to a man I don't know in a lab coat looking for stuff and it seems he doesn't realize that he is getting filmed after some time he realizes the camera gets a paniced look on his face presses some buttons and the dream ends

Extra info I have a TV here but no way to watch anything on it no cable or similar stuff

When I woke up only like 15 minutes went by
>>
>>18467111
Nice trips.
>>
File: 1482390324028.jpg (88KB, 994x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1482390324028.jpg
88KB, 994x1012px
i need literally anyone's feedback on this. 3 psychiatrists haven't been able to tell me why this happens, or even really understand what i'm experiencing.

i dream every night. this sounds super edgy, but i never have good dreams, and i genuinely cannot remember ever having one my whole life. they're always incredibly vivid and intense. i over-feel every emotion i experience during them. again, usually negative emotions. and even if the dreams aren't actually scary, 65% of the time i'll wake up drenched in sweat.

but the worst part is, when i awake from them, i can still feel them. i experience a sort of residual emotional connection to whatever my dream was. it's never very good or comfortable and it occupies a space in the back of my head the rest of the day. even worse than that? no matter how horrible or bizarre or stressful my dreams are, when i awake from them i miss them. more than that, i ache for them. like an awful sort of abusive relationship with my subconscious.

can anyone please tell me what's going on or how to possibly deal with it? meditating before bed has done diddly for me thus far but that's basically all i've thought to try.
>>
File: 420.jpg (28KB, 498x480px) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
28KB, 498x480px
>>18467465
A side effect of smoking weed before sleep at least for me and a couple of other people that have confirmed this happens to them as well is that you stop remembering dreams. I go to sleep and it's just blackness for 8 or so hours and then I wake up.

Although, if I get into the habit of consuming it daily and then have to stop for whatever reason I will start to get super vivid dreams for a week or two. And since you already dream vividly if that happens it would just make your problem worse for that time.
>>
>>18466151

>age - 32
>gender - M
>time (day or evening,night?) - Evening
>feelings - Positive Vibes
>items,symbols,car,bike? #22
>is it yours? Yes. do you know the people around you? A man dressed in orange telling me that everything would be OK.
>>
femenino
atardecer / noche
ansiedad

¿ y si eres tú... ?
creo que te encontré después de todo.
>>
femenino
atardecer

te encontré.
>>
>>18467465
I've been having incredibly vivid and crazy dreams since I got done taking a ridiculous amount of drugs. I end up dying in nearly every dream. These dreams have yet to wear off, but I'm not going to lie, I kind of like it. Each dream is its own crazy ass roller coaster trainride adventure shit. It's great. I can involuntarily enjoy myself without spending money or dealing with people.
>>
>>18467011
Thank you. Sorry to throw your thread off on a tangent for a bit.
>>
File: tumblr_odg51nHhqY1t0ubt7o1_1280.jpg (84KB, 799x739px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odg51nHhqY1t0ubt7o1_1280.jpg
84KB, 799x739px
>>18466151
>18
>Male
>Night

So this is actually a couple of dreams but they're short and tie together if that's alirght, all of which tying to Sweden. The first one happened when I was riding a bike outside my driveway when three old Sami were looking at a cheap purse and talking about how they could resell it for way higher, followed by one saying "Everywhere there is a parking meter there is greed."
The dream following I was in Stockholm in a plaza with a fountain and immensely tall buildings but everything was completely white.
Later I had the same dream where I was on a bike in the same location as the first dream but a group of 10 or so Sami were sitting around a fire.
Finally the last relevant one was when I saw a friend of mine from Stockholm while visiting a Disney World that had grown into a massive futuristic city. He was standing with a group of Swedes when I called his name, but he said he was the wrong person. When I turned around all the Swedes looked like him but were 7-8 feet tall.
I had a decent amount of others but they werent as important since they more or less just mentioned Sweden. I'm an American with no ties to Sweden so this has never made sense to me.
>>
male
night
mystified
space, and a flashing stroblight.

Happened a few months ago, went to reddit try and get it interpretid those nerds didn't help bear with me its a weird one.

I remember waking up in an unfamiler place, to describe it roughly I woke up and saw a huge white floor which looked like the surface of the moon, there were like three strobe lights just going to town and there was the voice that sounded staticky and it just kept saying "THE ALMIGHTY" over and over, and my hands were burning and were also glowing orange.

so yeah any idea what that might mean?
>>
Male
night
confusion
carnivorous plant, military service, real-life friend

I was back in the military again, and was deployed to South Africa. I was doing some sort of combat exercise and I found a plant that I grow in real life growing by the side of the road. I tried to dig it up without my superiors finding out to send back to one of my friends. IRL he is obsessed with plants with local data so I remember the name of the road I find it on which was "Moth Ball Rd." and then I woke up
>>
>>18466151
Male, 23
Morning

>feelings
love, warmth, comfort

>symbols
Dunno about physical symbols but the dream was hazy around the edges of the "viewport" like a dream sequence in a movie

The dream was in first person, as myself or maybe an idealized version of myself. I was hosting some kind of jazz club-style party in a vaguely familiar house - it was mine in the dream. I was the "bartender" at the time, and this girl with long auburn hair comes up and talks with me about some shit. I'd never met her or seen her before. I don't remember the topic of conversation, but I remember it being about her problems, because I eventually jokingly offer her a hug. She actually accepts, to my surprise, and after she steps away back into the party I go have a shower. After I dry off and dress, the girl shows up and we start talking again, and I learn she's into some of the same stuff I am, notably tennis and tabletop games. A period passes where I don't remember what happened, and the next scene is me reading in bed while she's turned away from the sidetable light. We chat about some things sparsely during this time, but again I don't remember the actual dialogue. I eventually cut the light and put the book away, and snuggle in with her. After I wrap my arms around, she makes a contented noise and I fall asleep, waking up in the real world.
>>
male
day
fear, isolation
real-life apartment

I woke up, and was walking towards my bathroom in my apartment. It felt like a longer walk than usual, and as I got closer to the bathroom, I noticed the frame was covered in bloody plastic, as I got closer, some sort of bloody shambling monster/zombie walked out and started moving towards me. I began to run away and then I woke up
>>
>17
>male
Nigth
Love

I got the balls to talk with the girl that i like ask hee if she wants to be my girlfriens she accepted i feel love as if it were the one of my mom why if it was just a dream
>>
Male
???

WKe up in a room with only a chair. Theres a light on, but cant see anything because the walls are painted black. Hearing voices telling me I'm going to be okay and that everything will be alright in the end. After an eternitt, the lightbulb explodes and i wake up.
>>
Male
Night (I sleep on my back on the floor)

In this dream, I was running from unknown nemesis across a barren plateau toward a parked rocketship. Upon entering the vessel, I found it to be completely hollow. I sat down in what seemed to be a meditation pose (can't recall how it went) and telepathically "became" the ship. It would only recognize my neural signals. I was able to pilot it with my mind. There were no control panels or chairs, just the hull.
>>
>>18466151
Male
night
A bit anxious
A black MAGA hat

Not a specific dream but a reoccurring theme.
I keep dreaming that I own rare and cool old video game consoles. Usually they are put somewhere else without me knowing or are for the most part unplayed by me because I am showing them off to friends and youtubers.
>>
Male
Night/early morning
Comfortable
I was going down a mountain with alot of rocks with my gf. I was being chased by idk who and my i was leading my gf with me. We had to hide once we reached the botton. It was a stressful dream
>>
>>18469018
For time and feeling i thought u meant before i fell asleep. Correction
Time: daytime mayb 4pm. It was gloomy weather so idk
Feeling:stressed cuz im climbing down rocks while being chased
>>
>>18469018
Corrections
Time;before evening, idk cuz it was gloomy
Feeling: stressed cuz um climbing down rocks while being chased
>>
>>18466151
22 m
Night
Complete lack of emotion
Was in a night club someone touched the middle of my forehead and I went into a trance ascended into a load of pi k clouds where 2 black figures where telling me how much bigger than the universe they where and that I should stop what I'm doing
Came out the trance with a tattoo of the ace of spades on my left arm v bruised
>>
>19
>male
>night
>apprehensive/scared, then playful, and afterwards rather sad/mad/upset

For some reason I was in a compound with 5 or 6 other prisoners in the middle of the jungle, surrounded by bamboo and strange trees on 3 sides with a decrepit run down building several stories tall to our back. We were all sitting down when a woman (white, around 30) came over and told us all to pick an arm, and to tell her if we had any injuries to our arm. Then the skinny middle aged man who look like he may be poor/living in poverty tattooed our prisoner number/symbols onto our bicep or calve, depending on what we chose. Afterwards he'd take a wicked looking instrument that looked like a small semi circle on a blade and used it to gouge out some flesh and skin on our hand/foot respectively. The woman watched sympathetically, I was last in line to be tattooed, the dream skipped 5 minutes ahead to after I was tattooed so I didn't have to experience pain

Skipping to the second part of my dream, me and several other friends/ people were stowaways in the cargo hold of a massive ship. We spent our time running around hiding/finding good spots to safely take a piss. It make have been connected to he compound because I feel like the compound was somewhere in Asia and the crew of the ship was Chinese, but I'm not certain. The girl I'm currently talking to was also there, and after a little while everybody found a secluded part of the ship to drink and have a party on. Everybody except for me was thoroughly drunk, and I looked on as she flirted with/sat on the lap on some cunt I knew from second grade

I angrily walked out instead of saying anything, and when I stepped out of the door it was no longer a ship but the girls house at school, even though looking back it's not where she lives at all. I walked back to my dorm/the library which were compiled into a building I had never seen before IRL, went up a few floors, found a seat, and played some video game
>>
>>18469234
After that the dream took me to a wooded area down by the lake near my house but I don't remember much of that

Thinking back on it, there was a part before the tattoo part in my dreams but I don't remember everything clearly. It's got something to do with me driving out to a house that I know I've seen before in my dreams

I can try to remember if that's important
>>
Female
Night
Longing
Escalators and stairs, lot of them, going up and down between several floors
No, nor I did recognise the building I was in, it was just illogical mess of floors connected by aforementioned escalators ans stairs. I was there with my mother, two younger sisters and maternal grand-mother. At some point I drifted apart from others, while wandering around the place. I was going up on escalator towards deadend, when my grandma called me from below. I could not get back down to her, as there wasn't stairs or another escalator going down to get away.
>>
I've just woke up from a weirdass dream

>note
I rarely recall dreaming, but when i do, it's always weird af... I hope you can make any sense of it so here it is

>be only dude in a group of chicks doing something with them
Can't remember tho but i swear the dream seemed so fucking real
>we're on our way to some house for a gathering
I assume i was living there cause i was staying there for most of my dream with all the women
>in car, one of the chicks is a 8/10 qt 3.1416 i used to work with last year
Weird thing is she has never been on my mind or anything and she had a bf in r/l last time i saw her. No interest at all. I'll refer to her as E
>E keeps on talking to me in the car seeming upbeat/playful and really flirty
>we arrive at house, girl is following me everywhere in the house and i end up going upstairs
>she follows and while i'm running upstairs i "FEEL" 2 hands grabbing my butt while lightly tickling them
>when i'm upstairs i turn around and ask her if she just tickled my butt
>playfully says yes
>tell her to not do it ever again cause i'm highly sensitive to any physical touch and tickling sensations are really amplified
Not kidding, i'm like that in r/l
>she gets really upclose to me with that playful/sly grin on her face and say: "so? You don't like it?"
>not around the others
I dunno why i said that
>hugs me and start making out
>we end up coming back downstairs
>we're atleast a dozen and i'm the only dude in the place
In r/l I don't have any gf nor do i desire a relationship of any sorts and am pretty indifferent to girls in general
>we eat dinner and E couldn't stop looking at me with her beautiful smile
>finish dinner, fuck around for the rest of the evening
>E won't let go of me and she's flirty as fuck
Cont
>>
>>18469413
>i think she ended up sleeping with me, I don't remember
>next day go to work
I unjustly lost my job 2 weeks ago
>while coming back from work I don't remember what and why but i got attacked by some force
>just end up staring at what seems to be a big translucent rectangular hologram
>that thing is what attacked me it just doesn't do anything, it just is
>come back at the house
>tell everyone about what happened, nobody seems to give a fuck
>E still mad flirting seems to have dismissed what i just said and still trying to get her way with me
We ended up making out alot
>at some point i get asked by mom
Yes my mom was living there also
>she asks me to go in the basement because some weird noises have been coming down from there for the whole day
>escape E while she has her back turned
>basement is darker than pitch black
>turn on flashlight on iPod touch
>hear some noises coming from a room
>go there and flick the lights on
>see a couple of mice running all around the room and fleeing when i end up seeing one of those glue traps with a dead mouse
>pick up trap when suddenly i strongly "FEEL" something eat at my shin
Like the butt tickling by E, i strongly felt it
>look down see racoon looking me up and starts fleeing but immediately get stuck in a corner behind the door which was almost wide open
>being just next to the spot i end up giving a good fucking kick to the racoon
I'm not an animal abuser and i would never ever do any harm to an animal
Cont.
>>
>>18469436
>raccoon let's out a big screech and runs in the other room
>i dunno why but i was able to keep the pace with the raccoon
>for some weird reasons, raccoon ends up freezing in middle of the other
>violently kick the shit out of it 3 times and it ends up running somewhere and disappear
>pissed off i go downstairs
>tell all the girls that i've been bitten by a raccoon that was in the basement
>nobody seems to react and keep on doing what they're doing
>dunno why but couldn't find my mom because i wanted her to disinfenct the wound
In r/l I don't even talk to my mom anymore and wouldn't even hesitate to clean it up as fast as possible
>forgot to mention i looked up the wound a couple of times
Every times i would show it up to the girls, it seemed like it was worse each time
>go upstairs, E comes out of a room with a big smile and starts to wall her way to me
>as she go in for a kiss i go: if i was you I wouldn't do that
>she goes: "why?"
>i go: well i just got fucking bitten by a raccoon that was and still is in the basement
>still have that enchanting smile on her face with a blank stare and ends up laughing
>i just don't even kiss her and go to my room to sleep
With a possibility of contracting the rage from the coon, it was on my mind for the rest of the dream
>wake up, go work
>tell my supervisor about translucent
Rectangular hologram attacking me the day before
Seems to not give a fuck and as if he didn't hear anything
>show him my bite on the shin
But it's like almost completely healed. Had a good wound with flesh sticking out and shit and it was all red and a lil bit swollen, but now poof after a night of sleep, it almost disappears
>supervisor just look and doesn't say anything and keeps doing his business
>feel dumb af and go back to work
Cont.
>>
>>18469467
>come back from work and get attacked for a second time by translucent rectangular hologram and it seems to be following me everywhere
>come back at house and tell everyone
>nobody gives a flying fuck
>E still seems super happy but she kinda ignored me the whole evening and couldn't stop from trying to not cross her sights or end up crossing her upstairs or anything
>next day, work
>come back and get attacked for a 3rd time
>nobody gives a shit and i end up losing it telling them i fucking got bitten by a coon a couple of days before and nobody even bothered to disinfect my wound and that nobody seems to take my attacks alarming/sketchy
>E is even more distant than yesterday
>go back to sleep
>wake up

I know i forgot some details but that's pretty much a good part of the picture

Wtf?! Can you please interpret it?
>>
Male
Night
Mixed emotions

It started out in some gray dreary looking middle school type classroom, then I moved to the bathroom of my home where my girlfriend finally let me eat her butthole, I was very excited but as I tasted it it was so repulsive and I kept vomiting brown and for some reason she was too. The rest of the dream is me flossing chunks of shit and corn out of my teeth, while that horrible taste is in my mouth.

What does this mean?
>>
File: pants.jpg (26KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
pants.jpg
26KB, 720x439px
>>18466151
>19
>male
>morning
>interested
>abandoned university, graduation certificate, bus stop, hundreds of tiny zombies, hallway, dark staircase, shadow man playing trumpet (in this order)
>i was with my mom in the hallway with the zombies, i knew two friends at the bus stop, i didnt know the shadow man but all he did was play the trumpet when i was walking up and down the dark staircase
>>
>>18466151
hey i have a question about a particular dream symbol
>childhood house on a hill
>the paint job is like a rainbow of vibrant colors painted on top of one another but not blending
>each color of paint is shaped like ghosts
one day i go to that house and find a little capsule with the exact same kind of paint job but with color streaks and not 'ghost' shapes. gave me a scare when i first saw it. whatcha make of it, Mr. Reader?
>>
>>18466151
male

Something a reoccuring theme I'm starting to see is that my dream had a lot more of asking for girls phone numbers, asking them out on dates, kissing and making out.

I guess it's positive?
>>
>>18466151
M
Noon but the sky was blue and clear
Hider of emotions

Any symbols: 3 Moons, Crowd, Lust
It is my dream.
From what I remember I remember seeing a girl I see ocassionally but I dont talk to her but shes very cute.
She had a person to her side and i was looking at her for a split second and then i told the two people to my side to look up. There were tall pine trees very tall and then i looked down and then i looked up again and then there appeared 3 moons not yellow but they looked like mars but they were moons. Im in school in this dream so the bell rung and then everyone was going to class. This one kid whos balls deep in black metal dissapeared before my eyes by going into a corner and blending into the same color as the wall. Then a woman called him by his name in a "what a trickster i know your trick know hurry up" sorta tone. Then when i walked my normal route which btw most people dont know about cause they follow what other people are doing and i see the crowd hauling ass trying to cram into one small ass door and then i see the door to my route is closed so i turn around see the girl and her friend and then i wake up
>>
>age
>gender
Male
>time
Night
>feelings
Anger, Lust, Depression
>symbols
Idk
>was it yours?
I was seeing through a characters eyes

Let me start off with this.

The character's eyes that I was seeing through I feel very connected to, almost spritually or some shit. He was created by my girlfriend and she said she based him off of me.

He was in a room, running a knife through his fingers, and he got up and walked into the forest. He walked through until he found a woman (His ex girlfriend in my girlfriend's story). He started chasing her, until he threw the knife into her leg and went up to her, and foribly kissed her. Then he stabbed her in the belly, still kissing. Everything went black and he was in the begining room again, though he had and axe this time. The same scene as before repeted, though he slit her throat and started forcing himself onto her instead of kissing this time. I then woke up.

Excuse any mistakes, Im on mobile, but please do help, I have no idea what this means and Im curious.
>>
>>18470413
Im not the guy doing the reading but just another perpective i guess. What if that character is you but its your girlfriends perspective of you?? Or maybe not perpective but she made a replica of you thats not exactly you. Are you afraid that she might be cheating? Idk thats what im getting im probably wrong but

That knife is dangerous it probably implies oh my the anger that is released when he stabs the ex. That displays aggression and probably a feeling of being betrayed so youre doing it back.

The belly stabbing the only thing i can get at is abortion.

The repetition but the intesifying of the aggression probably suggests bottling up feelinga of any kind in this case its anger but honestly when you blow up any emotion can prevail. As for the throat slicing its probably a sign of wanting to silence her or stop somebody from speaking.

My interpretation im probably wrong but just another perspective to fuck with
>>
>>18466151
>age
>gender
Female
>time
(Is this like the time in the dream? I guess mostly afternoons.)
>symbols
Cheating, Infidelity, Drugs, Being a failure, Possible Rape, and Sunsets.
>was it yours?
yes.

I keep having reoccurring dreams about cheating on my boyfriend with a wide variety of other men, most of which aren't real or I've never met. I'm always in a drugged or drunken haze when this happens, and I'm frequently visited by members of my family from the future. I feel bad for dreaming this stuff, but I can't help of what my subconcious thinks. Please help.
>>
>>18469575
I'm not OP, but I'm pretty sure that's either repressed sexual energy, or maybe the fear that you're not very good in bed? Perhaps it's some depraved fetish or secret that you're keeping from her?
>>
File: image.jpg (191KB, 1300x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 1300x1200px
1 The hopes of a man voyd of understanding are vaine, and false: and dreames lift up fooles.

2 Who so regardeth dreames, is like him that catcheth at a shadow, and followeth after the winde.

3 The vision of dreames is the resemblance of one thing to another, even as the likenesse of a face to a face.

4 Of an uncleane thing, what can be cleansed? and from that thing which is false, what trueth can come?

5 Divinations, and soothsayings, and dreames are vaine: and the heart fancieth as a womans heart in travell.

6 If they be not sent from the most high in thy visitation, set not thy heart upon them.

7 For dreames haue deceived many, and they have failed that put their trust in them.

8 The Law shall be found perfect without lies: and wisedome is perfection to a faithfull mouth.

9 A man that hath travailed knoweth many things: and hee that hath much experience, wil declare wisedome.

10 He that hath no experience, knoweth little: but he that hath travailed, is full of prudence.

11 When I travailed, I saw many things: and I understand more, then I can expresse.

12 I was oft times in danger of death, yet I was delivered because of these things.

13 The spirit of those that feare the Lord shall live, for their hope is in him that saveth them.
>>
OP abandoned thread because their interpretations are off-base.
>>
>>18470686
Damn, repressed energy hit the nail right on the head, been having less sex lately.
>>
>age

>gender
Male

Night

>feelings
Anxiousness, determination, excitement.

>items,symbols,car,bike?
Rowboat, lantern, hat

I know that I am myself in the dream but don't know anyone else.

I am in a wooden rowboat going down a narrow river at night. There is a lantern at the end of the boat, it and the moon are the only source of light. An old man dressed in 19th century clothing and wearing a felt hat and I are rowing the boat. The scenery is reminiscent of a Southern swamp. Huge, curling live oak trees and cypress stumps. The swamp is misty and the air is thick with the sound of cicadas.

The old man keeps saying we need to get there quick. He refers to our destination as "The Divide". We row for what feels like hours as he keeps reminding me we need to get to the Divide.
>>
File: yoddle.jpg (2KB, 100x92px) Image search: [Google]
yoddle.jpg
2KB, 100x92px
M
Night
Fear, anxiety, and apathy.
A cross
I don't know the people around me

I remember this dream very vividly, though there are some details i can't quite recall.
I'll try and describe it to the best of my ability.

>I remember being on a crowded street adjacent to a small canal, akin to the ones in venice or the netherlands.
>Theres a small commotion in a crown in front of me, several muslims harassing a jewish man.
>I step forward to intervene
>The muslims are very welcoming towards me, they seem to think i'm one of them. I explain i'm not, and that i'm here to help the jew.
I'm an olive skinned dude, its an easy mistake to make.
>Things start getting heated, with the crowd yelling insults and threats.
>My new jew friend and I decide to cross the canal on one of the small boats, where there appears to be europeans rather than muslims.
>Some amount of time later, i'm leaning against a wall on the european side of the canal, staring at the grey sky, and watching folks pass by.
>Hear screaming, almost otherworldly shrills coming from what was clearly several people.
>I see a huge commotion almost rippling through what was now a crowd of people.
>What i see is chaos, nothing can better describe this. There are people running for their lives. There are people seizing up, and collapsing to the ground, having severe muscle spasms.
>I notice what appears to be a shadow, moving above and between people, as if jumping from person to person, or sifting its way through to some unseen goal.
>I hear the screaming now, closer than before and turn to my right.
>>
>>18471832
>The man sitting on a bench not three feet from me is now screaming, whilst almost completely still.
>There are a few individuals near me now, having spasms on the ground, several more just standing there, screaming.
>I notice their eyes and mouths are gone, replaces by pitch black voids.
>Some of these freaks turn towards me, i fucking run for it.
>Theres nowhere to go, the otherside of the canal is being consumed by the same chaos.
>I make a run for the canal and dive in, in a feeble attempt to get on one of the few small boats floating through.
I feel like i should specify that this waterway couldn't have been any more then 20-30ft wide.
>All of the nearby "people" chase me into the water.
>After diving into the water, all was silent, it was pitch-black, and i felt fear, because i knew those "people" followed me into the water.
>It was like I was consumed by something, and taken somewhere outside space and time.
>I remember the twisted face of one of those "people" now mere inches away from my own. It put its palms to the sides of my head. Forcing me to look into the voids which replaced its eyes.
>The last thing I remember hearing is "There is serenity in horror"

Fucking woke up right the hell then. sorry for taking two posts to crap out that rather uneventful, but nonetheless fucked up dream. Not used to greentexting.

As for a few extra things i can only vaguely recall. I think one of those "people" that chased me into the water was holding a small dagger, one in the shape of a cross. I also think there were plaques embedded into the sidewalks, along the edges near the water, with crosses on them as well.
I left these details out of the greentext because i'm not sure whether or not these were actually part of my dream.
>>
>>18471535
Eat more pussy
Fix ur dreams
win-win
>>
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what do my dreams mean
>>
>>18466151

Male
In real life? Early morning. In the dream? Both

I've had this recurring theme/imagery for 10+ years, please help.

I'm riding on a train. I'm supposed to go somewhere, I don't know where, or I don't know if I'm supposed to be going where I am heading. Is this the right train? Where is it going? The stations are passing so fast. Everything is bleak, dark. The train runs through a tight, concrete subway with high walls. It's rainy outside. The stations are so tiny, lit by fluorescent light, a small platform. I have to get off. I float and grab one somehow by the stop. My foot gets caught in the train, and I'm almost carried off. I jump off but don't reach the platform, instead it's a tiny bit of concrete footing. Above, there's a window. The trains are so frightening, passing by at lighting speed. I can feel the wind of their speed, smell the rain on the concrete. I climb through the window and enter what appears like the hallway of a subway station. The walls are white and clear, the floor is dirty, black, dripping wet. A lot of people are walking about, and I haven't the faintest where to go. I head up some stairs and it's another hallway, leading into more stairs, into another hallway. It's a labyrinth, dizzyingly large. There's spiral staircases, elevators. There's dark, grey concrete, small shop owners. I want to take the elevator up. I enter it. I walk off and stumble right onto another train that rushes somewhere else. I'm shaking with confusion and anxiety. An attendant tries to calm me down. I look out and it's a clear blue day, and the train is slowing down. There's a gorgeous nondescript European city outside. The train is passing by the sea on the left side and grand buildings towering over clean streets on the right. A small distance into the sea, there is an old castle on a mountainous island. The train stops. Everything looks open, inviting. There is a glass passageway from the stop, with green floor and blue overhanging tent.
>>
>>18472606
(cont'd)

The direction out is divided so as to prevent messy queues, so I find it slightly disorienting to find my way out. When I do, there's grass surrounding a light grey, diamond (as in poker) patterned marble floor. There's small exhibits, shops around the entrance. There are no walls in the area, so I can see clearly around, city to the right, more exhibits in front. There's some kind of felt floor some distance ahead. They're shooting or celebrating a TV show of sorts. A small group of children come and greet me, happy and laughing, hugging me. I feel elated. They grip on a bit too tight. Their hands are everywhere. I'm trapped. They're trying to grab my cell phone keys and wallet. I try to fight them off but feel slowed , like I'm moving in syrup. The kids finally scramble off, and I'm devastated. I am in a strange town with no items.. Then I check my pocket, it has my phone, and it's registered the names of the thieves due to some wireless identity system. I run off to a police officer, and ask them for help. A big group of officers come up from an entrance of the subway station that has a stairway down, and start chasing the thieves. I run along. It goes faster to run now. We're going by some abandoned railroad tracks when the kids are caught. There are grown, foreign men among them, suspected to be in on it. I don't know if I get my items or not. I feel strangely unsatisfied at the apprehension because nothing seems to happen. I walk back, into the entrance to the subway heading down. The walls, steps and floors are lighter here. There's a long way down. I think I'm walking with more resolve now. Suddenly, a man runs towards me, a bunch of people chasing him. I stop him and he drops a huge amount of money , white bills. There's station personnel on the stairs by me that appear to be in on the heist, they pull him back up so he can escape. There's a moment where I have to make a conscious decision between greed or doing the right thing.
>>
>>18472621
(cont'd)

I reluctantly ignore the money and scramble off after the thief. There's a lot of hallways and stairs again, difficult to find him. More and more people are chasing around. I finally catch up to him, together with officers, almost at the end of the stairs up to the entrance. He has a brown jacket, black pants and dark hair, with a light brown complexion. He says "to hell with you", and throws something on the floor at me. It's a grenade. I can't move, I'm going to die. It's for real this time, all I can do is wait. What's going to happen, I'll finally find out if anything happens after death, or be gone forever. Everything turns black. It's black for a long time. "This is a weird ass kind of death ", I start thinking. Is this what it's supposed to be like forever now, alone with my thoughts?

There's the ring of an alarm clock. I wake up. I'm home, in an apartment in my old hometown. But the town is so much bigger than I remember it. I pay no attention to the fact that I'm simultaneously waking up in a bed I've never seen, and floating over the city. It's a bright winter's day in the city, with big roads, lots of traffic. I share the flat with strangers. The beds are right next to eachother, in a room with a wooden floor, and a beautiful arched ceiling. The strangers, two girls, see I'm a bit shaken and ask me about my dream. I just say it was very bad, and I'm so relieved it was just a dream. I'm tired of dreaming, it's good to be back in real life. I have an appointment with a counselor. Going out in the city, the buildings are so tall, unusually shaped (straight but like octagons). The weather is cold. It's confusing, I'm not sure where I'm supposed to be headed. What was I doing again? I walk by block after block. It gets darker. I see old sights, a pizzeria, a stretch of yellow suburban apartment houses. I start thinking about the old days. I stop a brutalist-style brown, concrete building. It's the place for my appointment.
>>
>>18472650
(cont'd)

I'm not sure whether to go in. I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to do here, who I'm talking to. The wind blows snow around on the streets, lit by light brown fluorescent light posts. The light gradates into red in the distance, and it's absolutely gorgeous. I pick up my phone and see phone calls from my mother that I've missed.

A man and a woman step out from the brown building. The man is fat, greyhaired with a big bald patch, grey beard, fat, with a red jacket with green square patterns and jeans. The woman is thin, brunette with a long brown, tight leather coat, black boots. The man seems kind, the woman stern. The woman says I'm supposed to go somewhere important and we need to go there right now. The man asks me what I'd like to do. I say I'd like to meet an old friend. I'm here in the old hometown for once, I'd like to see the old streets. I mention my mother, and the missed calls. I can't call her back. I don't know what's happening to her. We get on a bus and seat ourselves down. I feel comforted being in the presence of these two people. The city is wide and large, dizzying. I wouldn't have the faintest idea to go if I weren't with them. The streetlights and cars flashing by are beautiful. I lean my head to the window, feeling tired. The man is sitting next to me. He's holding a bunch of iron tools, with a black leather grip that stretches into a pistol like pointy end. He's disassembling iron rings of these things, like unscrewing a dumbbell, then hooks them up to a long iron barbell-like object. He would like to teach me how to do this. All I can think is I don't know why I would want to be doing that. The woman keeps reminding me of our destination, but I can't make out what we're supposed to do there. Could it be home? I'm finally going home? She tells me of a beautiful summer coast we'll visit. I'm distracted by something else. I look out the window and recognize an old street. I used to hang out here. I am filled with tears.
>>
>>18472693
I am overwhelmed with emotion and immediately jump off the bus. And it's not anything I recognize. I thought it was so important but now the two people are riding off with the bus. I'm scared and confused. I get the feeling we'll meet up somewhere, I just have to make it there, it can't be far off. I have to cross the a street that's so wide, filled with cars and trucks driving by. It's terrifying but I make it. I look around and try to recognize a landmark. I meet a gang of guys that say they'll help. They're drunk, happy, laughing, joking around. Walking down the streets, I get a voice message from my mother, she's worried and unhealthy. I hear the voice of my ex on the phone. What the fuck is she doing at my mother's place? I'm so tired of her voice. I answer the phone and say I'm fed up with her, get out of my life. While on the phone, I run into the man with the iron bar and those tools. It's a small suburban district. He keeps unscrewing them and hooking the iron rings on the bar. On the phone, my mom says it's urgent that we talk. I'm relieved to finally talk to her, and ask her what she wants to say. The dream ends.
>>
>>18472650
> I wake up

WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER
>>
i had a dream this morning that i cheated on my boyfriend with another man. i'm 21. not sure what other info you would need. there wasn't much else to the dream other than that i was really into whoever it was (not someone i know in real life) and we did it doggystyle (my favorite position).
>>
>>18466151

male

sunset, so let's say evening

fear, but can't remember it very well

big black dog that tried to attack me

i know all the people around me, they were my elementary school friends (i had this dream when i was around 9). We were playing (i think) outside my house, when i turned my head on the right and saw a black dog. The turn back to my friends and see them watching me from the window upstair. Turn right to the dog again and see it running towards me. I woke up when it was about to jump on me.
>>
male
difficult to say because it is recurring from time to time.

I don't remember that much of my dreams for most time, but I had 3 times that I was roaming around a house I once lived in with a few friends. There, I always descend into a murky corridor, leading to a room witch gives me that weird vibe. This room is dark, it has some older furniture in it, everything covered in shiny white cobwebs. There is also a window I peek through each time I am there and everytime I see blurry plants and trees and a remarkably beautiful shade of sunlight shining in.
>>
>>18473852

There's a strong theory among researchers and psychologists that dreams are a way of subconscious and conscious problem solving. You enact scenes to better understand certain possibilities, options and the consequences. So it's equally about what happens in the dream and your reaction when awake. It doesn't necessarily mean that it is a secret, subconscious want or need, but something your brain, seeking to be better equipped at handling things, considers an important possibility to evaluate. After all, the question of fidelity is quite loaded in our society. Seeking to better understand who you are, the subconscious simply explores that question.

I think this theory applies to a lot of examples in this thread.
>>
>>18466151
>>age
>>gender
M
>>time (day or evening,night?)
Night, mostly
>>feelings
Annoyed I guess
>>items,symbols,car,bike?
Nope
>>is it yours?do you know the people around you?

I don't know I just keep having this weird dream where one of my legs is noticeably longer than the other and I have no idea what it means. Also there's another one where I go back to my old school and when I get there I realize I can't remember which case is mine and what the code to my lock is but this one's pretty straightforward
>>
Male
Seemed to be night, or maybe underground or something, not sure.
Apathy, but also determination to stay alive and concern for the fate of those around me.
The first part is rather blurry, I don't remember much about my surroundings besides basic living room furnishings, and there being two rooms separated separated an arch. It was extremely dark, and my grandparents on my mother's side were there, but my grandmother in particular was at the forefront. We were attacked or charged by something that looked like Darth Vader (actually I'm not sure what it was. My memory fills it in as such but I just know it was tall, dark, and had some sort of weapon) that entered through a department store-esque elevator of all things. After that my memory of eludes me for a while, until this next part that I found rather cryptic.
It was dark yet again, but the room was lit by lamps this time. The rooms furnishing was what I could best describe as an early 20th century little girl's room, with drills and rather soft looking material. All of my friends and peers and I were there, and being stalled by... something. Thing was, while I was determined to find a hiding place and save as many of them as possible, the rest of them were laughing, and fooling around, and completely disregarded the threat that we had faced. I managed to get everyone to hide, but didn't take it anymore seriously. As the figure (which was insectoid/had multiple appendages, I think.), was coming over the room, I had awoken. Not startled or afraid, but I had won up completely as calm as I had been during the dream. My dreams had always been incoherent and random, always akin to a forgettable fever dream so this one stuck with me. I'm not sure what it means, or if it even means anything.
>>
>>18474155
Cool shit, thats like how a GAN works. wow.
>>

male

seems to be at night, but not really. more like

its just a dark place, if that makes sense
uneasy calm, followed by panic/fear

So its like this weird thing that i've dreamt about as a kid. it almost feels like im in some sort of really pitch dark (but not really) cave kinda place. its definitely at night but there is an almost greyish to the background. anyway

the dream is always dead quiet and i can hear super soft noises like whispering almost. and the BAM. yelling, screaming loud noises all at once, and then back down to silence and whispers.

during the quiet i fell this sense of unease like something bad is going to happen. and then the panic and fear obviously when everything cranks in volume.

one thing that does stick out is at one point or another everytime im walking down a sidewalk with a kind of picket fence to my right, and over the fence is just this endless yard. like all the houses are gone and its just the front yards all connected.

sooo yeah... this ones always been weird as fuck to me and i always wake up freaked out but glad its over.

halp?
>>
>age

>gender
Male
Day

>feelings
Not really Fear but something close, not understanding whats happening

>items,symbols,car,bike?
Just me in my yard around the house, empty streets, blue sky.

My Dream

The story goes like this. I was having this dream where I'm around my house in the yard, nobody was out only me, I could see the street empty, neighbors yard empty. And then the sky went from blue and started changing to red and it got darker like night but the sky went red and then I saw up close a red moon in the sky as I went on the street. Then I woke up.
>>
>>18466151
>17
>Male
>night
>Worried but soothed
>Dark room, Old bed frame with dirty mattress
>There is a blonde woman significantly shorter than me and she has dirt all over her face, I'm holding a child and she's casually in front of me. The room is lit with a weak light and the wallpaper and paint on the wall looks old and weathered as it's peeling.
>>
So the part I remember is me at my house and for some reason there are cars outside my house parked in the yard i was looking at a old rust truck didn't have a bed so just half a truck.
There was other cars just don't quite Remember them well all I know is that I was showing them to some ppl maybe my cousins. But one specific car I grabbed the keys nd turned it on i was inside like wow this one's nice it was a nice teal blue it was a old school car but this car was the only one that I think was in shape to run nd drive. I think I owned the cars because I was walking around with a bolw of keys too all of them.

>age 23
>gender male
>time (day or evening,night?) Sun was going down only enough light to see sort off
>feelings unimpressed
>items,symbols,car,bike? 6 cars
>is it yours?do you know the people around you? All of the cars were mines I had a bolw of keys and the people around me seem familiar.
>>
>age
>gender
male
night
>feelings
calm and paranoid
>items,symbols,car,bike?
the sky , one bed , girl with brown hair ,one bee and fly
maybe , no i dont know these people especially the girl brown hair
>>
>>18466151
Male
Night
Terrified, helpless and lost

I dreamt I died, was walking around watching friends and family cry and morn over my death. Attended my own funeral, I was also at my grave. I seen my headstone. It had my full name, but no death date. I remember the season too, there was snow on the ground so I imagine it was around the holidays. After I was stuck in limbo, it was foggy. Best way to describe it is, silent hill. Then, i was all of a sudden on my back porch in an exaggerated night sky. The moon was 3 times as big and the stars were magnificent. I started leaping towards the night sky to explore what space had to offer. I would jump about 20 feet in the air, but would get pulled down every time. When I woke up I jumped to make sure I wasn't in the dream anymore. It felt so real.
>>
Male
Night
Sadness, then happiness.
Bird, birthday, house

This is a recurring dream I often had when I was younger.
I was in a strange house, that looked mildly like mine, yet seemed much larger. But I was sad because it was my birthday and nobody was around, like they had all forgotten. Then I was flying around an unfamiliar countryside on a giant eagle or something. And finally I return to my house, and it's filled with family and whatnot, and it was just a surprise birthday party or something.

Not so much a nightmare, as it had a happy ending. And normally I don't remember my dreams. This just stood out because it was recurring.
>>
>>18466151
>37
>M
>day
>Courage, anger, urgency
>Aircraft, fire, nametag reading with the name of a loved one, uniform, hat.

I'm in a barracks, in military uniform but with a mismatching hat. I look out the window and see that a plane is about to take off. It's taxiing to the runway.

I got outside because I can;t see the runway from inside and wait fir the aircraft to appear. I look up and see another aircraft with the word "Valiant" written on it. It is brightly coloured, mainly orange and maybe some blue

Something goes wrong with this aircraft, the tail falls off, it falls from the sky and hits the ground near me.

I see shimmering in the air around the wreckage and know it will explode, I run towards it to see if anyone survived. Survivors emerge from the fuselage and I shout at them to run for a gap in a tree lined fence where I am standing.

The wreckage ignites and I watch it burn, another person wearing the same uniform as me and ask if there were any casualties, he answers "Three, we've wrapped them up."

I follow the survivors back to the barracks and go inside. A nurse comes through a doorway, she is wearing a nurses uniform and a nametag, her nametag says "Hannah".

She says something that makes me angry with her, all I can remember is that she said the word "line" I feel as though I cannot let her remarks go unchallenged and reply.

That's all I remember.
>>
File: j33vesu.jpg (19KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19KB, 217x320px
M
night
like i fucked up
in school in class room

i was in class and i called someone a nigger and the whole class looked at me

am i racist?

i come from a mixed family from the caribbean

how do i get over this? is it holding me back?
>>
>>18466151
>age 28
>gender male
>time (day or evening,night?) evening
>feelings Comfy?
>items,symbols,car,bike? No that i remember
>is it yours?do you know the people around you? I recognize the person i was interacting with.

I don't usually dream (really weird)... i have dream with a chick. She was short and her face really cute (like too feminine) with a cleopatra haircut. I remember peting her cheek and kiss her very gently and she was like shy.
>>
>>18466151
Who is this semen demon?
Who is this sperm worm?
Who is this boner toner?
Who is this spunk monk?
Who is this cock dock?
Who is this erection ejection?
Who is this dick tick?
Who is this cum plum?
Who is this seed steed?
Who is this prick chick?
Who is this cock stock?
Who is this seminal sentinel?
Who is this phallus chalice?
Who is this anus ignoramus?
Who is this smegma enigma?
Who is this beef curtain hurtin?
Who is this cunt runt?
Who is this jism prison?
Who is this ballbiting ballerina?
Who is this dongle mongle?
Who is this penis machinist?
Who is this chin chin bin?
Who is this scrotum sorceress?
Who is this wiener cleaner?
Who is this pole populator?
Who is this stiffy stimulator?
Who is this pillar pimper?
Who is this column culminator?
Who is this testicle tamer?
Who is this sperm specialist?
Who is this glans gladiator?
Who is this frenulum fractionizer?
Who is this foreskin fornicator?
Who is this penile private?
Who is this smut sergeant?
Who is this cock captain?
Who is this orifice officer?
Who is this rear admiral?
Who is this cummander?
Who is this pantless enchantress?
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.