[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3rd eye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 19

File: ThirdEye.jpg (23KB, 600x368px) Image search: [Google]
ThirdEye.jpg
23KB, 600x368px
Only post ITT if your 3rd eye is open.

Mine opened roughly 2 months ago.
Is there any recommandations you guys would have for me?
I'm tempted to explore, yet I don't want to fall really deep into a rabbit hole and end up into a crazy people hospital or something

Thank you
>>
File: g138771713796069834.png (92KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
g138771713796069834.png
92KB, 265x265px
>>18465328
>>
New to me, could you point me to a link that explains what a 3rd eye is?
>>
File: 1482897206939.jpg (1MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
1482897206939.jpg
1MB, 1564x1564px
>>18465328
>>
>>18465368
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland
>>
>>18465376
ty, it seems to be a gland in the brain that creates melatonin to regulate sleep?
>>
>>18465390
Circadian rhythms, sleep cycles, feedback loops exist in animals machines, humans and nature, pretty interesting stuff
>>
File: Dick Felt.jpg (24KB, 480x656px) Image search: [Google]
Dick Felt.jpg
24KB, 480x656px
>>18465328
What do you consider as 3rd eye being open. I can read people like a mofo; does that count?

>>18465328
>I'm tempted to explore, yet I don't want to fall really deep into a rabbit hole and end up into a crazy people hospital or something

Well... theres a reason the enlightened are common in India and in the West at least here in the US they are locked up and forced to take drugs that suppress consciousness so you can't experience it; its pretty sick. Not saying all crazy people are enlightened but they start the journey and they SHUT THAT SHIT DOWN!
>>
File: girls.jpg (98KB, 702x800px) Image search: [Google]
girls.jpg
98KB, 702x800px
>>18465419
Realized maybe I should add that you might need an anchor like an esoteric religion as a basis for your beliefs; works for me. Without a religious/philosophical anchor maybe thats how people loose it to delusion.
>>
>>18465419
>It's sick
Agreed, but people don't really consider how insane things can get once you start going down that road either so it's a mixed bag. It's ironic though the more you explore freedom the more constraint you have to put on yourself.
>>
>>18465328
Normie third eye opening: I can see into magical dimensions and shit man. Ama about the Reptilian butthole Zombies that live in the Microverse in your anus.

Actual 3rd eye: If you've actually accomplished this, well done! You should be careful though, especially if you haven't faced Ego Death yet. It's quite the process.
>>
>>18465328
Listen to Dopesmoker.
>>
File: king of hill2.jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
king of hill2.jpg
14KB, 259x194px
>>18465445
>Protip: if you want to dance threw the street naked...don't. Unless you're in India.

Ever have a meditative state like that? Rare for me but I was so possessed by love I wanted to kiss my enemies feet.
>>
File: cat gif.gif (874KB, 380x219px) Image search: [Google]
cat gif.gif
874KB, 380x219px
>>18465450
One thing they don't tell you about transcending the ego is you don't just transcend YOURS! O_O

Craziest thing about TRULY STARTING to transcend the ego FULLY imo is how negatively control freaks respond to you; they don't like it! When you get right to the border of crossing over Ive had strangers threaten to kill me. You might wonder how I reacted. First one threatened to cut me in half with a knife. I offered HER my knife. Other time gangbangers were threatening to kill me over nothing while I LAUGHED in their face!
>>
File: feels4.jpg (4KB, 124x119px) Image search: [Google]
feels4.jpg
4KB, 124x119px
>>18465328
>>18465500
Let me explain transcending ego; thought you might enjoy. My tradition Kashmir Shaivism calls it 7 stages of Turya; not their official description below but similar and how the stages are IME.

Its like the different stages of actually transcending ego (sense of REALITY not just self). What it feels like...

1st full of energy; feels like you are losing your mind to happiness. Mania
2nd same as 1st but lasts until you fall asleep IME. Mania
3rd reality appears like a mystical dream. Derealization
4th Trying to comprehend the dream and it doesn't make sense. Schizophrenia
5th Feeling like a Buddha statue untouchable. Catatonia like extreme depersonalization
6th bliss, fully in it, infinite bliss. Seizure.
7th permanent infinite bliss. Seizure

1st is like being in a prison cell your whole life and finding out the door was never locked.
2nd is like walking around looking into others cells (egos), only going back to yours to go to sleep.
3rd like being on the prison yard and grabbing the top of the wall and peering over into freedom.
4th trying to climb that wall while everyone tries to pull you back down telling you you are crazy there is nothing over there.
5th standing on top of the wall looking into freedom where they can't pull you down but you are still in contact with the prison (ego), just standing above it.
6th Being on the other side in freedom.
7th staying in freedom outside the prison (ego).
>>
File: hamster gif.gif (1MB, 292x300px) Image search: [Google]
hamster gif.gif
1MB, 292x300px
>>18465571
Vedanta is a deep form of Hinduism and they call it The Seven Stages of Jnana. (Jnana means divine knowledge)

http://sivanandaonline.org/public_html/?cmd=displaysection&section_id=514
>>
>>18465589
Is it daijobou?
>>
>>18465592
It will forever be a mystery.
>>
>>18465328
What am I transmitting right now?
>>
File: blunt.jpg (49KB, 553x484px) Image search: [Google]
blunt.jpg
49KB, 553x484px
>>18465714
>transmissions
>>
>>18465450
>if you haven't faced Ego Death yet. It's quite the process

I definately have, and then felt like genuinely killing myself for the 1st time in my life. So I came here in a religious thread and asked for help. Someone suggested to look into Christianity and I began reading some prayers online.
Then I felt it; an instant electricity rush between my eyes (I had to google what I felt to understand it was my 3rd eye /pineal gland). It all happened on the last blood moon btw. I also felt warm water flowing through my body, which is what people describe when they're blessed by the holy spirit.
The next couple of days were really weird; my pupils were often dilated, I often felt (very slightly) high on shrooms or something and I felt like I was being tested.
For example;
>be cable guy
>finish work at customer's house, receive 20$ and some food as tip
>once outside, see homeless man walk past me
>obtain 3rd eye activity
>run after the guy and give him the apple and 20$
Those types of situation happened a few times during a week. For some reason there was a constant flow of strangers needing help that would random pop-up and I helped them all. Some users here said I suffered a psychosis, but whatever. It has changed my life for the better.

I'm a different person now. I feel like I got kicked out of the matrix and am surrounded by blinded sheeps. I'm much more happy and obviously no longer an atheist. My dreams are much more vivid and sometimes when I close my eyes and meditate, I see "stuff".
>>
If you opened your third eye tell me where I should go next lol
>>
What exactly is the state of ego death? Been practicing with astral separation but that step sounds...like maybe something I should avoid?
>>
>>18467088
I have also been through a life changing experience like yours. This happen while going to church one year. I laid down all my regrets and open my heart to love. I also knew I would be doing amazing things for people even if its just a hug. The best thing for you is to stay the path don't veer off. You can increase the effectiveness with purity in your thoughts and in your heart. It's a fun ride live it and love it while you can.
>>
File: shower-work-out.jpg (33KB, 621x500px) Image search: [Google]
shower-work-out.jpg
33KB, 621x500px
What if I rub baby oil all over my body before I shower? Would that lessen the fluoride absorption? It's an occlusive agent.
>>
>>18465328
Have you learned how to do the tri-beam?
>>
>>18465500
weird, I had old tough fucking biker dudes come give me support, "i been there" "hold on brother" "it gets better". I was definitely not the type to attract that kind of attention by any means.
>>
>>18465571
What about being free regardless of being imprisoned or not?

No dependence on external conditions.
>>
>>18468886
Its a metaphor bruh. Ego is the prison.
>>
>>18468715
Are ya gonna stop drinking water? Basically if you're in the US you're fucked! Met a guy today who travels all over the world and says every where he goes is a party except the US.
>>
>>18469308

Oh yeah. Nothing beats the parasites and biological matter in water of third world nations. Nothing awakens spiritual ability like painfully shitting yourself to death. Meditation and discipline are for suckers, all the Scanners stopped drinking tap water to develop the power to explode peoples heads. Losing your teeth is a small price to pay for made-up bullshit that doesn't impact development of paranormal ability.
>>
>>18468715
borax
>>
https://youtu.be/tilBs32zN7I
>>
>>18472690
Third eye?
>>
>>18465571
How long did it take you to reach the 1st jhana?
>>
I fell down and ended up in a crazy people hospital

Exploring with your third eye can be confronting, nobody said evolving was easy
>>
>>18465328
The mystic swims in the same waters a schizophrenic drowns in. As long as you stay grounded you can explore.
>>
a couple years ago I saw a youtube video of a guy rambling about some solar system space shit that was going to cause peoples pineal glands to activate or something and cause everyone to act goofy beginning in the year 2016. does anyone know of this 'conspiracy theory' or phenomenon or whatever and know where I can read more about it?
>>
>>18475227
Age of Aquarius
Google
>>
>>18475323
thats it, thanks!
>>
>>18469351
Uneducated sods talking about fluoride and Chem trails. It's how you know they're full of it.
>>
I don't like how it's implied that opening your third eye makes you more boring
>>
it feels as if a energy is constantly shining out of your forehead, however i wouldnt consider myself #woke because i still have human ego attached )':
>>
>>18465390
The idea of the third eye is like a second sight, it includes premonition and other things like that thought to be related to the pineal gland.

>>18467088
Yup, you've experienced ego death for sure. I personally have been a Christian for all my life, in my denomination of Christianity (Presbyterianism) we call the opening of the third eye the gift of spiritual discernment. I would look more into spiritual gifts, I would also read about the Warrens. Yes the Warrens one of the most famous paranormal investigating couples ever lived, the wife has the same gift we have and talks a lot about it.

>>18467260
DO NOT PRACTICE ASTRAL PROJECTION, a lot of people here on /x/ will tell you it's this great thing but what they don't realize is what can happen to you because of it. When it comes to astral projection you are projecting your soul in order to do it and separate from yourself leaving your body open to other influence and possession.

>>18469308
I travel all over the world but holy shit that dude is stupid and so are you for believing him.

>>18475162
That.....is a really good quote.
>>
>>18477540

>astral projection

Some things I feel need correcting:

It's not your soul, it's your spirit that is detached; There's a difference. It does expose you to external influences if you're not properly versed in protective measures, but it does not increase the chance of possession *directly*. Playing about in the Astral increases the chance of something noticing you and latching on for a ride back to your locale if you're not properly protected. So long as you're not a jelly-willed slackjaw who was already likely to be possessed, then it's nothing a banishing couldn't fix if something decides it likes you. If you are a jelly-willed slackjaw, your passenger might decide it wants to take your meatsuit for a spin at some point after following you home.

tl;dr: The Astral is a whorehouse-- If you walk in with protection you'll be fine and probably have a good time, but there's mild to moderate potential for a bad time if you went in with your dick hanging bare to the wind.
>>
>>18475227
Ascension, nigga. Cosmic rays an' sheiiit.
>>
>>18477620
Thank you for the correction there.
>>
near death experience or astral projection is the true opening of the 3rd eye
>>
Awakening happened to me on Feb 29th. Quite an astrologically significant day. Hit me like a ton of bricks. Felt like I had a divine mission assist in the liberation of humanity from its dark controllers. Tried to harness universal consciousness to encode a prophecy and change the world. Started seeing everything in code. My T-shirt: Titanic was built by an Irishman and sunk by an Englishman. Irish = common people English = Globalist/NWO/Illuminati/etc. I'm Irish.

The Irishman sinks the Titanic on St. Patrick's day. I was trying to implore the universe to manifest "The Event", a collapse of the current debt-slavery economic system. The day passed without any major upheaval and I was devastated. There's always 2017 I guess.

Shat bricks after seeing this days later: http://www.theeventchronicle.com/finanace/financial-system-like-titanic/

I started giving away money in a bank and had a frantic week of manic altruism. I felt like I was in communication with otherworldly entities, had a psychotic break, and ended up jumping into a semi-frozen lake on a leap of faith expecting to be beamed up. Had a long meditation out there on a chunk of ice, naked, before realizing I was about to die of hypothermia and miss my meeting with other enlightened people the next day. Had to climb up 8 feet of vertical jagged ice and run naked to the highway where the first person I waved at stopped and called an ambulance. Ended up institutionalized.

I helped every damn person I met in that mental hospital over the course of 60 days. One person I gave money to in the bank arrived the same night. After telling my dad someone would find my wallet that I lost while I was psychotic, a road crew found it a month later. After constantly wondering if I would ever get a chance to thank the woman who stopped and called the ambulance, she came to visit her niece in the same ward as me 45 days later.
>>
>>18477897
Warning: may cause psychosis
http://prepareforchange.net/the-event/
>>
From doing too much drugs in the past, especially that DXM syrup and others -- do not touch that nasty shit more than 3-5 times. It can alter your brain structure and possibly implant some artificial nanites. Then again, all the food on the shelves these days have artificial shit. Soon everything will change anyway.
>>
The veil is falling brethren...

The Chimera and the Draco and their hidden technology is crumbling...

Soon we will be fully liberated.
>>
http://sitsshow.blogspot.ca/2016/12/part-3-8-signs-global-elites-ship-sinking.html

This tickles my inner prophet.
>>
File: event.gif (40KB, 803x568px) Image search: [Google]
event.gif
40KB, 803x568px
>>18477949
>>
>>18477949
>The veil is falling brethren...
Can confirm. Dream life is getting better...
>>
>>18477897
I had a very similar thing happen. Almost to a t. Currently trying to escape the quagmire of the mental health system. Called out the head shrink about her lack of professionalism. Now I get a 6mo treatment order. Luckily the system isn't 100% psychopaths. Just need to endure the bullshit.
>>
all this transending ego shit is garbage

be yourself, use your power

believe in yourself!
>>
File: kundalini.jpg (12KB, 199x273px) Image search: [Google]
kundalini.jpg
12KB, 199x273px
>>18475052
Experienced the 6th stage of Turya fully after 6 months. Skipped all the lower steps initially. Strongest meditative experience ever had and that was 16 years ago. To answer your question being able to reach 1st stage of Turya took like 9-12 years. Its easy Im just slow.
>>
>>18478176
Prophecyfag here. Best of luck to you, friend. I had an order for 100mg Invega Sustenna antipsychotic injections monthly. Shit's absolutely brutal. Knocked all the love and passion out of me and locked me back in the matrix. I had the supervision of the order transferred to my family doctor who luckily didn't lock me back up when I cold turkeyed after 3 months. I still don't feel quite right since my last injection in June.

Feel free to email me, I'm interested in your story. [email protected]
>>
>>18478402
>email: [email protected]
>bm144k
>144k
What's the significance of this number and why is it in your email address?
>>
>>18478534
http://prepareforchange.net/2014/02/06/the-order-of-the-stars-aka-the-144000-volunteer-kumaras-written-by-hye-angel/
>>
>>18477970
How can I know more about this? Also, how the fuck could the power be shifted like this? Seems unfeasible.
>>
>>18467088
you're bipolar or schizoaffective.
>>
I never really read about the third eye and what I'm reading now here, I know it's what happened to me. It's now almost three month that I'm growing this "power", and during this time I tought a lot about all what happened in all my life and started a sort of paranoia (it's really what it look like) about almost everything that happen, I see the signification and I feel like I can sort of change or see the way of reality. The night when Bowie died I was thinking about when he will die. The day before George Michael died we where laughing about "Last Christmas" with friends.
The day of the Paris attack I was driving home (in France) from Italy, and a black cat crossed the road of the car. I never believed on those things, but I said to myself "Just remember, if something happen of unlucky, remember about that". This night: Paris attack, my credit card broke and I didn't had money to buy to eat.
And those are only some exemples, but I can continue for hours with all those "coincidences".
On an other hand, I started to live again moments of my childhood, and seeing that since I'm 4, I always had 3 personalities, that I still have now and that are separating more and more one from the other.
Like I read in another comment (18477897)
>Felt like I had a divine mission assist in the liberation of humanity from its dark controllers. Tried to harness universal consciousness to encode a prophecy and change the world. Started seeing everything in code.
I feel like I'm a sort of Messiah.
One week ago a friend talk me about a guy that he know and wh live in Japan and who say's exactly the same things of me, but I never talked about that to him before. Thats connect to the fact that I feel like I can comunicate things to people with more that only my voice.
My right personality say me that this is simplely mental illness and my left personality say that I'm writing the Theory of Everything because I found what everybody know in his subconcious, but who's hidden by conscience.
>>
>>18465328
Mine opened a few years ago and is steadily closing. I did some shit that garnered more attention than I would have liked. Whatever, it's not like it matters. There are several billions of third eyes out there after all.
>>
>>18479755
I am going through something similar, and to be quite frank you seem to be understanding this shit way better than I am. The messiah shit hasn't really hit me, but I do think that I have some new form of communication developing here, although I don't really know anything else about it other than that, really. I have some questions and would love to talk to you about this shit if possible.
>>
>>18479755
what tooth paste do you use and do you drink fluoride water. which part of the world are you in. does fluoride calcify the 3rd eye or is a meme
>>
>>18479799
I will be pleased to converse about that!
I think that this is because what I leaved who compressed me inside when I wanted to stay outside and talk. That forced myself to try to understand my person. So now, I can se the almost physical separation between my counsciousness and my subconcious. So I'm making holes in the wall of conciousness, and it's what you're doing to! Knowing that will help you in your trip I think.
The perfect way to talk about that it's with the right guy (that I found in Barcelona) with who you have a sort of thelepatic connection. I saw I'm like a sort of first apostle...
So, be with this person that you can you'se like a second brain. You'll work two times faster.
Now for exemple he's gone for christmas and I can't talk to anyone. So I come here, and randomly find this place.
It's fucking hard to talk about this shit because it's always more things who appear!
>>
>>18479841
It's strange because, now that I'm thinking about that, since I started this trip, I'm drinking less and less water, and I wash my teeths way less...!
That's at least currious
>>
I have no idea how any of this stuff works and how to open my third eye or experience these stages of Turya or whatever. Can anybody tell me or direct me to somewhere that will tell me how to do these things? I'd be real grateful.
>>
>>18479852
how often do you shower
>>
>>18479945
To me it happened because the ways of my life that I leaved bring me here. For me it's something that humanity it's always try to hide to himself, because it's something too big...I'm in the last days arriving to a limit! The think that I'm seeing it's so big that I can't visualize it... That's like the ancients gods of Lovecraft. We are hidding this mistery since we are born by constructing a wall of personality. Because when yoy know it, you just become a part of the FLOW (it's the form who take in my mind the movement of the EVERYTHING who continue like a worm in a bigger everything. It's like every singli thing who exist in a unite (I call the Libertatines).
So, actually I still don't understand what LIVING is... But I see LIFE like phantoms of the everything who leave like a film with living... I'm going really far, that's when I'm talking about the THEORY of EVERYTHING. That would be interesting to create a thrend to write communitely, step by step, this theory

I will ask you 2 things:
-Are you always thinking?
-Tell me the first souvenir of your life who at you eyes have a big impact, even if it is something who look really small
>>
>>18479953
Once a day normally. But since I live in Barcelona, my shower it's really shit and the hot water don't work. So even if normally I love long hot showers, now my showers are really short and I can't please them. So maybe it's all only a sort of adition of things that made me change my persanality and take out my madness
>>
>>18479973
OK then ngl i was expecting some step by step simple tutorial but i'll go with this then.

1. yeah i'm pretty sure im always thinking, believe me i've tried to just completely clear my mind but you know its a whole 'if you try to stop thinking you'll keep thinking' kind of meme. Sometimes im in a kind of high where im focused on one thing like a mad guitar solo but yeah its still thinking.

2. i'm really not sure what you mean by this question the structure of the sentence isn't making sense to me lol, if you could rephrase?
>>
>>18479979
reason i ask is because >muh fluoride
>>
>>18479987
Yeah, I see what you say. Do you feel like you have somethong inside that you want to say but that you can't bring out?

I fyou want a sort of tutorial it's simple: to be a little extreme but efficace. Change place where you live. Change friends, change life, and improve you personality. Just after moving, you wimm fell alone, because you don't know anybody to help you. You can't talk to anybody about deep shit. So, start disconnect to people. Try to make friends, a lot, but change them fastely. You have to find the good person. The good persons. You will need a friend and a women, and the two have to be the good ones. You gonna reject, only with you mind (I think that I can kind of choose the ways that my life take, but still without real feeled "control, and I think you gonna start to feel that too in a while, if you continue the trip) the persons that you know that are not goods ones. I'm starting to make my "team", but I still miss the girl.
Anyways, with this process, you will understand step by step the personality or personalities who made us. And so, you will visionate the wall, the curtain who separate us from the FLOW.
I know I use a lot of words I don't explain, but that's all part of my theory
>>
>>18480017
its pretty extreme but i guess this whole thing is extreme, i'll take all of this into consideration. thanks for responding my dude
>>
>>18480073
Ha yeah, of course meditation and, if you don't hace enough time, wich is the case of everybody actually, find yours drugs or a alcool to help to find your extremes
>>
I know how to open it. Its actually easy. Ive done alot of research. It mostly relates to the position of your neck in accordance to your throat.
>>
>>18480135
Explain more
>>
>>18479758
Do tell
>>
File: inside.jpg (215KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
inside.jpg
215KB, 649x900px
>>18479973
I have this old seashell.
When I put my ear to it, i can hear the ocean.
>>
>>18480784
This image it's perfect. You are feeling the wall of conciousness who separate the child from the everything. Now, what you have to do is start to create holes in this wall by strengthening your "flow", that is, making the "water" of your incounsciouss coming out, like a tsunami, and the wall will begin to break. It's like creating black holes in the everything that you form with you existing body and making it coming out in this "bigger" everything.
>>
>>18465328
Search your essence natures.
>>
I died once, for a few minutes. Self-inflicted but then I hit the ground and the jolt brought me out of it.

Rope had been cut by something. I dunno by what. No fray, literally cut. Ever since then I've had a sensation from my third-eye.

Bad things have happened to me or my family since. I dunno if I'm just a focal point of negative energy or what, but its been a rough ride. I see stuff I'm not meant to see.

The third eye is a burden.
>>
File: S.jpg (117KB, 515x525px) Image search: [Google]
S.jpg
117KB, 515x525px
If you don't see yourself in pic related, consider your 3rd eye being closed.
>>
>>18465375

>A hexagram exists on Saturn therefore something something spiritual . Oh and physics uses a hexagram so therefore something something spiritual!!

Seriously I'm open minded but these types of posts just don't meet muster. They would have when I was 15 binging on youtube celebrity Illuminati documentaries but not anymore
>>
>>18465419

>locked up

In the 50's we had a massive psych institution system yes, today not so much.
>>
File: file_214.jpg (279KB, 677x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file_214.jpg
279KB, 677x1200px
>>18465450
What do you see in the attached hologram?
>>
Okay all this third-eye shit is mostly pseudo-science, but there is some truth:

>Pineal gland does produce melatonin and DMT
>May be related to ability to be creative
>Gland can get calcified through poor diet and lifestyle. Smoking, consuming tap water, eating too much sugar, not exercising, etc.
>Pineal gland is completely calcified and contains a lot of aluminum in brains of people who died with alzheimer's.

Way's to decalcify pineal gland:
>Fastest way: Mushrooms or DMT.
>Slow way: Complete lifestyle change, daily meditation, melatonin daily before bedtime.

Supplements that maintain a decalficied pineal gland:

>Turmeric extract
>MSM
>Iodine
>Ginkgo Biloba
>Fish Oil
>Vitamin C
>Vitamin K

Few others. Just stay healthy and you'll be fine.
>>
>>18482425
You have to understand old world religions and how they relate to saturn directly (look up the history of christmas/saturnalia for a good starting place)
>>
>>18467088
i felt electric rush expanding from my center back to my shoulders. when i read the story giving an apple and a 20 bill to a homeless.
>>
>>18482524
Mainstream media?
>>
File: Tool-tool-10572324-1600-1200.jpg (632KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Tool-tool-10572324-1600-1200.jpg
632KB, 1600x1200px
Hey /x/, interesting meditation experience happened to me just an hour or so ago.
As a background, I have experienced Sleep Paralysis and most associated symptoms since I can remember (the Watchers, OBEs, etc.)
So I sit in meditation, for probably somewhere close to an hour. Note I am sitting up, back supported, but still sitting up.
I begin to hear noise from my television, and I get out of my body to check it out.
My TV is playing Space Jam, which I do not own, I pop it out yet the television does not stop playing the movie.
At this point I felt a presence, and I immediately begin to call out the entity that is fucking with me.
I began to march around my apartment with my right arm held out, shouting "By the name of Christ I banish you from my external field, and my internal field! By Krishna, slayer of Demons, I banish you from both the inside and the outside!"
At this point, I run into my bathroom and look in the mirror, which is where I believe the demon was hiding. My face was monstrous and contorted, but nonetheless I continued the mantra until I was blown back into my body and came out of it.
Any information?
>>
>>18481597
i felt three vibration from reading this, one stronger after the other.

dont lie to me what this means ?
>>
>>18482563
it will come back at 2am.
>>
>>18478981
Don't drink the grape drank. When the shit hits the fan, secure your future by immediately getting out of the cities and bunkering down in the countryside with family.
>>
>>18465328
ITT: Potheads will gather.
>>
>>18482615
Advice?
>>
>>18482516
Mainstream media?
>>
>>18465328
>I'm tempted to explore, yet I don't want to fall really deep into a rabbit hole and end up into a crazy people hospital or something

So you came to /x/?

Honestly just eat healthy and exercise regularly, that's the best way to keep your mental state in check and feel good, despite whatever shit you think you're exposed to.

I don't disbelieve in the third eye, I've certainly seen some weird shit since opening myself up to the idea of mysticism, but the sad truth is that we do not live in a world that supports these things anymore. Unless you have direct access to shamans who don't plan to rip you off, it's best to just put your third eye beliefs on hold until you're in a really good place in my life and more mature. If you build up your savings you could then maybe take a trip to the Amazon or something and find a legit mystic man who could assist you with an ayahuasca ceremony or something.

But yeah, /x/ is not the place for this, no one here knows what the fuck they're talking about, ever. It's all conjecture, projection, and general idiocy spurred on by people slipping into mental unrest.
>>
>>18465390
I dont know if anyone mentioned it, but it also has some cells that resemble the structure of the photoreceptors in the eye.

Also it's claimed by some guy to be capable of producing DMT under special conditions. I believe this because the molecular structure of melatonin is similar to that of DMT.
>>
>>18482692
Correction "some guy" seems too weak of a description in my opinion lol. The guy is actually a professional in physiology / neuroscience or some shit.
>>
>>18482516
>melatonin daily before bedtime

AKA how to become dependent on a supplement you don't really need and never be able to sleep again without it
>>
>>18467088
Roman catholic speaking. research the spiritual gifts of Christianity. They could really interest you. I don't think I've had a third eye experience, but there was a time in my life where I genuinely wanted to kill myself as well. My friend asked me to go to mass (church) with them and I had a life changing experience where I felt the water you mentioned. Christians call what you're experiencing the gift of Spiritual Discernment. I have a few friends with this gift and once they read up on it, they seemed to be able to be a lot more happy with it's use.
>>
>>18482604
I have a sort of triple personality: the "left" personality, the "right" personality and the neutral personality.
Maybe it's that...
>>
What exactly is ego death? I once got extremely high on weed and I felt like I disconnectedness from myself and that I was no longer me. I believe it's referred to as disassociation. It may have been the most horrifying experience of my life. Thankfully I came back after a nap, I've heard some take weeks, months, or never do
>>
>>18477970
I've heard adamu say the same thing and i'm starting to cry while writing this
I'm still very vanilla
Got any tips on how to go further if i decide i want to go deeper into the rabbit hole
>>
>>18477970
Is this sto or unity
>>
>>18478981
>>18484155
>>18484159

http://prepareforchange.net/the-event/

http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/2016/03/the-ascension-plan.html

http://2012portal.blogspot.ca/2016/08/make-this-viral-weekly-ascension.html

There's so much going on, it'll take a few weeks or months to really get up to speed with everything that's going on.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.