[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zalgo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 0dd.png (201KB, 597x174px) Image search: [Google]
0dd.png
201KB, 597x174px
What happened to Zalgo? Haven't heard the name in a while, some of the corrupted webcomics were decently creepy and the text is cool but it had way more potential than becoming Jeff the Killer -tier garbage from the dregs of tweenage deviant art.

Surely it can be more. It can represent the final descent, the point of no return of degradation, what are your thoughts?

Shall we res̕͟urr͜ec̵̴̀t Z̕a͜l̨͜͏g̸͠ơ̸̧?̢̀
>>
>>18464887
Nigga, you need to go outside
>>
File: 180px-Zalgo.png (38KB, 180x233px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Zalgo.png
38KB, 180x233px
>>18464887
He waits behind the wall right? I miss old memes.
>>
>>18464895
someone on /x/ just told me I need to go outside
like you are not wrong
but this is quite a 'rethink my life' moment
>>
File: zalgo.jpg (21KB, 350x288px) Image search: [Google]
zalgo.jpg
21KB, 350x288px
>>18464914
S̤̱o̼̳͙̱͇̗͕m̲̼̤͍̻̬̬͓̗ẹ̀́t̰̬̣̮̯͚h͢͟͏͉͓̦ͅi͚̳͓̙ǹ̦̟̜̮̦ģ̛̳̠ ̭̜̮̣l̸̡͉͖͚̫̹̠̩͎i̡̬͔͚̥͘͢k͍̯͞͝ͅe̵̢̘̻̻̖ ̧̯̝̣͖͎t̸͙̟̖̯̬̪̦͎̝͡h̭͈̘͖̬̰̗͍̭͢͠à̝̬t̡̬͉̹.̢̥̺̳̟̝.̷̵̗͍͚͙̩̥̠̬
>>
File: z4lg05m1l3.jpg (139KB, 680x560px) Image search: [Google]
z4lg05m1l3.jpg
139KB, 680x560px
There was a gent here on /x/ a few years ago who posted an excellent Lovecraft-style Zalgo short story.

... resurrect freely - we can use more classic c̩̟̙͓̰̈̆ͪ͂õ̳̖̦͓̭ͯͯ̌ͣ̉͑n͉͙țͨe̺̗̣̼̺͎̅̽ͪ͒̊n͔̼͕̠ͬt̯̽̔̈͂̔͆
>>
>>18464887
Beyond a gulf in the subterranean night a passage leads to a wall of massive bricks, and beyond the wall rises ZALGO to be served by the tattered eyeless figures of the dark. Long has he slept beyond the wall, and those which crawl over the bricks scuttle across his body never knowing it to be ZALGO; but when his name is spoken or read he comes forth to be worshipped or to feed and take on the shape and soul of those he feeds upon. For those who read of evil and search for its form within their minds call forth evil, and so may ZALGO return to walk among men . . .

—Revelations of Glaaki, Volume 12
>>
>>18464887
I've always considered to ZALGO to be Y'golonac:
Both are imprisoned behind a wall
Both have the power to corrupt through text and language
ZALGO seems to be the internet-specific version... y'gotta move with the times.
>>
>>18464887
it's a internet meme, memes get old
>>
>>18464887
We built a wall and made him pay for it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.