[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why to care?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1464401477561.jpg (86KB, 490x358px) Image search: [Google]
1464401477561.jpg
86KB, 490x358px
In all theories of the universe humanity it's shit, no matter how many planes, overlords, deities or aliens there are. Why all of care? It's pointless.
>>
>>18464800
Really begs the question if there's a god and if yes, if god is ethical, and if also yes, if god actually gives a shit about anything.
>>
File: cell.png (621KB, 535x512px) Image search: [Google]
cell.png
621KB, 535x512px
>>
>>18464800
Why do the fake, man made gods care?

Is that what you're asking?

Hypothetically, who created them? Perhaps life is forced upon them too, just like we do through fucking and producing more beings that fuck and create more.

Bottom line, everyone is getting fucked.

Meaning to our existance is also subjective, yeah, objectively speaking it's fucking chaotic and kinda pointless, but you may aswell have fun with it while you've got it, in a way consciousness is a gift and a curse.

Greedy bitches will eventually get us all nuked, wasting all our collective knowledge n shit, we really need to colonise space and store what we have for our race to have any kind of objective value
>>
pointless is what people say when they come to the boundary of their ability to understand. i can't answer these questions with certainty and that's fine. i enjoy the process. it's ok.
>>
>>18464858
My questions are:
>why to care?
>why to care about what is real and what is not? >why to care who controls or who doesn't control the world?
>>
>>18464937
because meditating on these ideas can help in the process of individuation. a process doesn't need to deliver the actual answer to the question to be useful.
>>
File: 10528_81208122554.jpg (56KB, 529x379px) Image search: [Google]
10528_81208122554.jpg
56KB, 529x379px
>>
>>18464800
>y 2 care
Because there's absolutely nothing else to do but die. Life is very boring outside of human interaction, and it's hard to have that if you're in the middle of an existential crisis 24/7.
>>
Why is the entire internet on this nihlism tip, why can't people grasp the opposite of that.
>>
>>18464943
+1
>>
>>18465456

Cause misery loves company & yous on da innanet.
>>
>>18464800

I am a normal human being with recently found paranormal magic powers that I can barely control. Now I view most other humans as ants. Worthless, soulless ants. What do I care about most others, I don't.
>>
>>18465456
welcome to /x/.
>>
>>18465456
The optimist people are out there enjoying their lives, the fuckers are here on the internet.
>>
>>18465456
Nihilism is a good starting point as it gets rid of all that would limit to build a new belief system that aims only to amplify joy and love.

And well, the internet is one of the forefronts of human concsiousness in my opinion and it's just going through that phase now.
>>
>>18464800
The only thing that is pointless is the life you have been told to live.
Deep down, there is something you enjoy, such as posting on 4chan.
The pointlessness is signifying that you need to change your life to actually do what you came on this planet in this lifetime to do.
Because I guarantee you, when you are happy, you stop caring about a "point"
>>
>>18465456
>on this nihlism tip

*smacks lips*

ayo homie think dat echsistensial doubt be like new or sumfin smdh!! ppl b woke fo years on that shht reel talk ya herd lol
>>
>>18464800
I think its really comforting to think that nothing really matters in the end. It takes the stress off my mind to succeed according to anyone or any organizations standards and just do what I wanna do.
>>
>>18467232
Same dude, it makes me feel like the real point of life is my own personal enjoyment
>>
What about handicapped people with down syndromes?
>>
The universe can be seen as pointless or meaningful just as the ocean can be seen as pointless or meaningful. Both exist to make something else exist. The universe exists to make everything exist and the ocean exist to make everything in it exist. It's really up to you what point of view to take.
>>
>>18467475
What about then ?
>>
>>18464937
Cool things happen when you care, friend
>>
File: RefillablePotion.png (186KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
RefillablePotion.png
186KB, 500x500px
The Human is a Vessel to learn everything possible that can be learned. We are Mother Natur back up. Little Lemmings, mechanics who work on the ground for mother natur. As more we advanced as more we can help mother natur to stay intact. We are also like these white blood cell [WBC's] police, helping the body and the immune system. We do it without the knowledge of it, we do it simple out of an act of survivel. And that's why we can handle all the things on this planet. Learn everything about the things on earth, and beyond.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.