[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ancient Advanced Human Civilization

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 42

File: download (1).jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11KB, 275x183px
When will we finally realize that there has been at least one ancient human highly advanced - comparable to ours civilazation. All evidence seems to point to that rather than ayy lmaos influence. Ancient tribes knowing about the Sirius star system, ancient symbols depicting the human DNA or the Atom, or even unknown types of vehicles. When we will realize that this isnt our first ride, but we're just the survivors of a FUBAR scenario?
>>
Bumping for discussion, though I bring nothing to the table.
>>
>>18464330
Has there been any evidence about actual depictions of vehicles? Most "evidence" I've seen presented tends to have very simple explanations, typically related to the presenter not having a strong understanding of history or art of the culture they're making the claim of.
As for DNA or atoms, I've never heard that before. Where have those been seen?
>>
>>18464330

Your image is useless. It's too small.

I think it is only logical there were lost advanced civilizations. All of the world's cultures have stories talk about it, and have common themes.
>>
>ancient cultures knowing about Sirius

Well it is the single greatest star in the sky.

>ancient symbols depicting human DNA

As opposed to other kinds of DNA? And there are no such symbols.

>Atom

Not just atoms, but THE Atom?

Also no.

>unknown types of vehicles

Nope.
>>
>>18464330
I to believe that that some other civilization existed in the past that did rival our own maybe not human but not ayys maybe an ancient relatives
>>
>>18464397
>>18464404
What kind of evidence is out there, though?
>>
>>18464388
Those little model planes in Peru or Bolivia are absolutely mind-blowing. Somehow ancient people knew how to make an object fly. All three wings necessary were depicted, no more no less.
>>
>>18464330
They never industrialized to my knowledge and vehicles might be pushing it. Imagine if the Industrial revolution didn't happen, but tech kept advancing otherwise. That's what they had for a society.
>>
>>18464330
>Sirius star system, ancient symbols depicting the human DNA or the Atom, or even unknown types of vehicles
Asides not having any concrete proof for any of this, maybe except sirius, how is this advanced?
We are currently more advanced than we have ever been.
Just look at ancient egypt. They built using stones and basically had no knowlegde of simple wheels. Maybe advanced for its time, but its hardly anything from todays standards.
>>
File: cart-ruts-malta-3[2].jpg (203KB, 790x526px) Image search: [Google]
cart-ruts-malta-3[2].jpg
203KB, 790x526px
>>18464480
>>18464495
Cart ruts on Malta.

Maybe they did have some method of motorized transportation, steam engines are really old, greeks knew about them, and you can also produce combustion with ethanol based fuels.

It's a question of how advanced was the chemistry.
>>
>>18464465
Ever read the Halo series?
>>
>>18464502
>unknown types of vehicles
>carts

jesus dude
>>
>>18464502
We've had motorized transportation for quite some time. Hell we can even send people to space.
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the general populace were more intelligent than say our millenials, butI I still don't find the argument that their civilization was comparable to ours convincing.
You see indians who don't even know how to use toilets yet they still can use cart ruts. Its pitiful, but even they are still more advanced than back then.
>>
>>18464539
Indians invented toilets.
>>
>>18464542
sure, and google invented apps for them to locate it because theyre shitting everywhere.
Their ancestors must be rolling in their graves.
>>
>>18464472

Flying fish.. They were highly important to these people.. Only natural that they commemorated them in gold.
>>
>>18464330
Ancient nano tech.
>>
>>18464542
Lost technology
>>
>>18464330
Ancient DNA depiction.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (12KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
12KB, 267x189px
>>18464330
Ancient depictions of vehicles.
>>
>>18464571
>my sides
>>
File: hieroplanes.jpg (21KB, 577x193px) Image search: [Google]
hieroplanes.jpg
21KB, 577x193px
>>18464330
Ancient depictions of vehicles 2.
>>
>>18464573
thats a sacred shrub you nut.
>>
File: ancient-cave-writing.jpg (337KB, 1584x1056px) Image search: [Google]
ancient-cave-writing.jpg
337KB, 1584x1056px
>>18464330
Found OP's pic.
>>
>>18464564
I don't buy that shit.

First, some of them are clearly not fish, more importantly, they are planes. They have all the wings necessary, I honestly refused to believe they weren't hoaxes even after researching them.

These people clearly knew how to make a plane/glider. Those are wings of a plane.
>>
>>18464584
and the shrub is in the shape of the electrical structure of DNA

The reason is simple: Because the shrub's DNA is the vessel for its spirit, and so its material body takes on the shape of that core vessel,

Much in the same way that oak trees come to resemble human blood vessels
>>
>>18464388
>>18464402

Try reading "De rerum natura" i.e. 'the things of nature' by Lucretius. He was Greek and he described in detail what he thought would happen if you split a grain of sand in half and then half again and again until you reached a smallest peice that he called an atom that you could still split, but if you did there would be a cascading energy release event which he also described in detail.
>>
>>18464582
that ones been debunked. its two seperate heiroglyphs of kings imposed on top of each other.
apparently, the ancients were lazy and didn't bother plastering in to fix the first reliefs.
>>
>>18464573
That's a depiction of a plant.
>>
>>18464593
>the electrical structure of DNA

Maybe you mean molecular structure

Except that's wrong too.
>>
>>18464330
Ancient african nuclear reactor.
>>
>>18464593
if they really wanted to depict the DNA, they got it very very wrong. thats not what it looks like. and DNAs are not electrical.
might as well way the two humanoids standing next to it are the vessles and actual DNA depictions. that would be more plausible since, you know, DNA.
>>
>>18464607
WE WUZ CHERNOBYL N SHEEIT
>>
>>18464330
Ancient coil of sorts.
>>
>>18464590
>no evidence whatsoever
>I know because I know tier argument
Lad, just because you think that the little flying fish models are gliders made out of materials too heavy to be gliders are gliders, doesnt mean they are.
>>
>>18464595
>that you could still split

This is false and the rest you're just making up.

The ancient Greeks believed you could not split atoms. Hence the name

a- greek root for without

tom- greek root for cutting

Literally you can't cut it.
>>
>>18464330
Prehistoric nuclear crater.
>>
>>18464613
They're reproductions, my Gundam models don't fly either.
>>
>>18464612
>natural rock formation
>its a coil
Go outside and look at some fucking shells you autist.
>>
>>18464607
Right, but that's a natural reactor, nothing to do with civilization.
>>
>>18464330
Evidence.
>>
>>18464618
That's a volcano.
>>
>>18464330
Evidence 2.
>>
>>18464613
If there was an object with a rotary wing on top and a rotor facing sideways on the tail, along with landing skids, would you call it a grasshopper or would you recognize a helicopter when you see one?

I don't think those were actual gliders, but models of gliders or planes that they knew how to make. Once again, most of them clearly aren't modeled after fish and they have all the necessary pieces to fly when moving through the air. Even a fucking rudder and horizontal stabilizer.
>>
>>18464621
So what happened to the originals, did the aliens take them when they had a need for lightweight recreational vehicles?
I sincerely doubt mesoamerican maize farmers had the time, resources or inclination to make anything bigger then the little "recreations"
>>
>>18464627
Meteors and solar or space radiation aren't really 'weapons'
>>
>>18464637
>if
I want to believe too anon
>>
>>18464643
It is a hypothetical, cocksucker.
>>
>>18464627
>>18464636
>unsupported and absurd claims
>evidence
>>
File: lilienEE.jpg (39KB, 491x311px) Image search: [Google]
lilienEE.jpg
39KB, 491x311px
>>18464638
Does this looks like it will last 700 years?
>>
>>18464647
Exactly, its in no form a coherent argument you drooling mong.
>>
>>18464637
>rotary wing on top and a rotor facing sideways on the tail
Pic?

Even 10yr olds can build gliders that can actually glide. Birds existed back then too.
>>
>>18464330
Evidence 3.
>>
uhh in regards to "ancient vehicles" lol stupid fucking people who think "aliens did it" dont realize, the ancient egyptians got their tin from whats modern day cornwall in england, they know about each other, and those helicopters, tin route markings. pretty much anything regarding aliens or an extremely advanced civilization can be easily debunked as total nonsense. along the same lines as creationism, or tin foil hats.
>>
>>18464655
It was a hypothetical, holy shit you are dense. I'm trying to remove you from your biases and show you a scenario where you see a model of a vehicle with the necessary parts and recognize it for what it is.

Kids gliders came with the invention of flight, birds don't have rudders fuckhole

>>18464654
I genuinely just think you're too stupid to understand what I was conveying to you.
>>
>>18464653
Does it look like something a community of maize farmers could make?
Plus, look at the metal frame, aluminum is a composite that would be incredibly difficult to make at that period of time, and considering the fact that only Rome, France, and Norway were capable of making any metal that advanced during that time period, and the natives rarely used anything aside from gold and iron, which dont degrade well, its safe to say you're retarded.
>>
>>18464330
The Dogon tribe and the mystery of Sirius.
http://www.unmuseum.org/mob/siriusb.htm
>>
>>18464663
apparently the beginnings of Siddhars isn't the only thing lost in time.
so is learning how to use a toilet.
>>
>>18464670
>uses hypothetical arguments as opposed to any form of research
>expects to be taken seriously
>>
>>18464673
Considering the fact that they understood how to make a plane, it looks like we're missing a big part of the story their chief.

>>18464678
Why the fuck are you even on this board?
>>
>>18464670
>hypothetical
thats not hypothetical, its imaginary. hypothetical needs some basis in reality. also calm your tits.

>>18464674
this is a mystery i would be interested in.
>>
ok so like, roman concrete being akin to modern concrete, as it can be set in water, the ancient greek mechanical device, greek fire.... sure they might have had some cool stuff back then, stuff we dont even know about, maybe they could be compared to 17th and 18th century, also pipelines and sewer systems, running water,, are also quite advanced, especially among Minoans like the palace of Knossus, who knows what science will discover? but making stuff up without empirical evidence or based on coincidences is basically revisionist history or fiction simple people believe.
>>
>>18464684
>understood how to make a plane
Again, where is this plane and what did they make it out of, they had no tools aside from rudimentary farm equipment, no crucible forges(that arent hot enough to make aluminum mind you) and only had access to gold and iron.
And why are you so absolutely convinced in something that is completely impossible?
>>
>>18464690
There are artifacts that portray the fact that ancient mesoamericans somehow understood how to make a plane. It doesn't just have main wings, it has horizontal stabilizers and a rudder. There are multiple versions with different wing shapes that we use on modern aircraft.

Somehow, these people knew how to make planes, they understood what we didn't understand until 1903.
>>
>>18464711
Do you have proof of these artifacts existing or did the ayy lmaos steal it?
>>
>>18464706
You're implying that you already know the whole story. "They only had, they could only" go out the window when they knew how to design planes. There are several models.

>>18464715
They were found in Columbia, they are well known artifacts. Little gold model planes.

Aliens are not involved in any of this, unfuck yourself.
>>
File: peru.jpg (45KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
peru.jpg
45KB, 550x413px
>>18464673
>Community of maize farmers.
>>
>>18464711
Youre getting it wrong, they didn't have vehicular plans. Any child knows how to build paper planes and this wasn't different back then, if that even does depict a plane and not a bird. Its not advanced technology, just something humans have been doing sicne forever.
Basic aerodynamics has been around for ever, just look at why they put feathers on arrows.
>>
>>18464725
>what are egyptians
>what are pyramids
>what are britons
>what is stonehenge
>>
>>18464734
Rudders and vertical stabilizers along with wings did not exist before 1903. These are three ingredients necessary to make a stable, flying plane (without fly by wire). They didn't include any more wings, or any less wings. The perfect amount and types of structures to make an object fly through the air in a straight line.

When scaled up and given motors, these planes fly. They understood flight and to a much higher degree than hat you're talking about.
>>
>>18464722
>Little gold model planes
And do these fly? Again a basic understanding in aerodynamics has been around much longer before ancient columbia.
They still didn't know how to build planes to fly in.
>>
>>18464747
Not to the extent that they knew that all three types of structures were necessary to make a plane. You keep saying this, show me other examples of ancient civs understanding the necessity of wings, rudders and horizontal stabilizers.
>>
>>18464597
shit that actually makes a lot of sense
>looks back at image
still really confusing when you try to make sense of the image
kinda odd since the negative space of both prints overlap perfectly, but again
>what is formatting
makes sense I suppose
>>
>>18464743
And now you're contradicting yourself, you said
>There are artifacts that portray the fact that ancient mesoamericans somehow understood how to make a plane. It doesn't just have main wings, it has horizontal stabilizers and a rudder. There are multiple versions with different wing shapes that we use on modern aircraft.
And now you're saying
>Rudders and vertical stabilizers along with wings did not exist before 1903. These are three ingredients necessary to make a stable, flying plane (without fly by wire). They didn't include any more wings, or any less wings. The perfect amount and types of structures to make an object fly through the air in a straight line.
Just admit it, they're little flying fish fetishes that they prayed to for some reason or another, its like saying fertility goddess fetishes are evidence that mesoamericans are fat.
>>
>>18464751
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbas_ibn_Firnas

He learned about the importance by falling to the ground.
>>
>>18464743
>did not exist before 1903
thats like saying america didn't exist before columbus.
or antartica didn't exist before the 18th century.
rediscovering it doesn't mean it didn't exist.
Their models are far from perfect, and yes they did have the concept of flight, its not hard to figure out given arrows were invedted way before.
But they didn't have planes and nothing comparable to what we have today, as OP would suggest.
>>
>>18464759
The second part is the mainstream narrative, Pretty obvious. Fish don't have teeth, glad you admit that little models are modeled after something though.

>>18464764
He did not learn about horizontal stabilizers and rudders.

>>18464766
We're not disagreeing. I'm saying that they understood flight and so are you, but mainstream archaeology doesn't believe that.
>>
>>18464753
try showing me any ancient civ understanding the necessity of wings.
birds fly, two wings and a tail. build a model, throw, doesn't stabilize. tweak, add, and you get a working model.
all the necessities of todays plane can be figured out.
They still didn't have flight technology even if it passably resembles something of todays planes.
>>
>>18464778
>We're not disagreeing
ok i'm seeing this now. apologies then.
i was arguing against OPs suggesting that ancient civilization was comparable to ours.
>>
File: quimbayartifacts.jpg (209KB, 812x693px) Image search: [Google]
quimbayartifacts.jpg
209KB, 812x693px
>>18464715
He's talking about the Quimbaya artifacts.

Little gold jewelry that's clearly in the shape of animals, including birds and insects and fish, but they must be actually real planes because they kinda sorta look like some retard's idea of a plane.
>>
>>18464595
Look up Democritus
>>
>>18464844
Dude are you fucking stupid some of those are fish.
Notice the fin structures on some of them.
Second to the left from the right edge looks like a manta ray
>>
>>18464397
This

The main reason I opened this thread was the cool-looking ITT image.
>>
>>18464844
I love the one with a dumb looking propellor
>>
>>18464627
>>18464636
>the ghandi nuke meme is real
well shit
>>
File: singlelinekites.png (358KB, 733x296px) Image search: [Google]
singlelinekites.png
358KB, 733x296px
>>18464844
Could those be reproductions of kites?
>>
>>18464844
ill check those dubs since these other shitbirds are too fucking daft.

you forgot to tell them how both the quimbaya artifacts and the saqqara bird actually do fly:

https://youtu.be/7LdOioSt6vc
>>
>>18464330
ITT: OP is completely nuts
>>
>>18467622
They're just stylized jewelry.
>>
>>18467834
>quimbaya artifacts and saqqara bird actually do fly.

No they don't.

>but they made a model airplane!

Man, there are suckers born every minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvIXJBrclLY
>>
>>18464590
> "Should we use these fucking rad steam-punky(?) glaiders and fight the spanish or at least flee?"
> "Nah, dude. Let them rape our wives, kill our children, steal our Gold AND Destroy or advanced technology. But let's ask them to not tell anyone."
>>
>>18464663
>evidence
Man you sure changed my worldview with shitty macros that use logical fallacies to support absurd claims
>>
>>18467834
You can fly too, all you need is enough force and speed. If They had thrown it into the air and it glided, sure, it would prove something.
>>
>>18467834
Yeah, they fly with motor engines, not very well wind you. Would you like to explain to me how an ancient civilization without access to motor engines somehow created PLANES with crude tools and iron and gold framing?
>>
>>18467878
>retard detected
>>
>>18467931
>lrn2physics

force in flight equals lift, mea ing the wings either had it or didnt.

you could lay on the roof of a racecar with your arms stretched out and never fly because your arms dont generate enough lift to take off

so no, you cant just make soething go really fast and expect it to fly without lift.

i think i just got stupider having to explain this to you, stupid
>>
>>18467945
>they made a model airplane
>it flew
>that means it's aerodynamically perfect

I'm sorry? Who's the retard again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgACwfl6FBI
>>
>>18467935
i wont pretend to know something that is probably not even worth debating about.

what i do know is that they do fly, and they do so because their wings generate lift.

its vexxing and inconvenient, but true nonetheless
>>
>>18467953
Please see

>>18467959
and
>>18467878
>>
>>18467959
>butthurt shitbird detected

you said 'aerodynamically perfect' not me

pssst, your dumbass is sbowing
>>
>>18467964
>they do fly

If you put a modern model RC plane on them, they "fly."

That doesn't mean their wings are special. You can put a modern RC plane model on anything and make it fly.
>>
>>18467969
>sbowing
>>
>>18467969
Your ancient aleums show is claiming it.

It's also the whole basis of your argument.
>>
This witch's broomstick is aerodynamically perfect. She's using her magic to generate lift. This proves Wicca.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg2tLJMzl9Y
>>
>>18467973
just shut the fuck up idiot. go put as many engines that it takes to make a train fly without wings and get back to me, fucking mouthbreather
>>
Wondering if it's safe to go back in the water?

Don't kid yourself. It's not even safe to go outside, now that sharks have mastered the principles of flight!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIJINiK9azc
>>
>>18467982
Trains? How about something with a little more style?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA4U-6GmkUw
>>
>>18467979
i dont give a fuck about the show, it was a convenient clip.

your comment does nothing to disprove the fact that the experiment was done well before there was even a show called ancient aliens, by two scholars who were respected my their peers.

nice strawman assdick.
>>
>>18467975
>typing on phone, get over it.
>has no real argument, has to hissy fit over typos
>>
>>18464725
And potatos too, shit...
>>
>>18464587

Is that Lovecraft's elder sign
>>
>>18467981
>>18467990

Did you see the flying lawnmower?
>>
>>18467953
>Being this retarded
They didn't put the models over a racing car and They simply lift. At least not in the vídeo I saw. Now put a motor and helices strong enough onto anything. And let's see If They don't take off.
>>
>>18469130
Also
>Inb4
>Yadda yadda yadda, make a train or any heavy object fly without wings
If They make a scale model of one of those as heavy as a Boeing and it takes off, your shitty argument Will be valid.
>>
>>18467996
The clips disprove the claim that the objects have any special aerodynamic properties. Your "experiment" is invalid, as the same experiment shows that these objects are no more aerodynamic than deloreans, supermen, or lawnmowers.

You were stupid for believing the designs were special in the first place, and now you're salty over it.
>>
File: anillado_cruzado4-450x288.jpg (76KB, 450x288px) Image search: [Google]
anillado_cruzado4-450x288.jpg
76KB, 450x288px
>>18467868
The nazca lines are meant to be seen from up high, and gliders aren't really that hard to imagine.

And Nazcas had a lot of imagination, maybe they invented some kind of kite or glider, most of their legends involve birds and flying, and they lived in the mountains, at the very least it was a topic for them.
>>
>>18469394
>gliders aren't hard to image

Imagine, no. Actually build, yes.

I doubt they ever pulled it off.
>>
>>18469394
Those lines were made by walking in spacific paths as part of a cultural ritual.

You don't need a birds eye view to make lines like that. Even retarded hicks can make convincing crop circles with just some rope and a 2X4. No magic kite needed
>>
>>18464674
has been debunked

like most trash in this thread
>>
>>18464627
>probably a half-million people

So like half the human population of the planet at the time?
>>
>>18464402
>ancient cultures knowing about Sirius
OP is talking about the knowledge of Sirius by the Dogon tribe.
>>
>>18470457
Sirius is a twin star system. The second one is a white dwarf, invisible without advanced tech. The Dogons supposedly knew about this companion.
>>
>>18470463
They didn't. Some French kook went to their village and told tehm to say it.
>>
You would think that if people really cared about ancient civilizations, they'd make efforts to learn more about them.

But nope. They're only interested in the stupid make believe shit.
>>
>>18464706
You can make planes and gliders out of anything. Like really thin animal skin and balsa wood or something lighter that distributes the weight of a passanger
>>
>>18470520

That's because the topic is filled with disinfo. Don't look to the people who are interested, look to the Discovery Channel. It is nearly impossible to find good information untainted and unbiased, either by Marxist scientists and historians, or by crackpots looking for a buck.
>>
>>18464844
Animals have wings on their backs not their bellys. Look closely
>>
>>18464330
lol are you Sirius?
>>
>>18464397
>>18465681
Found a higher res
>>
>>18464587
this is extremely stupid
>very simple symbols
>hurr durr why people global thinks about the same simple entry level symbols,
>fucking dots, fucking triangle??????
must be a language guys
>>
>>18464627
Civilization on earth has destroyed itself with these weapons time and again.
>>
>>18470715
>marxist scientists

Talk about crackpots
>>
>>18464595
Atoms are not the "smallest piece", they are comprised of still smaller particles.
>>
>>18472993

Probs dis
>>
>>18464673
That was wood, you Moron. So you even Google your Shit?
>>
>>18464673
>aluminum is a composite
>>
>>18464330

"Advanced" is evry relative. Steam Power? Greeks had it, of a sorts. Glider thingies? You can do that shit from wood and silk, Chinese had kites long ago. No prob putting a man in it (if you don't mind some... accidents). Maybe sorts of electrical power? I might be talked into believing some guys long ago figured out galvanic cells, they got invented some 200 years ago after all, no need for high tech. Always good fun to get the unbelievers...sh0ocked. Some mechanical prodigy doing fancy steampunky stuff like that mechanical"computer" they got out of the sea in greek? Okay, i buy it. Nothing that could not be done if you don't mind fiddling 50years with it. Is that advanced? Compared to us? No, not really. Compared to herdsmen, nomads and such? Oh yes.
Ancient ppl having rockets, planes and shit? This is pretty unlikely. Not in the timeframes we can dig up and identify.
Everything else? Advanced civilisations a million years ago?
No. No advanced biological specimen around that could have done that.
It might work as a hypothesis if we take an alien outpost in the last, uh, 20.000 years that does some (limited) trade with the humans, thus bringing in some advanced stuff. But not from our own development.

....still a better thread then most others atm.
>>
>>18469394
There are no mountains at Nazca. That's the whole significance of the lines.
>>
at Gunung Padang the hill was actually not a natural hill but a 300-ft high step-pyramid. And what’s even more controversial is that the structure was much older than anyone imagined.radiocarbon dated the terrace structures at around 500 to 1,500 BC, similar to previous estimates. tubular drills were used to bring up cores of earth and stone from various depths underneath the surface megaliths. As the drills dug deeper, they discover that the columnar basalt structures extended far beneath the surface and yielded much older dates. At depths of 90 feet and more, the material was found to be 20,000 BC to 22,000 BC years old. Using radiocarbon dating, Natawidjaja and his tat Gunung Padang was astounding. The hill was actually not a natural hill but a 300-ft high step-pyramid. And what’s even more controversial is that the structure was much older than anyone imagined. Natawidjaja radiocarbon dated the terrace structures at around 500 to 1,500 BC, similar to previous estimates. He also used tubular drills to bring up cores of earth and stone from various depths underneath the surface megaliths. As the drills dug deeper, Natawidjaja continued to discover that the columnar basalt structures extended far beneath the surface and yielded much older dates. At depths of 90 feet and more, the material was found to be 20,000 BC to 22,000 BC years old. Using radiocarbon dating, the team proved that man-made megalithic structures and hence a prehistoric human civilization existed well into the Ice Age. man-made megalithic structures and hence a prehistoric human civilization probably existed well into the Ice Age.this civilization might have met its decline during the “Younger Dryas” period, which dates from 10,900 BC to 9,600BC? the Younger Dryas was a truly cataclysmic period on Earth
>>
>>18464582
Wtf? This cant be real.
>>
File: nazcalinesmountains.jpg (226KB, 800x665px) Image search: [Google]
nazcalinesmountains.jpg
226KB, 800x665px
>>18476335
>>
>>18476447
It's a real piece of hieroglyphics. It's got nothing to do with helicopters. It's actually two sets of carvings. An older one, that later got filled in with plaster. Then they made new carvings in the plaster. Some of the plaster has since worn away, so it's got parts of both carvings.

It's a classic case of pareidolia. "Hey, this sort of looks like a helicopter sort of, that means they had helicopters!"
>>
>>18464613

The items were scanned and replicated to scale, and functioned as gliders. The placement of the wings on the object is not duplicated in nature.

Who knows what other replications have been horded away by places like the Smithsonian, or sacked in places like Alexandria.

The fragments of our lost past that make it through appear random, disconnected and implausible--by design.

I've been researching ancient cultures for years. For 200,000 years people like us have lived and died on this planet, and nature only takes a few centuries to reclaim what we build.

Open your mind and your heart, reclaim your Aryan/Atlantean destiny. This prison is not your souls mission--I promise!
>>
>>18464330
>All evidence

what evidence?
>>
>>18476500
>nature only takes a few centuries to reclaim what we build

think about that for a second
>>
>>18476525
a few decades is enough, in most cases.
>>
File: n_75533_1.jpg (54KB, 626x409px) Image search: [Google]
n_75533_1.jpg
54KB, 626x409px
>>18469394
they're not that big...
>>
>>18476536
how silly are you?
(that;s rhetorical, you don't need to answer)
>>
File: 1404527685416.png (532KB, 428x700px) Image search: [Google]
1404527685416.png
532KB, 428x700px
>>18472947
why do this
>>
>>18476482
Keyword "mountains." These are just hills that appear larger from the camera's placement.
Unless you were born in Peru and have been there yourself, your reference doesn't match mine.
>>
i support the theory that humans used to live on a nearby planet and we simply flew ourselves to earth when a catastrophe happened.

the only thing that survived was our genes inside of a bacteria
>>
>>18476525
Ok. What do you want me to think about?

You seem like a "smart" person, I'm sure you believe in evolution, no?

You believe that we are the descendants of APES, based on the skeletal remains of our "ancestors"--the total collection, of which, could fit on a table the size of the one in your (Mother's) dining room?

Well, I choose to believe we descend from a higher civilization, based on more evidence than can fit on a table--evidence such as monuments that can be dated to 10s of thousands of years ago, based on their astrological symbolism.
>>
>>18476832

Believe what you want, history is more or less bunk.

Ancient history? You can believe accounts of ancient history with about as much credit as you can give accounts of the distant future.

Fuck, every library on Earth right now has false depictions of Egyptian civilization, highschool textbooks in the US teach false colonial history, and of course the planet is covered in books and media falsely depicting dinosaurs without their feathers in most cases.

In other words - history is more or less whatever the publishers are OK with you getting to read.

Remember that - unless you're getting history research from some self-publisher on a small site you're only getting to read what has gone through a major publisher and even like major science journals today - if you're publishing someone there IS a reason and there IS someone else who isnt getting published in its place.
>>
>>18464570

is not nanotechnology, they forged it with their mind, that is basically a type of magic, they do it with their mind, it was not 100% conscious they just used an "spell" to hack in to reality on a sub-atomic level.
>>
I am a dirty beaner, but don't worry, I am not in USA, however I have known some cultures had flying bird toys made of wood that glided, pretty much like paper planes.

They had no way to build a larger version of them due to lack of proper materials and no advanced tools to assemble them, much less power them up.
>>
>>18464330
Its always about star charts and how they couldnt possibly know about them isnt it?

Show me something I havent seen
>>
File: images (2).jpg (7KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7KB, 241x209px
OP here. I've posted some of the material on the thread, as well as a higher resolution pic of my OP pic. I've been following what everyone says with a lot of interest. Many of you dont seem to know a lot about the topic, or are at best highly skeptical of the suggestion it proposes.

This answer is for you. Keep in mind the legend of Atlantis. Work your way through the material.

>Also, perhaps the most important note I can add to my thread is the following.
Manly Palmer Hall himself suggests that the human race is millions of years old. And perhaps the best evidence for this according to him, is the existence of the zodiac, and the positions of the stars and constellations, which betray millions of years long human civilization.

Now a question to you skeptics. Our modern civ, has achieved everything we enjoy today (tech) mostly in the last 150 years or so. If humanity stretches back millions of years, does the thought that we progressed and regressed at some point really seem so outlandish to you? In fact I believe weve been here again and screwed up multiple times.

Remember there are even ancient greek accounts about robots and shit. Some of you keep asking for evidence. Dig it up before forming an opinion. And remember, that sometimes the road less travelled might hold more wisdom than you can know.
>>
>>18477583
>there are Ancient Greek accounts of robots

Legends of iron golems is not evidence of ancient advanced technology.
>>
>>18476843
>false colonial U.S. history.

Oh this should be good. What is the true colonial history?
>>
>>18464573
That is not how DNA looks mayne
>>
>>18464608
>DNA is not electrical

DNA has a negative electrical charge, if DNA had no charge them electrophoresis would be useless on DNA
>>
>>18472947
http://thumbnails.visually.netdna-cdn.com/prehistoric-writing-stone-age-jottings_50290a745e4e8.jpg
>>
>>18477583
Things go wrong, OP. That's correct.

I believe an ancient civilization existed, and that it collapsed during the Younger Dryas period. However, no aliens are needed to explain it.

The food base of this civilization was not agriculture nor hunting and gathering, but something similar to what we call permaculture today. It allows a higher crop yield than modern agriculture.

Permaculture works like this: you build artificial ecosystems, where several plants are cultivated together with one another, instead of large portions with a single crop. For example, instead of rotating crops, you would plant clover or beans together with other plants to add nitrogen to the soil.

But it depends on a lot of maintenance, and a stable climate. The climate change at the end of that period destroyed the fragile artificial ecosystems that were the resource base of that civilization. Worse, when the glaciers melted, just as today, most people lived near seashore. When the water trapped inside the ice found its way back to the ocean, their cities were flooded.

So there are few traces of them left behind. One of them is the old maps of Antarctica depicting it without ice. For information on these maps, get this book:

Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings: Evidence of Advanced Civilization in the Ice Age
Charles H. Hapgood
http://bookzz.org/md5/5D80414C5B97895E64252B58A04F581F
>>
>>18477583
And, regard Atlantis, you must get a copy of a book called "Atlantis" by John Michael Greer. There should be a copy of it available on a torrent, but I don't know if it is still being seeded. Try to leave the torrent open, and I may be able to seed it at some point in this month.
>>
File: PiriReis4.gif (5KB, 321x320px) Image search: [Google]
PiriReis4.gif
5KB, 321x320px
>>18478371
wow look at that accuracy of the piri reis map
>>
File: piriresimap_southamerica.jpg (139KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
piriresimap_southamerica.jpg
139KB, 600x600px
>>18478371
do you see antarctica?
>>
File: Buache-Map.jpg (197KB, 1122x697px) Image search: [Google]
Buache-Map.jpg
197KB, 1122x697px
>>18478371
look at that accuracy damn
>>
>>18478371
>>
File: NorthPole-mercator-1606.jpg (221KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
NorthPole-mercator-1606.jpg
221KB, 600x564px
>>18478371
is that freakin atlantis omg
>>
>>18478380
did you know that plato made up the continent of atlantis? in Timaeus, he even says that Athens went to war with atlantis once. How could it be an ancient antediluvian civilization if it existed recent enough for Athens to go to war (and defeat) them?
>>
>>18478380
also, john greer was the Grand Archdruid of the Ancient Order of Druid in America for 12 years, in other words, stuffed full of his own shit and not a reliable source of any information whatsoever. you're an idiot.
>>
KEYwords

>Antartica
>Flatearth
>Atlantis AltLANDis
>Gizah pyramid if you speak german search "Axel klitzke"
>TRUman show
>Venice conspiracy and Aryans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OecY9I_oPv8
>>
>>18478474
LOTR
>>
>>18478462
I'm aware that Atlantis was made up by Plato.

I'm talking about an ancient civilization, not Plato's Atlantis. This also is not about advanced technology, or ancient aliens. But I believe they had good ships, and good knowledge of geometric transformation.

The Piri Reis map is not very accurate by itself. It is a composite of several older, smaller area maps. The book I linked features an analysis of it, and corrects some of the problems. Please refer to it for more details.

I should mention that a not insignificant amount of error could have been introduced after the maps were copied for thousands of years.

>>18478464
Greer's religion does not make his statements on other subjects unrelated to it less valid.

I will post more on this here, if the thread is still alive in about eight hours, when I get home and I will have access to both books. Otherwise I will make another thread.
>>
>>18478482
What if he was just a shill like today. Some truth but then tell lie about the coordinates. What if Alt-land-is is beyond the ice ring?
>>
>>18478159
>DNA has an electrical charge

No. DNA is electrically neutral. Denatured DNA fragments in a solution of detergent can be ionized, and an electric field applied to it. To claim that "DNA is electrical" is fundamentally retarded and underlies total ignorance of both electricity and chemistry.
>>
>>18478536
I'm not saying where the center of this civilization was located. Both books suggest different sites.

The point is, somebody made the old maps. The kernel of truth behind the stories made by Greer, Hapgood, and Plato. I think there is something worth a closer look here.

Hapgood claims the geometry needed to make the old maps was not known by Europeans or Greeks. Some unknown civilization made them. Again, I'm not saying extraterrestrials.

To be fair, I will check again the stuff about ice free Antarctica. At least for the shores, the important part.

What I am claiming is not excessively farfetched. Old civilization with global commerce by sea needed good maps. Shit happened, and they vanished after their food production collapsed and their cities were flooded.

This civilization is not by any measure "comparable to ours" as OP asked for, but it is of course an interesting possibility.
>>
>>18476554
Ah, greenpaceniks. Littering as always.
>>
File: 1483286354394.jpg (32KB, 519x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483286354394.jpg
32KB, 519x300px
>>18478738
You should look into the Venitians. Maybe they were the first traders/sailors to visit antartica and they got infected by the snake like in Prometheus. So they decided to lie to the rest of the world and deceive us with the power of the snake (whatever that may actually be). Like Prometheus. Or like Bill Cooper said the first priest were the keepers of the fire. The fire, the knowledge hidden from the people by the priest pretending to speak truth only to imprison their mind.
>>
I like the ancient advanced civ stuff, though I wouldn't believe 99.9% of what everyone is spewing.

One question about you know lost lands and such.

What shape and size do you believe Atlantis/Mu or whichever had? Because I've seen everything ranging from a relative small island near spain to something bigger then america spanning from the southern China to just off the coast of South America.
>>
>>18464330
I believe that the Earth and most likely all planets have a Cycle System.
When a civilization reaches its plateau of no further advancement. The Earth cycles them out. We know of many civilizations. Some that just seem to of disappeared. When we find artifacts they seem to suggest these people reached a point of 'advancement' this is their highest point. THEY can not go any further. A cycle begins. I believe our cycle has been jumped. We advanced farther and faster than it could contain. We've done irreparable damage to the earth. This is why we'll either leave the planet or we will die with it.
>>
>>18479305
I would guess it was mostly a confederation of hyper seafaring city states much like the phoenicians or vikings, which got wiped the fuck out after the end of the ice age deluge.
Maybe greenland?
>>
>>18479362
You mean like all those other planets that have repeated cycles of civilizatoins?
>>
>>18479362
Nah, humans are products of the earth and evolution.
If anything, its earth doing damage to itself.
Once enough dies off through ecological unstability, famines, wars, etc. we'll bounce right back.
>>
>>18479305
Here are listed the largest flooded areas known by geology.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_lands
>>
go to bed Graham.
>>
>>18479387
Bock Saga may be taken to account. Be sure to add a big grain of salt
>>
>>18479410
>Evolution
>NO I tu LOVE

You got it backwards my friend. Darwin was a mason.
>>
I would like a reasonable explanation to the 1561 Nuremberg event.
>>
>>18479888

>Around dawn on April 14, 1561, residents of Nuremberg saw what they described as an aerial battle, followed by the appearance of a large black triangular object and then a large crash outside of the city. According to witnesses, there were hundreds of spheres, cylinders and other odd-shaped objects that moved erratically overhead

Dark knight ?
>>
>>18479888
Francis Bacon is born in 1561
>>
>>18479888
Everybody knows clouds were more geometric in the 1500's.
>>
>>18478450
A is most assuredly not thePR map
>>
>>18464495
?????
Ancient Egypt didn't have the wheel?
So how did those chariots roll?
>>
>>18480491
They had chariots during the building of the pyramids?
>>
>>18480523
Yes.
>>
>>18480526
I was under the impression they used sleds.
>>
>>18464539
>We've had motorized transportation for quite some time.

The train was invented about 250 years ago. First one ran about 200 years ago. The first car was about 125 years ago.
In the span of 250 years we have gone from horse and cart to space exploration. Now that time seems like a long time ago, until you compare it to the Egyptian civilisation which lasted 6,000 years. You can't think of them as different. As being in the same environment as us but didn't achieve what our generation has, because they didn't have the knowledge we have. Everyone now has a 6000 year head start on them. Things that we know now are accumulated from them. Some is lost, some discarded. There could have been some anomalous discovery that wasn't useful then, but could change the world today
>>
>>18476447
How old are you?
Lurk ancient aliens more
>>
>>18480551
>There could have been some anomalous discovery that wasn't useful then, but could change the world today
Such as?
I really doubt anything they had could make an impact today given our 6000yr head start.
>>
>>18476843
@notalldinosaurs
>>
>>18480565
Maybe not change the world
But useful
>>
File: 1470049813179.jpg (26KB, 490x310px) Image search: [Google]
1470049813179.jpg
26KB, 490x310px
>>18464330
>>
>>18480544
Jesus, dude, they used sledges to move the large pyramid stones, because vehicles with axles couldn't carry the weight.

The Egyptians did other things besides build pyramids.
>>
>>18480662
well good on them!
>>
>>18479969

never thought about it, pretty interesting.

also, i think Star War's Star Destroyers were based on that thing.
>>
>>18479888

people lied, most likely to make money.
>>
>>18464330
Of course there has. And there will be many more too, before we stop destroying ourselves.
>>
>>18479888

Any germanfags around that have Intel of archeological digs around/ in Nürnberg with unexpected (in a /x/ way ofc) discoverys ?
>>
>>18480743

of course that is very possible.

but that is a pretty damn convincing account for what technologically impaired people would describe as a futuristic space battle.

i mean sure, imagination could go a long way, but they all attributed it to the works of god, not single notion of technology or aliens.

mind you, extra terrestrial life wasn't a thing back then, not in backwater Europe at least.
>>
>>18480997

continuing; some people say it's just sundogs, but two points:
1. they knew what sundogs were, and have described them before with much more accuracy and alot less star wars battle.
2. i'm convinced that they saw sundogs, AND that crazy ass space battle.
>>
>>18480526
They didn't. They were introduced by the Hyskos
>>
>>18464542
poo in loo
>>
>>18464587
HOLY SHIT GUYS THEY ALL CAN DRAW LINES
>>
>>18464402
>As opposed to other kinds of DNA? And there are no such symbols.
Are you stupid or what?
Any living creature has DNA... yet not every living creature is a human. Is a cat human?
>>
>>18464587
>tfw only 42% of ancient civilizations could draw dots
>>
This thread has been going strong for a few days now--I love it!
I've been reading about ancient (lost) high civilizations for a few years now... I haven't taken the time to read through this entire thread, but I'm hoping there's some good reco'd reading.
Thank you for all that you did to your bodies, it's still real to me DAMNIT!
>>
>>18481404
A dot is quite abstract. Those may be depictions of stars.
>>
Also, the concept of "ancient aliens" has been used to completely discredit research into lost civilizations--which makes me lean towards thinking there's a very deliberate agenda to keep us in the dark about our past.

I got into it (briefly) with someone earlier in this thread, but did a poor job enunciating my point. Basically, the "evidence" for humans "evolving" from Apes is so limited in volume, and based on conjecture--you could literally fit ALL OF the bones from australopithicus through homo habilis on a very small table--but yet this is accepted as truth by western "scientists" as showing the randomization of nature to take us from fish to bird to ape to us.

I am not disputing the truth of that notion (I am), but if you are going to accept that we are descended from apes based on such a small amount of evidence, then you are being disingenuous if you turn your nose up at the (considerably) higher volume of... anomalies... around the world that don't fit in with the accepted/taught story of our past--as least as it is taught in the western "scientific" world.

I mean, 20 minutes reading about Gunung Padang should be enough to pique your interest in this subject, and the evidence piles up from there.

This is the true start of the aquarian age brothers and sisters, when the veil drops and knowledge shifts on it's axis from vertical (those at the top give us trickle down information) to horizontal (we all realize we have the power to KNOW). Don't be afraid to explore.
>>
>>18481431
Kek at reference
>>
>>18464627
My mum'sa a nuclear physicist and when I asked her about that she said that a nuclear blast like that can occur naturally from uranium deposits...
>>
>>18481930
>naturally from uranium deposits

Well, your Mum is a twat. Sorry lad.
>>
>>18481456
>Basically, the "evidence" for humans "evolving" from Apes is so limited in volume, and based on conjecture

No it isn't. This sort of loony tunes kookery is exactly why people think you're into equally stupid shit like ancient aleums.
>>
File: Heli-Hyrp-641465.jpg (50KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Heli-Hyrp-641465.jpg
50KB, 590x350px
>>18464388
temple of seti,

Ive seen more and ill try to dig. Literally on /x/ for the first time in 4 years so all my folders are gone.
>>
>>18464597
The over lapping just happens to depict 3 different vehicles we associate with flight on the same brick.

Ill take your opinion but now you have burden of proof. Youd need to link source showing the 2 images that were suppose to be shown. Ill also look so we can clear it up but im not convinced of the "debunking"
>>
File: waves.jpg (779KB, 2560x1691px) Image search: [Google]
waves.jpg
779KB, 2560x1691px
>>18464472
>Anon says there just "fish"

>Perfectly crafted to fly

http://arcturi.com/AncientAliens/AncientAirPlanes.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LdOioSt6vc
>>
>>18464597
Eh, seems highly suspect. Why would this occur at this place, but isn't seen in other areas where these "errors" occurred. Is there other places that have these symbols that matched up because "someone was lazy" somewhere else?
>>
>>18481456

Dig on. Evolution is just no i tu love. Read Goethes Witches 1x1 and you get a powerful key to language.

>>18482312

Shill on
>>
Darwin was a mason
>>
>>18482354
debunked, even numerous times on this thread.
>>
File: seti ramsesses nebty names.jpg (57KB, 468x502px) Image search: [Google]
seti ramsesses nebty names.jpg
57KB, 468x502px
>>18482373
Just google it yo, its not even a mystery.
>>
>>18464523
We have the ruts left over. No one would ever drive a cart into ruts like that. How would you turn without tearing off your wheels or braking your axel? A pragmatic people would have stopped using that route a hundred plus years before the ruts even got as bad as that.

Those ruts could have been filled with tracks for a train type vehicle to ride on. Even if they only had lever pump style train carts that used man power to accelerate, that'd be pretty damn advanced. We still use the cart wheel dimensions for train tracks and car axle widths.
>>
>>18483039
>how would you turn with your cart in ruts like that

You keep going until you get out of the ruts. Barring that, you fill them in with dirt.

>brake an axle

Did you get that shit from the pyramids thread? Wooden carts have high axles.

These ruts are carved by conestoga wagons along the Oregon Trail, which only lasted about 40 years.

>train type vehicle

Trains ride on rails, dipshit.

>even if they had lever pup style train carts that'd be pretty advanced

I'd give them credit for that, except they didn't.

>we still use cart wheel dimenions

no we don't. Holy shit, go to a museum or something.
>>
>>18482391
Why would you ever expect that to happen a second time? Did you even read or understand the explanation?

It's one piece of writing. Covered up with plaster. And then a second layer of writing. And then some of the plaster crumbled away to expose a part of the first writing, so you get a mixed combination of both.

http://raincool.blogspot.com/2010/05/helicopter-hieroglyphs-explained.html

However, if the Ancient Egyptians really had helicopters, you'd expect to find pictures of the helicopter in more than one place. Also- ancient egyptian helicopters. Pieces of helicopters. Pieces of technology required to make helicopters. And so on.
>>
File: oregontrailruts.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
oregontrailruts.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>18483187
Forgot pic.
>>
>>18482696
What's your evidence that he was a freemason?

Also, science relies of evidence, it doesn't matter what fraternities Darwin belonged to.
>>
>>18476855
Such extreme rolplaying
>>
>>18464623
I think you should bud
>>
>>18467868
Shill much?

Fucking shill
>>
>>18464618

Lmao you're full of shit.
>>
>>18483211
>It's one piece of writing.

...with four suspiciously modern vehicles depicted on it.

One accidental vehicle would be nothing special.

Two accidental vehicles would be an interesting coincidence.

Three accidental vehicles would be extremely unlikely.

Four accidental vehicles is not a coincidence. Somebody has put those images on that wall deliberately.
>>
>>18485340
>with four suspiciously modern vehicle

With one thing that kinda looks like a modern vehicle but is easily explained, and maybe some shit that looks like Dr. Seuss vehicles, but falls under the same explanation.

Pareidolia. Text book case.
>>
Probably interesting to Anon's here.
Linked in >>18479316

>a now-submerged Stone Age settlement has been mapped in the Baltic Sea, revealing how its ancient inhabitants lived along what was once a lagoon on the coast of Sweden some 9,000 years ago.
http://www.expandedperspectives.com/more-human-than-human/
>>
>>18464650
Well how about the fact 'natural' reactors exist. And the conditions to sustain a stable reactions do not exist in nature. This heavily points to the existence of ancient nuclear knowledge, and more so to the point that this was not thebpeak of the civilisations knowledge asbthese reactors are upto 2 billion years old
>>
>>18479610
Where is the proof? Remember you have to provide the evidence. Oh wait, you can't. My mistake.
>>
>>18486072
>what about natural reactors

What about them?

>The conditions to sustain stable reactions do not exist in nature

Clearly they do, otherwise there wouldn't be natural nuclear reactors.

>this points to ancient nuclear knowledge.

No, it points to you not knowing what a natural nuclear reactor is. All a natural reactor is, is a bunch of uranium in the ground. Kind of like places where there's lots of gold in the ground, or iron, or copper. Except since uranium is radioactive, it can heat up the surrounding ground water.

Comparing that to a man made nuclear reactor is like comparing rotten fruit underneath a fruit tree to a whiskey distillery.
>>
>>18486084

I don't have to provide anything because i owe you nothing. For those honestly interested:

>Youtube
>Prof.Dr.Wilder Smith.
>>
>>18464621
>Uses the example of a Gundam
>When Gundams are fictional and an actual working one doesn't exist in real life
Maybe these 'ancient planes' are like that too. Merchandise of popular fiction that has been lost due to culture shift.
>>
>>18467982
Then how did rockets fly when they have no wings?
>>
>>18477583
Wait, how does the existence of the Zodiac is evidence that humanity is millions of years old?
I want to see the reasoning behind it for shits and giggles.
>>
>>18469394
That looks suspiciously like Paracas art, not Nazca.
>>
>>18482683
The Witches' Arithmatic was a joke about the unity of the holy trinity you fucking philistine. Don't bring Goethe or Faust into this again.
>>
>>18486072
What about stars? They're stable reactors, dipshit.
>>
>>18482373
>b-but I WANT to believe

faggot
>>
File: smuganimegirls.jpg (35KB, 397x375px) Image search: [Google]
smuganimegirls.jpg
35KB, 397x375px
>>18488518
They are closely related, but you could be right.
>>
>>18488529
>The Witches' Arithmatic

https://books.google.de/books?id=iwAhDAAAQBAJ&pg=PA98&lpg=PA98&dq=The+Witches%27+Arithmetic+goethe&source=bl&ots=jIaPaYAUWH&sig=GuE8rhEPWdsyN_CTRPPMeaCt8lE&hl=de&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjWru2fxanRAhUC_SwKHSSLDpMQ6AEIOjAG#v=onepage&q=The%20Witches%27%20Arithmetic%20goethe&f=false

This is how languages are created
>>
>Baal
>Ball
>>
>>18464465
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE
>>
>>18464595
This was philosophy, and it has little to do with modern physics understanding.
>>
>>18485340
see
>>18482726
>>
>>18487376
so you cant. fuck off then
>>
>no, no don't blindly accept these facts
>blindly accept THESE facts
>>
>>18492028

Shut up shill.

https://www.henrymakow.com/was_darwin_an_instrument_of_th.html

>While there is no evidence that Darwin was a Mason, the males in his family were Freemasons, and so were his close colleagues and friends.

Its /x/ after all, you either feel it or you don't. But you're just here to spread deception and lies. You have no interest in the truth
>>
>>18479888
the text is basically saying
>guys,some weird shit happened,
>spheres fighting in the sky
>the sun acting strange
>miracles by god
>better go back to church and get to praying

prob just a meteor shower or something used for religious propaganda
>>
>>18492710

>While there is no evidence that Darwin was a Mason, the males in his family were Freemasons, and so were his close colleagues and friends

That's some good evidence you got there
>>
>>18493525
I bet your father is a mason too huh
>>
>>18493540
I don't have to provide you anything. I owe you nothing
>>
>>18464844
These were actually produced for ceremonial arrows, that is why they have "wings" and pseudo-aerodynamic design.
>>
>>18464388
Ezekiel
>>
>>18464573
Elohim took the curve from Haadam
>>
>>18493525
>Most prestigious scholar of his time.
>Everyone around him was a freemason.

He obviously read the books.
>>
>>18464582
Those are the names of Seti I and Ramses II superimposed on each other.
>>
>>18493550
>hey guys unicorns exist
Can you provide evidence to support your claims?
>I don't have to provide you anything. I owe you nothing
>>
File: 98-1-1399675521.jpg (83KB, 870x1024px) Image search: [Google]
98-1-1399675521.jpg
83KB, 870x1024px
>>18482385
its flying fish... ofr course they fly
>>
Y'all dumb. We are the original aliens. We weren't always, but The Author hit Time itself with a Catch-22, underminining Cause and Effect by becoming a pilot wave.
>>
>>18464587
>animals of the same speices have similar forms of socialization

W0aH mAN fUkinG aYYlyYnS bROoo0oOo0oO
>>
>>18493941
If everybody was a mason then why does it matter that he's a mason? Also what evidence do you have that everybody was a mason?
>>
>>18494801
The claim was that he based his theory on masonic knowledge.

And it's possible, he doesn't has to be a mason for that.
>>
>>18494812
But is theory isn't based on masonic knowledge but observations he collected while Voyaging on the Beagle. He explains all this in the same book that states his theory.
>>
>>18494826
It's also based on the works of Carl von Linné.

Influence can come from many places, and it's a part of the genius, but masons are obviously involved in his life, it's a testament to how much influence they had.
>>
>>18494117
You didn't read the thread, I'm using his words against him
>>
>>18494848
Didn't linneaus come to his theory independent of Darwin and Darwin only published his findings to beat linneaus?
>>
>>18494940
I believe he came up with the classification of hominids under primates before Darwin.
>>
>>18494940
No. Linneaus was a full century before Darwin.

Darwin was under some pressure to publish before Alfred Wallace. But Wallace had only the basic hypothesis behind evolution. Darwin had not only the full fleshed out theory, but decades of evidence that he had collected. So Darwin deserves full credit.
>>
>>18464639

What kind of reasoning is this?

>Little to no evidence
Reasoning that it was a meteor or space radiation is just as alright as reasoning that it was a nuclear explosion. Both could result in the same things we're seeing. But as things are these days, it's perfectly okay to assume in science these days without having any concrete evidence. Even for the smallest of things.
>>
>>18492710
>no evidence
as expected. fuck off now, brainlet
>>
File: YourReadInMyVoiiice.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
YourReadInMyVoiiice.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>18495088
This is the kind of backwards thinking that gets us shit like Donald Trump.
>>
>>18495088
>it's perfectly okay to assume in science these days without having any concrete evidence
Only if you declare that you are just pulling shit out of your ass
>>
>>18494826
Thats what it is. A theory. Like the theory of relativity. Or gravity. Really tired of spoonfeeding ignorant shills

>>18494929

So smart, hehe.

>>18495390

Shills trying hard to derail this. You come to this board not for open mind discussion but only to deceive.

Provide evidence the earth is a globe you fucking shill how about that?

>inb4 CGI
>>
Wake up people . Government literally means mind control.

>latin
>guverno, guvernare
>meaning "to control "
>mens, mentis
>meaning mind

Explain this rhesusmoonkeys
>>
They (Kazhar jews, freemason,jesuits and so on) dont want you to know our history and roots because it strenghtens your mind and soul.
>>
http://philipcoppens.com/mu.html
>>
All points to north pole and polaris
>>
>>18495751

1033 07

3301 70
>>
Truth is hidden in PLAIN sight
>>
If you can research my last 6 posts you will find real truth.
>>
>>18495781
>>18495786
>>
>>18495781
Interesting.
>>
>>18476500
you know,its funny I've had recurring dreams sporadically throughout my entire life in what was probably atlantis

The only one I remember clearly though was when it fell

I've had this dream many times, but I never used to write down my dreams so I've forgotten all the details, but-

I was there
>>
>>18479888
Bad flour made about some cereals with claviceps purpurea aka some sort of proto acid.

They had a bad trip.
>>
>>18495843
It may happen again. Nothing new under the sun
>>
>>18495698
Oh, you are a flatard. bye
>>
Holy shit OP, would it kill you to check what you write and make sure it's coherent before you click that "Submit" button? Maybe you'd come off as more intelligent than a comatose buffalo's ass then.
>>
>>18495909
Bye

The tarot is really key to this realm. I never understood it until recently. The oldest cardgame in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8GqRbQXCnU

Listen to 3301 music it helps to connect .
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-zOBzjaBrY
>>
>>18487376
Actually the burden of proof is on you, don't go into a thread without providing any evidence, see if you gave citation at the beginning then I wouldn't have needed to ask.
>>
>>18496070
I get that. Sorry for misunderstanding but why you people need quotes for everything? Feel it then you know it
>>
https://www.google.de/search?q=conspiracy+hitler+big+lie&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiPqtLwo67RAhVBXBQKHVz-Be8Q_AUICSgC&biw=1047&bih=504

This conspiracy is just fucking huge. Its at the very heart of everything we thought we knew
>>
>>18495792
>>18495791

We are all in this process together
>>
>>18464330
Its cool brah the tech they created helped them transcend they didnt fall. But they left the inferior minds behind. It is all happening again, we were once those inferior minds but have figured it out and we're working on finding out who deserves and chooses to transcend and who doesn't. This divide will likely cause wwiii but only to those who doubt the light will get left on earth. there may be family that we have who have been fathering our souls from beyond while mother earth teaches and feeds us.
>>
>>18478482
Saying that you know anything about what Druids did is a testament to how little you actually know- cause no one knows shit about the druids. Know what we've got? That one mistletoe ritual. That's it. Everything else is either conjecture or straight up lies told by Roman historians who were notorious liars. All this neo-pagan bullshit is just that: bullshit. There's no historical basis for anything that they do besides fraudulent texts.
If someone tells you that they're a druid, anything they say after that is complete and utter shit unless they are also a time traveler.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.