[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so we all know flat earth is gay and retarded. What does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
Okay, so we all know flat earth is gay and retarded. What does /x/ think about the much more plausible theory, that the earth is hollow?
>>
>>18464049
Kid, how much of your Winter Break from grade school do you plan to spend trolling /x/?
>>
I'm likely to believe in a hollow Earth.
>>
>>18464049
Neither are plausible you fucktard
Could you at least pretend to understand how gravity works?
Or at least get a shovel and dig until you find the hollow part?
>>
File: john-oliver-.jpg (38KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
john-oliver-.jpg
38KB, 480x540px
>>18464054
>>18464059
Not an argument.
>>
It's concave and hollow.
>>
>>18464059
Christ, I see I need to spell it out.
Gravity is the universal force created by masses "weighing" down on the fabric of space.
This is why massive objects are roundish, the circular form is the most compressed they can be when every single atom is attracted to the center of mass.
Thus, a planet that is hollow cannot exist without collapsing in on itself, especially not one that ways as much as Earth.

Also Hi Jonny I've been missing you.
>>
>>18464049
Why do alt earth fags stop at the shape of the earth ? Further your psychosis by
Putting some mustard on that dog and state how your real self is god and everyone is lying to us about everything.
>>
The idea is that theres pockets of hot gas and shit and that the Earth is acutally super pourus in the rocks underground and shit so that there's room to like set up colonies and shit in the cave systems
>>
>>18464049
i think it's gay and you aint ma nigga
>>
>>18464064
your mom is concave and hollow #rekt
>>
>>18464069
There is an expansive force from the core that actually neutralizes gravity.
>>
File: polygonal-earth_23-2147512664.jpg (31KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
polygonal-earth_23-2147512664.jpg
31KB, 626x626px
>>18464061
Erth is dodecaherdon.

Stoopid
>>
>>18464082
Erth is penis.

Stoopid
>>
>>18464069
>collapsing in on itself

IT'S THE POWER OF CRYSTALS AND PILLARS OF GRANATE AND SHIT, DAWG

also, why can't the earth just implode. Like, what if there are people underneath the crust in a big bubble and they've had to reinforce teh earth by maybe like... turning all the barrier walls from rock into rock cystals.... Like, diamond walls and shit, man... SOunds p lit to meh
>>
>>18464076
who's this johnny guy

and is he a faggot

p sure he a quueeeer
>>
>>18464084
>>18464090
samefegue
>>
THE TRUTH SHALL GET THROUGH. THE EARTH IS HOLLOW

REE
>>
>>18464109
the earth is an inverted testicularhedron
>>
>>18464121
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
gravity is real but the hollow earth was reinforced with super glue 1000s of years ago. thus hollow earth. this is basic geology. sheesh
>>
>>18464141
literally not an argument.
>>
>>18464049
It's equally gay and retarded.
>>
File: 56.jpg (136KB, 880x684px) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
136KB, 880x684px
>>18464049
The Hollow* Earth is an awesome theory that I think is plausible.

*See: Honeycombed Cavernous
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.