[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1402480034977.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1402480034977.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>Go to bed at 1:05 after midnight
>Still not asleep, thinking of random shit
>Start hearing strange scratching sounds
>After a second i realize the sounds are coming from the door
>Something or someone is scratching the very top of my room door
>Sounds like something sharp (nails or some shit)
>Everyone is asleep, have to travel tomorrow
>Get closer to the door just to reassure that its rly coming from the door
>It is and i can even feel the slight vibrations coming out of it
>Freak out
>Grab PVC pipe which i left in the corner of my room just so i could dick around with it
>Hit door and hold it shut with the pipe
>Yell "FUCK OFF"
>At that moment scratching stops
>Starts again 2 seconds later
>Freak out even more and get ready for battle with my mighty pipe
>Legs shivering like crazy, still trying to stay calm and composed
>I yell again some random shit while nearly pissing myself
>After a few seconds theres a last half(unfinished) scratch
>Suddenly stops
>Stay in the middle of the room holding the pipe like a samurai
>5 minutes later open the door, nothing
>Go around looking trough the apartment waking up family just to see if the heard anything
>No one said they heard me scream
>Everyone mad at me for waking them up (obviously)
>They call me crazy and go back to bed

Can someone give an idea of wtf happen, im still shaking and im 300% this shit was real
This is the first place i decided to search for help, which isnt very smart but still - wtf (family has been known for having weird experience with paranormal stuff, even i had some during my lifetime)
>>
probably just a stray spirit that stopped at your door and decided to have a scratch, nothing to worry about
>>
>>18463949
>PVC pipe
The fuck you were going to do with that? Piss off the potential robber? We've played buffer tag with naked pvcs, shit barely hurts.

Also, you've got rats.
>>
>>18463949
It's Larry, your gay neighbour.
>>
File: 65564.jpg (14KB, 288x360px) Image search: [Google]
65564.jpg
14KB, 288x360px
>>18463949
>Go to bed
>slight vibrations coming
>Grab pipe
>just so i could dick around with it
>hold it
>Yell "FUCK
> get ready for battle with my mighty pipe
>Legs shivering like crazy, still trying to stay calm and composed
>I yell again some random shit while nearly pissing myself
>Stay in the middle of the room holding the pipe
> im still shaking
>>
>>18463965
LMAO OP BTFO
>>
>>18463949
>apartment

What are you, poor?
>>
>>18464031
Op is a ......
>>
>>18464042
>NEET that lives in mom's basement detected
>>
>>18463949

OP I lived in an apartment that was infested with mice (especially during the winter). In the dead of night you would hear them moving around scratching and gnawing on things left on the floor. Think you might have some creepy crawlers.
>>
>>18463949
It was probably just a penis snatcher, OP. Go back to bed
>>
>>18464013
Oh thank God it's just you!

If you had told me it was you, I'd let you in without hesitation. If you know what I mean ;^)
>>
>>18463949
Wood beetle
>>
>>18463965
>you've got rats
no shit lmao
>>
>>18464047
OP's story indicates that his whole family lives in an apartment. That's what poor people do.
>>
It's mice OP

Source: I've had mice
>>
>>18464092
>white privilege detected
>>
>>18463949
you need cameras on the the entrances and a family that does n´t lie to you that much
>>
>>18464117
I'm a filipino transvestite.
>>
>>18464092
Or rich people in big cities. Get out of the suburbs.
>>
>>18465860
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRe2bqHPZoQ
>>
>ITT OP browses /x/ too much and lost his objectivity to fear at an unknown sound.
>also OP has rats, and his story has plot holes.
>>
>>18464031
>kek
>>
>>18464031
best post i have seen on /x/ in at least two years.
>>
>>18464031
congrats you made me laugh hard af at work
>>
>>18464097
this. I went through basiclly the same thing a few nights in a row. every time I grabbed a gun because i heard something being knocked over in the kitchen but I was alone in the house. the first couple times I opened my bedroom door and slowly walked around wondering what the scratching noise is, the 3rd time I hear something get knocked off a counter, grabbed a rifle and sprinted into the kitchen just in time to see a fucking rat running back into a gap between my stove and wall. I put antifreeze and tons of pesticides into the gaps and plugged it shut, havent had a problem since then.
I also hear bay leaves will kill them. My rat was too smart to eat the green rat poison.
>>
>be me, ~5 years old
>have this rocking horse my grandpa made me, the thing had these disturbing empty eyes that creeped me out
>put the horse in the closet while i was playing in my room
>suddenly hear something clawing and thumping from inside the closet
>freak the fuck out, think i angered the demon horse
>open the closet
>somehow our outdoor cat had gotten inside and i locked him in
>>
>>18463949
probably just a cockroach mate. The ones in my house usually make scratch noises too
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.