[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bigfoot/innawoods stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: bigfoot.jpg (53KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
bigfoot.jpg
53KB, 670x503px
Hey /x/, any of you guys have any good personal stories from innawoods or bigfoot encounters?
>>
just gonna run through this
>august of the current year
>friend of a friend talked about seeing something in the woods
>by "woods" i mean "park." as in a small public forrest in town that connects 2 or 3 different parts of town by dirt path
>theres a waterfall, and terrain that varies in elevation
>rode my bike out there and looked around just doing my best to focus on every sound so that i wouldnt misidentify anything
>dont exactly feel like im being watched but i have a powerful feeling persuading me not to cross the footbridge
>convince myself to turn back
>sit down next to my bike where i came in behind a daycare center
>listening to the woods and remaining calm
>do a whoop and wood knock
>repeat a second time
>in the distance hear a short unintelligible language-less moan like a noise someone with down syndrome would make
>knock again
>get return knock
>the returning knock was slower and softer
>continue doing this
>keep getting return knocks
>the return knocks are coming from different directions and different distances
>getting closer every time
>the land dips low to the right of the path where i was hearing the clearest responses. I took a moment to scan the thickness of trees and boulders to see if there was something fucked up that i wasnt seeing out there
>wide flat nose like a black persons nose
>attached to a grey skinned black furred head
>the black fur beginning directly at the brow
>no facial hair on the upper lip just black fur surrounding the outer mouth area
>couldnt see the eyes or lips as if they werent even there. just that nose. just its head.
>not horrified like i shouldve been but instead confused and shocked at what i was looking straight at "why cant i see its eyes or mouth but i can make out the nose so clearly" "Im not really seeing this shit am i?"
>look away for a split second
>look back
>gone. tree branch swaying slightly.
>LOUD HARD RESONANT knocks coming from the height of a cliff shrouded by the canopy
>>
File: shannons-pic-orgfinal-3.jpg (10KB, 210x280px) Image search: [Google]
shannons-pic-orgfinal-3.jpg
10KB, 210x280px
>>18465749
>down the path i hear something big shift through the brush
>get the fuck out of there

a couple weeks ago my best friend heard some scary noises on the outskirts of his neighborhood that the park i mentioned leads up into.
"at first i thought it was a dog making a screeching type noise. yknow because when you hear an animal noise you just kind of assume its a dog, right. but as the noise went on it turned into like... a man yelling"
>>
>>18465759
The main probs I have with the big foot stories is that many bigfoot hunters are total nutjobs. You may have seen a bigfoot, but equally you could have seen an idiot in a bigfoot mask knocking on trees.

In other news the Yeti may be a high altitude relative of the polar bear. Or not. Either way it seems to be real.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-30479718
>>
Do bigfoots (bigfeet?) have different fur coloration?

I saw something last summer that had auburn fur with swatches of beige on its chest/stomach area, but it leapt out of sight so quickly that I couldn't get a good look at it aside from that. I confided with a co-worker at my workplace about it, and he told me he thinks I saw something called "Grassman", based on its fur description. I don't know if this was a bigfoot or even one of those dog creatures that grew recently in occurrences.
>>
>>18465801
Not everything stays the same colour year round and not everything stays the same colour when it's unhealthy.

I've heard the green man referred to as the grass man, that's like a spirit though.
>>
>>18465817
That's probably just things growing in him, like amazonian sloths.
>>
>>18465818
Sloths move so slowly they have plants growing on them. So like you could have plants growing on sloths growing on spirit plants growing on spirit sloths....?
>>
>>18465749

they're just protecting the forest / their territory
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.