[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The deeper you go, the darker it gets.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: tavistock-sign.jpg (21KB, 254x348px) Image search: [Google]
tavistock-sign.jpg
21KB, 254x348px
The deeper you go, the darker it gets.
>>
File: iceberg.png (2MB, 886x1210px) Image search: [Google]
iceberg.png
2MB, 886x1210px
>>18462957
Disgusting
dont you know who i am
i refuse to step near that filth until someone cleans it up
Ill wait til season sevon

Just remembered when my teacher forced me to sit down and argued with me about whether till and one l or two ls and she asured she she knows better and it turned out she was WRONG and then later she punished me for no reason and conspired with my mother against me and forced me to sit beside a bully with the same orange hair as her and forced me to sit beside her for an entire hour while I was terrified I would cry in front of her becasue I really felt like it while she interrogated me about my dreasms /rendrenat
>>
>>18462957
The problems with the psychological establishment just have more to do with groupthink and a generally overblown emphasis on rationalism and physicalism in scientific discourse in general, doubt it's really illurminati
>>
File: 1482646009423.jpg (95KB, 400x502px) Image search: [Google]
1482646009423.jpg
95KB, 400x502px
>>18462964
all of those who have harmed you will know the error of their ways in The Age of Bones
>>
File: jumping-spider.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jumping-spider.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
John Coleman, Conspirators’ Hierarchy: The Store of the Comité of 300.

John Quinn, «The Konformist Magazine», 10 de octubre de 1999.

Theodor Adorno, Introduction to the Sociology of Music, Seabury Press, Nueva York, 1976.

Michael Minnicino, The New Dark Age: The Frankfurt School and «Political Correctness, Fidelio,
Winter, 1992.
>>
>>18462968
It's the thing above The British Psychological Society that's important here (The Tavistock Institute). Studying human psychological and communications media since WWI to influence our minds(TM).
>>
>>18462980
Stranger Things doesn't real
>>
>>18462983
Good, one person gets it.
>>
>>18462983
A lot of the famous people who were members are all right in my book.
>>
>>18462985
http://www.tavinstitute.org/our-work/staff-publications/

I'm not gonna post this in /pol/

That's their agenda

I'm not saying those things are bad, but they are the ones pushing for them and it's working.

What happens when they push for something else?
>>
>>18463009
I mean I'm familiar with their work, sorry I didn't even notice the sign before...there are hundreds upon hundreds of organizations exactly like them, in every social science, they don't run the world, they just do research. You are never going to be able to point to one, single "they".

The best essay I've ever read to explain all this is here:
https://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/althusser/1970/ideology.htm
>>
>>18463014
You can make them responsible, for what they are directly responsible.

Sometimes that's not ruling the world.
>>
>>18463036
...for what, writing essays? then like, every graduate student in the social sciences is part of the evil masters too. please read that essay, I understand if you have some initial aversion because it says "marxist", but ideology is the important concept: a lot of apparent conspiracies aren't conspiracies at all, it's just that everyone is "going with the flow" of a certain agenda. There may well be something at the top, or some kind of coordinated control, but if there is, they sure as hell aren't going to leave a breadcrumb trail for you to pick up. Just keep your mind open to possibilities, but don't settle on one.
>>
>>18462964
Till with two Ls is either a slang term for a cash register or a verb meaning to break up the soil of a field in preparation for planting. Til with one L is a contraction of until and should properly be written as 'til.

It's not a good idea to discuss your dreams with people unless you're certain they have your best interests at heart. There are many ways to interpret a symbol, and people looking to find evidence of their beliefs usually find something that can be made to serve.
>>
>>18463051
Bone Theory protects me from this.
>>
>>18463043
I have read anything from Socrates and forward, I like Husserl more than Hegel therefore more than Marx, and Bertrand Russel more than any of them.

I can recognize what influence one idea can have, specially in the correct hands.
>>
>>18463064
You should read Wittgenstein. Russel himself admitted Wittgenstein basically had him beat.
>>
File: 1482644053361.jpg (30KB, 416x356px) Image search: [Google]
1482644053361.jpg
30KB, 416x356px
>>18463051
>It's not a good idea to discuss your dreams with people
What sort of clothes can I wear to warn people that I harbor a vicarious and communitive disease that can spread in certain situations when I am under physical duress, and likely cause damage to my attacker's internal system after an incubation period?
>>
>>18463071
a fedora
>>
>>18463064
read some heidegger and get woke nigha
>>
>>18463069
He did more than once, Russel it's just more of a gentleman.
>>
>>18463072
Fucking kek
>>
File: cb.62.jpg (22KB, 384x480px) Image search: [Google]
cb.62.jpg
22KB, 384x480px
http://www.tavinstitute.org/who-we-are/key-texts/

Essential reading list from the 40's to 2013.

Layout of a collective unconscious siege.
>>
>>18463085
the collective unconscious is a really flawed theory and I don't think it could ever realistically be utilized to implement the kind of mass manchurian candidate manipulation you're imagining.

people like Edward Bernays are how this stuff happens:
https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2012/02/27/torches-of-freedom-women-and-smoking-propaganda/

Have you watched Mad Men? You should just watch some clips of Don Draper's pitch speeches from Mad Men. It's all a lot less sinister than you're imagining.
>>
>>18463103
It's more sinister if it sounds reasonable and valid academically.

That's the danger, the authority used to promote something, with calculated indirect results.

People don't like to challenge authority, Obama can found ISIS and no one will say something until he's out of office.

Political opportunism plays a huge role, and manufactured consent it's a real thing.

"There is evidence of a movement from 'a culture of narcissism' toward elements of a perverse culture. This book brings forth and examines the evidence as it reveals itself through one of the major institutions of our time: the work organisation. Corporations and organisations for work are major centers of social activity. In many senses they provide a critical source of identity for their members, just as do families and religions."

This is from a book published by them in 2008 called "The Perverse Organisation and its Deadly Sins"

Not really subtle.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.