[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age do dragons start blowing fire?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_mj9cxjhTrP1rsrbbko1_1280.jpg (60KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mj9cxjhTrP1rsrbbko1_1280.jpg
60KB, 704x528px
At what age do dragons start blowing fire?
>>
>>18462886
yes
>>
12 yo
>>
>>18462886
yep
>>
>>18462886
bout tree fiddy
>>
OP, at what age did you start blowing
people?
>>
>>18462886
Me thinks 20
>>
>>18462901
It all started when I was seven years old. I attended a school like any other seven year old boy, this school was called Morningwood Elementary School. Anyway, on my first day there, I encountered the man who would ruin my life. His name was Pat. Just Pat, he didn't have a surname. Pat was the meanest kid in school, and he had a real grudge for me. When I was in the toilets he would pound me to a pulp and flush my head down the toilet. Sometimes I thought I might actually drown.

He also lived on my street, and one day he saw my mom outside getting the mail from the mailbox. At the time, he was pounding me behind some bushes and he said 'Shit Timmy is that ur mom?!' and I said no. But then she saw me emerge from the bushes and called me over. Pat knew. He came over and started hitting on her and my mom, instead of berating him as a little perv, was giggling like a school girl. I couldn't believe it. I cried and begged my mom, told her he was a bully and i hated him. My mom told me that was a horrible thing to say, and invited Pat in.

I was so upset, the tear stung like nettles. She asked if he would like a drink, and he smirked and said he had something she could drink. My own mother giggled again, biting her finger and letting her dressing gown slip seductively off of one of her shoulders. She pulled his pants down, took of his DC comics underwear.No word of a lie, the willy that fell out was at least 12 inches. She looked shocked and a little scared and said 'My oh my, you're a big boy' and he grabbed her by the chin, spat in her mouth, and, smirking the whole while whispered into her ear, 'For you'. He then looked over his shoulder at me, because he knew the Dark Knight was my favourite movie. My mom started sucking his donkey kong cock and Pat beckoned me over. I threw my hands across my face in fear and protest, but he grabbed me by the throat and brought me to my knees beside my slurping cocksucker mother. I cried as the cock turned toward me.
>>
>>18462886
That's an ouroboros, not a dragon.
>>
honhonhon spooky dragon oui oui
>>
>>18462945
what the fuck
>>
>>18462945
I really like this story
>>
holy shit is that a real life lizard or cgi?
>>
>>18462945

That's a good point, yeah.
>>
age 69
>>
I think the whole point was the Ritalin post.
>>
>>18463971
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armadillo_girdled_lizard
>>
>>18462945
This is the kind of quality posts I want from 4chan.
>>
>>18462945
>took of his DC comics underwear
Kek
>>
>>18462886
I saw the creature in your pic in a dream just a few days ago. I thought it was a baby dinosaur but the girl who held it and showed it to me said it was something else, don't remember what. I ran from a locust swarm in the desert into a house with velvet cloth and there was a woman with alladin-styled clothing who had it.
Any ideas what it could mean?
>>
>>18466407
Yer a wizard, Harry
>>
>>
File: tyrone laughing.gif (3MB, 387x432px) Image search: [Google]
tyrone laughing.gif
3MB, 387x432px
>>18462945
>>
I'd say between 5 and 7 years of age. I'd think that they age kind of like horses, but a little more slowly
>>
File: laughing wow.jpg (10KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
laughing wow.jpg
10KB, 247x248px
>>18462945
my fucking sides
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.