[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dreamed last night that my budgie looked at me, and with a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 21350849.jpg (12KB, 400x395px)
21350849.jpg
12KB, 400x395px
I dreamed last night that my budgie looked at me, and with a low voice said " Cabal "
what did he mean by this ?
>>
>>18462408
it means you're a conspiracy dupe and birds are smarter than you
>>
>>18462410
A group of men put one of their own on the moon, but somehow the execution of a simple conspiracy is beyond the reach of human endeavor. You must think ants need to pass tiny little ant memorandums amongst themselves to get their colonies built.
>>
>>18462420
conspiracy dupe = one who is fooled by a conspiracy
>>
>>18462410
>>18462425
Op here.
first of all, you seem frustrated about something, that much is clear.
secondly, in order to "know" that someone has been fooled by a conspiracy you must be able to tell conclusively that the conspiracy was not real to begin with, and you haven't even named a particular conspiracy, neither did i for that matter. you don't have a point and you're just venting steam.
>>
>>18462450
cabal is clearly a loaded word and it's pretty clear where you're going to go with this and you never had that dream and you should learn what's actually going on in the world
>>
>>18462453
but i did have that dream
and I'm not "going" anywhere with this.
i was Honestly looking for peoples opinions.
You shouldn't assume you know peoples intentions like that.
>>
That you're doing terrible in Destiny.
>>
>>18462464
If destiny or fate, is fixed then how could anyone do "terrible" in it?
>>
>>18462470
I don't think there's much faith involved, except for maybe with Exotics.
>>
>>18462472
You've lost me, exotics?
>>
>>18462472
Ok, i just googled what you said and it appears you're referencing a game.
I don't play games, except for free cell.
>>
>>18462470
no he meansthe video game destiny.Defeat the Cabal ,Thos annoying fat space marine copyoffs FUCK EM
>>
>>18462420
Don't turn this into an Apollo Hoax thread.
>>
File: Path of the Dragon.jpg (2MB, 1500x2165px) Image search: [Google]
Path of the Dragon.jpg
2MB, 1500x2165px
>>18462408
It refers to a brode college, the fate of your children, a destiny of popularity and a family who will guide you in death as you guide them in life

As a contented spider raises her eggs and nurtures her children, and when they are contented as well, she lays another egg and leaves her web, for her children to raise the next brood as their own

Spread the word, the soul is eternal
Death is not a state of being but a moment of existence, as an orgasm is but a single event, not a life which you now must live.. except, of course, that you would then be without your body...
>>
>>18462953
well that's strange you should refer to a spider.
in the dream, before the budgie spoke. he flew behind the sofa and landed in a spiders web, when i moved the sofa to see more clearly, there was a spider on is back, neither the spider nor the budgie seemed to notice each other. and the budgie looked "asleep".
>>
>>18462953
also there was another spider carrying a large egg sack.

very interesting how you synced in like that.
>>
File: Brode College.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Brode College.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
>>18463979
>>18463986
Brode College
>>
>>18462408
It is telling you to install Solus
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.