[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreams and dimensions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 7082427_f260.jpg (17KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
7082427_f260.jpg
17KB, 260x260px
Ive always been curious about dreams, what the fuck are they, are we travelling to another dimension ? a parallele universe ? why do we wake up if we are about to die or when we fall ? Ive got so many dreams where everything can happen and if we combine the dreams of everyone on the earth that is just crazy, i cant imagine what happened in dreams since dreaming exists. I sleep 8 hours a day, i make differents dreams every nights, sometimes i make 3 or 4 dreams that i can remember where i go to places i never went to , meet people that i never met. so i live 16 hours in earth but when i go sleep, where the fk do i go when im dreaming... Plz tell me youre theories about dreams, dimensions, parrallel universe and crazy theories you ever had are welcome. Im a fan of why this why that, questions with no answers amaze me so bad i love it.
>>
>>18461881
my question is where did you get an education?
>>
At modern school :/ some 2000 education , really primitive education. So you know what is a dream? or you just want to troll, fucking 4chan kids...
>>
Dreams are hallucinations brought on by DMT being released by your pineal gland during REM sleep.
>>
>>18461923
This is the new /x/
Honestly what the fuck is the point of this board if its to be flooded with trivial mundane fucking normies?
>>
I think when we dream it's another version of our 'self' which isn't really separate. Sometimes I think awareness of dreams is tied to awareness in what most people call reality. Either way dreaming is super cool
>>
The same way dreams are internal subjective experience; so is waking life.
>My outside is within, my inside is without
>>
>>18461923
seriously what is your point
>>
Coach Z Coach Z
1-2 1-2
>>
>>18461970
we are recreating the creator's intentions in making dreams by creating virtual reality.
>>
Dreams are all there is, you are dreaming right now, this is your dream, my dream, our dream, you can't wake up from it, and probably never will.

Have you ever felt like there is no up or down? Like you are completely flat? Like none of this is real? Well, that's because none of this exists

We are the infinite nothing that became aware.
>>
>>18462200
>became
More like always was
>>
I just had a dream.

I was talking to this girl dressing up like a nurse in a locker room, and she gave me her number but then when I put her number in my phone a pic of her popped up but it was someone else that was hotter and I called and talked to her and we were at this empty house and somehow I was able to touch her ass because I noticed two cans of chew in her pocket.

And then we started fucking in this empty house and it was so good but I noticed a car pull up into the drive way from the window and it was this middle aged guy that had an irritated look and he shocked the skin on his neck as if to repeat the same sound of sex and then pointed at me.
>>
>>18462200
you need yojur meds!
>>
>>18462294
it was me
>>
you are dream of gods
when they are awake
you will be gone
>>
File: 1482676474757.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482676474757.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>18461881
Because you put effort into your op I'm going to share my theory with you.

Dreams are a spiritual proving ground. In them the most mundane and the most ridiculous scenarios are brought to life in which we are given the power to act out in on our most natural urges. With this freedom to act anywhich way comes the power to enforce our behavior but this power requires varying levels of emotional or spiritual control. At times your own psyche will test you, other times dream entities will manipulate the abyss of dreaming the taunt, trick, or otherwise take advantage of you. Upon waking you may or may not remember your dreams but I urge you to try and recount each and every one because how you respond within this proving ground can encourage you to react accordingly without.

For example my greatest sin is lust. Succubi are well aware of my desire to be with -her- and thus -she- is used almost exclusively as a way to lower my defenses and coax me back into insecurity or self doubt when I'm progressively growing more spiritually devout or physically able.

Tread carefully but with authority. And FUCK whatever scientific explanation anons may offer you. Knowing how dreams are generated does not explain their purpose, and a lot of people immediately offer answers for how we dream as opposed to why we dream.

Good luck
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.