[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supernatural shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: ufo.jpg (76KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
76KB, 1024x768px
Hey /x/, does anyone have any supernatural experiences to share?
>Skinwalker, Aliens, etc
I'm interested in reading some of them
>>
>>18461542
Have an ongoing one but might start a thread on it. North Central Iowafag if anyone wants to chime in

>Be a year ago
>Dead of winter
>Turned up quite a bit
>Look outside, see something on two legs with antlers
>Ohshit.jpg
>Burn sage and put a ring of salt around the door to be safe, thought maybe a wild buck
>Stared at me for too long for that to happen
>Yesterday, hear banging at the machine shed outside
>No wind, nothing's going to be banging out there
>Put a ring of salt around the door, burn sage

Had work today before my dad's band's jam session, and this is where it got weird.

>Went to work
>Got back
>Jam sess in progress, have a few beers
>Dad says "Anon, you left the ceiling fan on"
>I didnt
>Thing got inside the house turned it on
>Rinse lather repeat, burning sage and about to put another ring of salt around the door again

Im scared, /x/philes
>>
>>18461614
is everyone in Iowa scared of nothing?
>>
File: chaos.png (610KB, 1033x797px) Image search: [Google]
chaos.png
610KB, 1033x797px
>>18461542
>Hey /x/, does anyone have any supernatural experiences to share?

I'm the Son of Chaos.

But it's kind of complicated to explain how I know...

"The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown." - Genesis 6:4

"I will be his father, and he [King Solomon] shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee." - 1 Chronicles 17:13

"The Jewish leaders insisted, "We have a law, and according to that law he must die, because he claimed to be the Son of God." - John 19:7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZVY-pGDsN4

If you want more details you can visit some of my posts on /r/TheImperialCult

e.g. https://www.reddit.com/r/TheImperialCult/comments/5khiye/im_sure_hes_in_a_better_place/dbnzet2/
>>
>>18462080
You have to go back
>>
File: bob-dobbs.gif (160KB, 350x525px) Image search: [Google]
bob-dobbs.gif
160KB, 350x525px
>>18462080
Real man's god, pink boy
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.