[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cat refuses to enter house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: jf45.jpg (197KB, 1150x833px) Image search: [Google]
jf45.jpg
197KB, 1150x833px
A neighbors cat keeps visiting my yard. At first it would come inside my home but wouldn't enter my specific rooms and parts of the house. Now the cat wont even come inside at all - even if I pick him up and bring him inside he runs out as quick as he can.

My childhood dog who I was very close to died over 3 years ago. The rooms the cat would never enter were rooms my dog used to hang out in the most. Is it possible my dog is scaring off the cat? (my dog always didn't like cats or really anybody getting attention from me)
>>
>>18461515
I'm sorry to tell you that, anon.... But your dog is dead. He doesn't scare anything
>>
>>18461535
She, I realize that but I thought it may be her ghost or something. Given I posted this on a paranormal board I thought it was kinda implied
>>
>>18461556
You shouldn't forget your rational thinking either way. Rationally speaking, that cat is just doing random dumb shit like cats always do. Mine for example keeps staring into pitch black hallways, with his ears pulled back like he's scared, but in the end of the day it's just random cat bullshit
Just because this board is labeled "paranormal" doesn't mean this place is full of spiritual psycho bitches, voodoo shamans and ghost busters.
>>
>>18461577
>You shouldn't forget your rational thinking either way.
I realize this but I want to discuss the possibility of it.
>>
>>18461515
>I stole my neighbor's cat
>am surprised when it wants to escape
>>
>>18461631
It comes over on its own, hardly stealing
>>
>>18461577
>rationally speaking
>random behavior
do you go back to school right after the new year or do they give you an extra week?
>>
Maybe you just need to clean the house more often.
>>
>>18461515
>why won't mr.kitty go into the room I keep my piss bottles
>>
>>18462170
1/10 made me reply
>>
Leave your neighbors cat alone OP.

Go outside and play with your ghost dog, throw some ghost sticks, get a ghost leash and take her for ghost walks. And get some ghost peanut butter for your balls.
>>
>>18461515
I had a dog that died that wouldnt go in the basement and my new dog doesn't even go in the basement even if a show it a treat it's kinda weird
>>
>>18462791
maybe if you went to school more often you'd understand that rational isn't compatible with random
>>
>>18461577
>Mine for example keeps staring into pitch black hallways, with his ears pulled back like he's scared, but in the end of the day it's just random cat bullshit
is it though
>>
>>18461577
>Just because this board is labeled "paranormal" doesn't mean this place is full of spiritual psycho bitches, voodoo shamans and ghost busters.
it is though
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.