[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleeping over in a haunted house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: asylum.jpg (98KB, 675x350px) Image search: [Google]
asylum.jpg
98KB, 675x350px
My cousins house is part of an old abandoned mental asylum that was refurbished for housing. It has a long history of being haunted. My cousins and his wife have experienced many weird things, as have their neighbors.

I have to opportunity to stay there while they go away. Should I do it? Any advice from people who have stayed at haunted locations before? What should I expect?

I may also start an /x/ thread for the night if I sleep over and give hourly reporting including photos + EVP stuff. I can share their stories if you guys are interested
>>
File: 7E7qWjw.jpg (74KB, 750x406px) Image search: [Google]
7E7qWjw.jpg
74KB, 750x406px
>>18461325
>What should I expect?

Expect a lot of creaking and loud knocks during the night.

Since you are only spending a night or two, it will be pretty impossible to determine if these are normal sounds or not. For instance, most people don't realize just how freaking loud non-modern heating/cooling air ducts are. They used to bang around inside the walls like crazy before builders started putting insulation and acoustic dampening materials in.

You may also get a vibe that someone is watching you, but that is normal for places you haven't spent the night before. The first night is going to be super light sleeping and you will wake up at the tiniest noise. It's normal, and would happen regardless of whether the place is haunted or not.

If possible, set up motion sensor cameras like trail cameras around the areas you are going to be sleeping. All of the EVP and "spooky feeling/noises" evidence you are going to give from one night is going to be BS because you don't know what to compare it to in terms of regular nights at the location.

It's also possible that you will encounter a legitimate apparition. If you see it, don't move, don't make a noise, be quiet. It'll dissipate in time after hanging around for a minute. Try to think like a scientist. Realize that it is something completely normal, however unobserved and undocumented it may be.
>>
File: 1482770951986.jpg (499KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482770951986.jpg
499KB, 1200x1200px
Post pictures of you are able to, OP
>>
>>18461325
You might see or hear things, but don't expect you'll have anything to show us. Catching ghosts on film or tape takes time and patience.
>>
>>18461381
Most of their stories and the neighbors stories include full blown apparitions. Last time I was there a roof nearby still has a childs shoe from the 1800s on it. Pretty creepy

>>18461392
I will create a thread if I do. Do you think people would be interested in following the thread?

>>18461396
I hope to capture something but yeah I wont have my hopes up
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.