[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I summon a UFO?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1482361824964.jpg (515KB, 1024x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1482361824964.jpg
515KB, 1024x1212px
How can I summon a UFO?
>>
Fun Fact: You can safely skip any thread that uses a frog image as it will be unfailingly stupid.
>>
File: bebe.jpg (165KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bebe.jpg
165KB, 1000x1000px
>>18460798
>aliens listening to some user of a Mongolian ghost anecdote forum
Come back when you form a cult around them
>>
File: O0D.jpg (47KB, 435x362px) Image search: [Google]
O0D.jpg
47KB, 435x362px
>>18460798

The Dance of the Three Snakes, with two scantily clad co-eds lazily waving flashlights on a Thursday evening, aimed in the direction of Orion. I suggest also ejecting a couple dozen satellites to broadcast "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" in to space.
>>
File: contact1.jpg (17KB, 324x215px) Image search: [Google]
contact1.jpg
17KB, 324x215px
>>18460814
Someone please get this information to SETI right away
>>
You need the Channelling Stone, then to hold it aloft on the roofs of the tops of the highest buildings you can find. Do that about five times and they'll come down and shoot you.
>>
>>18460938
Or shine a green laser at any moving lights in the sky. Post online with your name, date, and location of every test.

You will be contacted pretty quickly by the Men in Black or Boys in Blue.
>>
Get close to them and they will get close to you.
>>
5gs of shrooms
>>
File: 175x2d.jpg (116KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
175x2d.jpg
116KB, 666x500px
>>18460798
Call the driver telepathically. Inb4 you call bullshit find out who they are first.
>>
File: crowley04_01_small1.jpg (48KB, 344x465px) Image search: [Google]
crowley04_01_small1.jpg
48KB, 344x465px
>>18460798
they are demons, therefor can be summoned when done correctly.
John Todd speaks of UFO summoning and A Crowley tells of summoning Lam.
start there
>>
>>18460798
>How can I summon a UFO?
why though? dont have a gf to ride your ass so you want et to give you some whitley lovin?
>>
Get drunk. Go out into a field. Drop your pants. Aim anus to the sky and wait.
>>
>>18460798
u need a channeling stone
>>
>>18460798
My very first, most vivid memory was a UFO sighting with my mom and sister.
I was four, my sister was six, and my mom was thirty something.
It was night.
It was a ball of light that kinda swam above us.
It pulsed, disappeared, reappeared, grew, shrank.
Then it seemed like it was coming toward us, so I ran.
But I wasn't necessarily scared......more "excited", like it was a game of tag.
I remember running with a smile.

Our stories are exactly the same and we still bring it up from time to time.

My mom tells me jets flew around the area after our sighting, which was unusual for where we were living.
The next day, helicopters were flying a grid pattern.

I'm twenty seven now.
When I was twenty five, I took LSD for the first time.
>have taken mushrooms, ecstasy, and DMT since then, as well
>yeah, I didn't touch anything except weed until then.....and even then, I didn't smoke often

The only time I've ever taken LSD with someone, we went to an art museum. All the other times, I tried to be alone.

One time, though, about four hours after taking some, I went outside, laid on the ground, and began to meditate.
It's much more difficult to meditate while tripping, but it's WAY more intense when you get there.
It was night.
Eyes open while meditating.
Everything turned white.
Felt like I went somewhere.
Felt very safe, similar to how I felt when I smoked DMT.....felt sorta like "the afterlife".
Heaven?
I dunno.
Time didn't exist.
When I came back to reality, or rather, noticed that I was somewhere else for a moment, I saw three lights straight above me.
Pulsing, disappearing, reappearing, growing, shrinking..........

So yeah.

I think we're all capable of calling them down.
You just gotta tune your frequency/vibration/thoughts/something.
>>
>>18460989
in complete darkness
>>
>>18460798
You follow them.

Here is how you do it. There are two concepts in play here: waves and windows.

Waves are periods when lots of sights occur in several places. Windows are places where Ufos were seen many times.

The tricky part is to know when UFOs will come to the Windows. A fun fact about Windows: when waves occur, often UFOs go from one Window to another, following a route.

So, what you will do is this: you must locate Windows in the state where you live. Then, you should trace Waves related to these Windows. Follow the routes to detect patterns.

Then, when sightings happen in Windows in these routes, you might be able to predict where the next sightings will be.

To get help with routes contact local UFOs associations. To track sightings subscribe to a newspaper clipping service.

Good luck, Anon. Some advice: do not trust blindly what you are told by the aliens if you meet them. They are known to lie, whatever they are. Make you own conclusions when dealing with them.
>>
>>18462631
>Gets wasted on LSD
>Sees lights in the sky
>I summoned aliens bro I swear
>>
>>18460798
Laser pointer in the pooper
>>
Fuck kek lil boy tell em to get at me
>>
>>18460798
law of attraction my guy
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.