[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on scientology.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Xenu_Homeboy.jpg (21KB, 259x262px) Image search: [Google]
Xenu_Homeboy.jpg
21KB, 259x262px
Redpill me on scientology.
>>
>>18460623
fake and gay
>>
>>18460623
just a fucking scam. tell that to a scientologist and they will get fucking mad, im telling you
>>
>>18460623
no
>>
File: john-travolta_01.jpg (53KB, 304x526px) Image search: [Google]
john-travolta_01.jpg
53KB, 304x526px
>>18460623
Scam
>>
It works as promised. Like any other spiritual practice associated with a religion, the methods have an effect, but the metaphysics behind them are complete horseshit.
>>
It's a cult that went too far
>>
I always wondered, no holds barred, what it would take to completely fuck up Scientology. Like, cause a social collapse or cause the money to run out.
>>
File: redpill me mom.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
redpill me mom.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>18460623
no
>>
>>18460623

Guy who started it was a genius. Helped create a steady fuel that can burn efficiently for rocket launches. Was funded by the military. Created this shit to have sex with a bunch of chicks. Military didnt want to tie to that so they removed him from the project.

Hence Scientology.
>>
>>18460623
>Redpill me on scientology.
A cult whose single purpose is to take money from stupid people.
>>
>>18460623
>>>18460623
>
>Guy who started it was a genius. Helped create a steady fuel that can burn efficiently for rocket launches. Was funded by the military. Created this shit to have sex with a bunch of chicks. Military didnt want to tie to that so they removed him from the project.
>
>Hence Scientology.
Truth.
>>
>>18462151
also a tax shelter for people who don't want to give the government 50 percent of their money... so they write millions off by "donating" to their "church" who takes a much smaller cut
>>
>>18460623
Some science-fiction writer wanted crazy money so he created a fake religion. And it worked.
>>
Bullshit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.