[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What meaning does 20 have?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 2020 20 2 00 2 2.png (155KB, 1310x985px) Image search: [Google]
2020 20 2 00 2 2.png
155KB, 1310x985px
So I just saw some 20s and 2s and 0s, apparantly numbers have some hidden meanings to them. Should I worry or need to know anything about this?
>>
You expect to see a number you see it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cognitive_biases#Frequency_illusion

It's how human brains are wired.

You are not a special snowflake, this is not a sign of magic. No god anywhere is sending you a message.
>>
>>18460027
You think so? It seems to line up so well, with my thread ID and such
>>
>>18460022
>>18460044
Two dubs in a row without trying. Looks like kek is sending you a message. Heed his advice and prosper.
>>
>>18460027
read some Robert Anton Wilson Mr. Materialism
>>
>>18460171
when did you start reading it I'm in my early 20s how did it help you ? not op either
>>
>>18460163
praise kek

>>18460171
huh, can't find that book
>>
>>18460186
I read the Illuminatus trilogy when I was like 7 or 8 years old, then the Principia Discordia/The Book of the SubGenius. Taught me how to take magic and metaphysics seriously, without thinking that meant wearing a spooky robe and talking like a warlock from a bad fantasy TV show.
>>
>>18460823
it's not a book it was an epithet, the philosophical stance that "nothing weird ever happens ever the universe is cold and dark and random and meaningless and I am smarter than everyone" is called materialism/scientism, often associated with the New Atheist movement and people like Richard Dawkins and his katana-wielding fedora-tipping followers
>>
File: zachs20th.jpg (170KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
zachs20th.jpg
170KB, 1280x960px
>>18460022
>>
>Open wallet
>20s everywhere

Oh god, it's happening
>>
>>18460022
2 signifies the number of division, for it is the breaking of a unity or identity, and implies a separation. 0 is arguably not a number, because it is a concept of nothingness, and was invented by Arabic mathematicians as a placeholder for a base-10 system. However, it seems necessary to point out that it is one half of binary code, and 1/0 are juxtaposed as two states of a circuit, which implies connection within division. I think what this means is that you should put all your money into quantum computing.
>>
>>18460844
Ah, I see

>>18462181
Thanks, get ready to see a quantum computer in 2020
>>
>>18462207
I so effing am, anon. Imma hold you to that promise ;)
>>
File: 1482705533104.jpg (66KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1482705533104.jpg
66KB, 320x320px
>>18462233
STOP THE DUBS AAAAAAAAAAA
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.