[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does /x/ listen to podcasts? please recommend me any if you do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: podcast.png (175KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
podcast.png
175KB, 800x600px
does /x/ listen to podcasts? please recommend me any if you do
>>
The Sectret Teachings

Open Eyes

End of Days

That's about it.
>>
Serial and The Black Tapes are a'ight.
>>
Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

also shortwave radio has some real spooks, especially if you listen in "LSB" or "CW" modes:

http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
>>
Our guy Joe ofcourse
>>
Last Podcast on the Left

Great and funny discussion on creepy and sometimes paranormal things.
>>
>>18459907
It's a shame Art Bell isn't podcasting anymore. Any other pods that are similar to Art?
>>
>>18463323
This guy is a grade A douchebag. I like his criticism of SJWs, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 257x196px
These aren't really podcasts but a good listen: http://www.boydrice.com/audio.html

Debates #1 - #5 are very entertaining. They are arguments between a Christian radio evangelist/exorcist and Boyd Rice, who is an old school noise/spoken word musician who was a friend of Charles Manson and Anton LaVey. Rice has an extensive knowledge of the occult, literature and history, and represents a niche of occult practitioners who infused their philosophy with extreme social Darwinist and white supremacist ideas.
>>
>>18459913

What kind of pompous cunt just lists show titles with no description or explanation, telling OP to do all the work and go find out what the show is about

Why even post, lazy faggot
>>
File: 1477122867041.jpg (72KB, 618x685px) Image search: [Google]
1477122867041.jpg
72KB, 618x685px
>>18463414
>hating on Joe /our guy/ Rogan
>in 2016

heem yourself my mane

https://youtu.be/L6nMtVxLVa8
>>
>>18463443

This.
>>
No Agenda
Mysterious Universe
Grimerica
Higherside chats
Sasquatch chronicles
Mysteries abound
Expanded perspectives
DH unplugged
Jim Harold's Paranormal Podcast
The Paracast
Jimmy Church Fade to Black
The Gralien Report
Congressional Dish
Dan Carlins Hardcore History
Dan Carlins Common Sense
>>
Generation Why
Sword and Scale
>>
>>18463457
Duncan's podcast is vastly better
>>
Thinking Sideways podcast if your more into real life mysteries and phenomenas
>>
>>18459907
Last Podcast on the Left
Lore
My Favorite Murder
The Black Tapes
>>
>>18463482

sasquatch chronicles gets a bit old after a while, I can only listen to so many dumb hillbilly stories.
>>
>>18464129
Hit and miss, with a lot of miss lately. This new Native guy from Canada is pretty fun to listen to. He's on the show every so often.
>>
>>18463482
>Mysteries abound
I always wondered if Paul knew he was using Donkey Kong Country music for his intro or just found that rendition on the site and used it
>>
>>18463435
Boyd Rice is a dick tho
>>
Been listenin to some Joe Rogan and getting into it. Can anyone recommend some of his episodes that are really good and/or paranormal related?
>>
Deeper Down The Rabbit Hole is okay if you're an /omg/ or /sum/ enthusiast

The production value is terrible, but he gets some breddy good guests on to talk about spooky topics like goetia
>>
File: IMG_0037.jpg (367KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0037.jpg
367KB, 900x900px
>>18466669
Expanded Perspectives touches on all the classic high strangeness topics. Crypto, Tulpas, the Fae, ancient civ, etc. they're also very humble and not annoying to listen to.
>>
>>18463393
you're stuck with noory
>>
>>18466669
So nobody can suggest any episodes then?
>>
File: maandagblues_(28)__800.jpg (183KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
maandagblues_(28)__800.jpg
183KB, 500x650px
I like the Higherside Chats
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3dXGsJZPxw
>>
mysterious universe is 2 Aussies going on about pretty much anything paranormal.pretty funny as well as good paranormal stuff
>>
>>18467141
yeah,they're pretty normal guys,pretty funny sometimes.I wish they were a tad more sceptical for me personally but its a good show
>>
https://soundcloud.com/user-444863711
>>
File: 600x600bb.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600x600bb.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
I don't know if it's too "mainstream" or whatever. But I always liked "Welcome to Night Vale"
>>
>>18470154
>tfw a pol centric and very incomplete history of pepe and kek.
>you can hear the bait in the guys voice when he starts saying talking about racism and pol/trump
i bet he's a fucking newie. maybe i just hate one sided trolltard portrayals of 4chan.
they completely left out s4s and r9k, at least in the free hour. can't really blame the host he sounds like he doesn't know shit about it.
>>
>>18471466
Also the fact that meme magic was more the discovery of a certain other imageboard than it was 4chan. He put together a decent layman's explanation of the whole thing though. I can't fault him too hard.
>>
Blurry Photos is fun
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.