[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow Government, UFO's, ET's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 12

I recently saw a few documentaries of Dr. Greers Disclosure Project and it looked pretty convincing. (SIRIUS had good footage of ufo's and officials' compliance/denial)

What are X's thoughts on his theory about Shadow Governments and different encounters with different types of ET's ?

Any parallels or contradictions with other leaks or theories (David Icke, Ted Gunderson, wikileaks..) ?
Someone who had more info about the Shadow Governments ?
if you haven't watched it yet I suggest you give it a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C_-HLD21hA&t=1094s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHxGQjirV-c&t=168s
>>
Greer is a fucking charlatan hack and a fruad.
>>
>>18459776
really ? Why ?
>>
File: AtacamaHumanoidXRay.jpg (200KB, 1666x937px) Image search: [Google]
AtacamaHumanoidXRay.jpg
200KB, 1666x937px
>>18459793
He has to.
>>
>>18459776

Youre just being a pissant since he wont invite you to one of his desert retreats.

Just believe in the "Disclosure" movement and youll understand.
>>
>>18459808
any proof he or the alien they found is a fraud ?
>>
>>18459829
Nothing solid besides Occam razor.

And I have my doubts about the humanoid, in the it may be real sense.
>>
File: ETwinsert-15percentsize.jpg (43KB, 428x321px) Image search: [Google]
ETwinsert-15percentsize.jpg
43KB, 428x321px
>>18459823
>>
his perspective on central banks and multinationals running things are pretty clear.

The thought of an independent shadow government with a high advanced private military doesn't seem crazy to me

also the numerous "suicides" of scientists in the 1950's experimenting with free energy and new methods for flying vehicles is disturbing
>>
File: 1482021448285.gif (798KB, 425x319px) Image search: [Google]
1482021448285.gif
798KB, 425x319px
>>18459776
>>18459758
i have a pretty good bullshit detector

i feel like greer knows some truthful things

but like alex jones he is brought and paid for
>>
>>18459836
what about the thousands of UFO footage videos from all over the world. The typical shuttle form is seen in all of those and the speed/movement is incredible.

The shuttle form is also depicted in ancient cultures and scientists like Tesla were headed to that direction and then suddenly died or got cut off.
>>
>>18459858
I was actually defending that he wasn't debunked, just frowned upon for being to outrageous.
>>
ignore the stupid music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymCmI-MvIeU
>>
been reading david willcock's books who says he's been researching this stuff for decades and has many contacts with classified information. he praises greer and the work he's doing. the most important information so far i've gathered from the books is the existence of a "positive alliance" of 100+ countries working to destroy the shadow govt(which he refers to as the cabal). big happenings anticipated sometime between now and 2021.
>>
File: ZM5WS1W.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ZM5WS1W.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
Literally these people feed off each other's bullshit to generate more bullshit
>>
>>
>>18459890
I wonder if the shadow govt/army is dependent or part off NWO/globalist agenda in some way

you read something about that ?
>>
>>18459910
this is a cheap compilation but some of the footage is really unexplainable

the thought of intelligent life older and/or more sophisticated than ours in this huge universe is not debunkable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjGYSGbAEUM
>>
>>18459890
>david willcock
You're retarded
>>
ayy
>>
>>18459944
also this
>>
>>18459758
watched the whole Sirius documentary, didnt saw any real evidence, just bunch of claims and blurry moving light orbs in the sky.
>>
File: download (11).jpg (12KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
12KB, 259x195px
>>18460033
>>
>>18460033
yes no real evidence for us but some certified ex-officials came out
>>
>>18460033
well, fast blurry moving light orbs being seen all over the world for years without any explanation so far is a bit suspicious
>>
>>
i just watched the Disclosure doc... something gay going on between Dr. Greer and the other buff guy.

just that i'd disclose that here
>>
>>18459758
Universe is Absolutely teaming with SENTIENT HOMMINOID life as well as Interdementional and density variotional beings. We have more than A secret space program check out admiral byrd, or gary McKinnon speak on solar warden which was then verified by WILLIAM TOMPKINS, who worked at a private mil industrial complex and spearheaded solar warden as far as primary ideas and vessel design. To think we are the only sentient life in the cosmos is akin to throwin a rock in the ocean and saying it won't hit water. The fermi paradox and the fact that we are at 3.5 TROLLING STARS AND COUNTING says it all. Digits will affirm all i have typed.
>>
>>18462242
Lol@trollin fuck u mods . 3.5 TRILLION STARS. ;)
>>
>>18462242
Also thread is being slide at record speeds
Wheeeew laaawdy.
>>
>>18459974
>Visoki Decani
It's good to see you have absolutely no grasp on medieval Byzantine iconography
>>
File: download (12).jpg (7KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
7KB, 254x199px
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.