[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deep Web

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (148KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
148KB, 750x1334px
Hello my name is John, that is what my name will be for this introduction and story. To start off no one will believe this it's too how should I say it too many blank spaces but here's what I know. Also before I get into the story here's some background knowledge I am a grey hat hacker small websites and forums etc jokes on people, but recently I started picking up on more serious techniques I will not indulge because of a time crunch nevertheless I will begin. It all started a few days ago when me and my business partner were working on a project, him and I were working and a pop up showed up saying hacked by me we started laughing thinking it was a joke, we quickly realized it wasn't, my friend is a constant browser of the deep web, well turns out the dumbass had downloaded black shades. We quickly removed it everything was okay for a while, my partner goes out with his uncle drinking the police think he was drugged at the bar and from what I gather from a few ransom calls and using a tracker on the number I found quickly where they were but they claimed to be a group of deep web hackers I won't say there name for a few minutes. Now here's where it gets creepy I told the police my friend is doing okay he's in witness protection and is currently hiding out but a few days later after he was quickly told his uncle was taken and we were both sent a link saying watch and it was an onion link I'll provide it when I get home since I am writing this in a jersey mikes in Norfolk and don't worry I am using a vpn and proxy and a few others. Now we clicked on the link and they were eating his uncle alive, after they were done they held up a paper saying you're next and listed me home address and I'll be posting that later on the thread too don't worry proof will be provided. Sorry for the lengthy story I just had to get this out I will be providing what's on my phone now. The photos I'm about to post are a conversation between my partner and another person.
>>
File: image.png (148KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
148KB, 750x1334px
>>
File: image.png (168KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
168KB, 750x1334px
I called him out for messing up his programming. And scripts
>>
>To start off no one will believe this it's too how should I say it too many blank spaces but here's what I know
More like not enough commas, bitch. Learn english and try again later.
>>
File: image.png (294KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
294KB, 750x1334px
>>
File: image.png (156KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
156KB, 750x1334px
>>
Clozapine also makes you drool a lot doesnt it?
>>
File: image.png (127KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
127KB, 750x1334px
This is the last message I got from the guy.
>>
File: image.png (174KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
174KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>18459593
If you are serious, then why are you posting on x about this. If i was in that boat i would be posting on g for relevancy. Shit thread
>>
i have hard time understanding this thread and pics are making it worse
>>
>>18459976
I frequently post on Tor message boards and I can tell you that OP is either drugged, schizo, or roleplaying. Sure, there is a trojan called Blackshades that allows for remote access to PCs, there are also tons of malware markets on the "deep web", but that's about everything that makes sense in the original post.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.