[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

imaginary friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

imaginary friends.
So /x/ I never did have or heard of anyone having imaginary friends when i was a kid, only later as a teen I was introduced to the idea with American films.

My first thought was
>Holy shit! This looks wrong and like some mental disorder.

What are they exactly? To me it looks like some mental disorder.
>>
Why does it have to be a mental disorder? Haven't you ever used your imagination? Didn't you use to imagine situations while playing as a kid? Imaginary friends are just that, a product of imagination. They are very common in only childs and kids that dont usually have many other kids to play with

Im an only child and as a kid I had some imaginary friends in order to amuse myself. I knew they werent real, but it was funny to pretend they were, and piss of people telling them to greet them and not stand where they were standing
>>
>>18459794
Interesting.

From movies I assumed that imaginary friends where like a hallucination for a child.

I played with toys and pretended things like shooting a gun at imaginary aircraft.
However I did not see aircraft there I was pretending.

I was starting with the assumption that the kid actually sees some creature.

I'm also a only child.
>>
I don't feel like imaginary friends are a hallucination, at least they weren't for me. I had a few imaginary friends but I never thought they were actually real. Since this is /x/ I do have an odd story relating to one of my imaginary friends.

Alright so my mom had a baby cousin named Kenny who she adored, and sadly he was hit by a drunk driver and died when he was twenty-one. He died on September 11th 1993. I was born on September 11th 1995. A couple of years later I started talking to my parents about my imaginary friend named 'Kenny'. My mom thought it was weird that my imaginary friend had the same name as her cousin, but she thought it was just a coincidence. At some point they had asked me to describe him and apparently I described some of my mom's cousin's features. Finally my mom believed that her cousin was with me somehow when I had explained that my imaginary friend was twenty-one. I was obviously too young to understand all of this, but now looking back at it I definitely think those were some weird coincidences.
>>
File: faceless.png (7KB, 183x183px) Image search: [Google]
faceless.png
7KB, 183x183px
>asks about imaginary friends on a Malaysia Parrot-fish trading board with forced anonymous posting
>thinks he's exchanging info with actual humans
>unable, or refuses, to see the irony?
>>
File: giphy.gif (469KB, 320x240px)
giphy.gif
469KB, 320x240px
>>18459538
Sometimes I have visions of future girlfriends pop inside my head at random times. They don't look like anybody I know of and none of them are 10/10's (so it's not wishful thinking). Many are 7/10 at the most but I feel this strong connection with them. They're in my head out there somewhere looking and smiling at me. Freaks me out. Has anybody ever had this?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.