[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i believe this world is a simulaton.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (440KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
440KB, 1920x1080px
i believe this world is a simulaton.
>>
kek you nigga cpu fried chicken
>>
>>18459482
Yours is friendo
>>
>>18459502
what do you claim?
>>
>>18459502
so can you let me go?
>>
>>18459492
whats best to do here I guess u guys like being better than everyone
>>
>>18459502
Call it, you stand to win everything
>>
>>18459524
whats going on here?
>>
>>18459482
There is reality, which is the base set system in which your consciousness actually resides. Then there is simulation, an artificial world constructed by the mind in order to experience our base realities through the perspective of our own view.
You are immersed in simulations (advertising, television, video games, music, internet) and have forgotten what it is like to be like back in reality, within the movement of the body not the mind.
Go outside. Get some fresh air and some sunshine. Hug someone. Get back into your body and live in the moment. The simulation will fade away.
>>
>>18459552
its not that simple, sadly.

i see buildings and cars disappearing in the real world, so i can't trust that world either.
>>
>>18459530
A couple things most likely. You know what's up
>>
>>18459580
illuminati communication?
>>
>>18459586
I guess that's part of it but it's still not encompassing enough
Just waving hello
>>
>>18459562
Look into the two truths of Buddhism, the levels of relative and absolute
>>
>>18459601
can you tell them to kill me please? i cant live with this pain anymore.
>>
File: sci.png (2KB, 274x492px) Image search: [Google]
sci.png
2KB, 274x492px
>>18459482

the best way to proof this is a simulation is by finding a bug. and with the doubleslit experiment we might have found one
so you know that we percieve electrons as particles when we "look" at them, but if you shoot them through a double slit they behave like waves. but if you look at them while shooting them through the double slit they again act as particles. so what if electrons, when not looking at them look like the yellow stuff in pic related, but without the dots in the middle. now imagine them wobbling and morphin really really fast. like faster than light fast, or as fast as light. so these electron blobs have no solid form or structure and thus can seperate themselves from each other go through the slit which makes them behave like a wave. but when you look at them they have to be rendered. now this super quick morphing blob would take up too much processing power so they render it as an particle in place of the center of mass of the electron (approximitely where the dots in the yellow dots are).
Another take on this would be that the morphing is indeed quicker than light, but since "they" dont want us to percieve stuff quicker than light, or couldnt make us since its the renderspeed limit or something they made it so that we only percieve and electron at lightspeed instead of a blob going of lightspeed with parts of it breaking the limit like when the morph is stretching towards the front.
by performing the doubleslit experiment we found a bug in the programm. something we are not meant to percieve.
If this turns out to be real i still have to find a proper name for it. Thought of "Bug one" since it would be the first bug we saw, but i think you could find something better.

Of course I have absolutely no proof for that, but when I had that idea it just felt like some small enlightment and since then it stuck with me for some reason.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 460x575px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 460x575px
>>18459618
Well you don't have to live with it, pains always there but we don't have to dwell in it. Everything is in flux. I wish you the best anon
>>
>>18459482

Nietzsche brahs. Nietzsche.

Look him up.
>>
>>18459606
This makes me feel stupid and angry when i see it

It is like realizing that something you were looking for is not there, and right then, directly perceiving the absence of the object.
>>
>>18459641
Just another fool
>>
>>18459482
Ok i'll bite. Please tell me why you think it is. Give me your red pill on this subject, and I'll trade you my version of it.
>>
>>18459507
I don't run the stim, I observe and crunch #s. You really should guard your insecurities better, you are aware that you control your own thoughts right?..a pawn is just a pawn until they make it across the board and can become any Leicester they desire...I bid you farewell for now. And good luck.
>>
so than what I'm a robot that sucks what hope is there for me how can I live best life getting out sounds scary god typing through me yo than what I see shit like kiddo over here than what
>>
I'm so fucked whats RAD and project genesis about,. smoke
>>
>>18459779
Now they're going to get you you big dummy.
>>
>>18459774
captain crunch how can I make it across board
>>
>>18459788
muah
>>
lol I'm the son of the sim muah loved you and still do muah everyone
>>
>>18459562
Then what world can you trust?
If you say all, then you can be deceived by illusions.
If you say none, then you will never be content and might as well not even exist.
It's about balance, anon. It's about believing the world you want to true as being true. You need to make your own reality and find what brings truth to you.
>>
>>18459482
In a sense it is, in a sense it isn't
>>
>>18459482

It's more likely we are in a simulation than we aren't; however it doesn't matter and you'll never truly know the difference. It's not like the Matrix or some shit where you'll wake up and be Neo or some dumb shit.

Let's play this out. If we look at the growth of today's technology, it exponential. Our phones are more powerful than any computer on Earth 20 years ago. If we measure things CONSERVATIVELY, our home computers will be capable of simulating the entire universe and everything in it. It will be coded by AI.

Keeping that in mind, you can imagine at LEAST 300,000,000 or more of these computers running these simulations, millions of times over in compressed time. It is not only possible but LIKELY we are one of millions of simulations being run every second.

Really, the other option is that the human race doesn't survive long enough to make that advancement in technology.

The most unlikely scenario is that is the "now" and true "real world." That's not to say it's not possible. But it's the least likely scenario.

I say this as a skeptic in anything else on this entire board. It is simply a mathematical truth that it is likely.
>>
>>18459625
>find the bug
recently I've been having lucidity in my sleep, and dreams occurring when I fall asleep within dreams. It doesn't happen often, but when it does its as if I'm "lagging" while conscious.

Today I was dreamlocked in a way that I could not break out, only go farther down the rabbit hole until someone on the physical plane touched me and told me I had been sleeping for over 18 hours.

It wasn't sleep paralysis either, I know exactly what that felt like, and this was almost purely "psychological". I predicted today's weather without having ever watched the news or looking at the sky that morning, and in each dream I fell into as I was within deep slumber, my lucidity picked up something queer.

The weather got progressively more and more severe, until I has fallen into the 10th level, in which I awoke to my family yelling there was a tornado.

There wasn't. I knew five dreams in that when I became aware, I would get left behind, and I realized I could not feel my family shaking me awake, I only detected their presence and knew to act impulsively to keep from going farther. It was when the tornado hit the house that I decided to walk into the storm instead and laid down, falling again.

This supports the simulation theory, in that on the outside I would have been precoded, but as I went deeper, I tapped into different planes, until there was nothing but myself, as I had broken my "code" and "crashed". I was trapped at level 15 forced to explore my thoughts and psyche, dwell on what my fears were, and spoke to projections of those I was grieving over(my best friend being the biggest role in my life).

If we are indeed living a simulation, I feel as though they are all separate simulations, all a part of one bigger one, if not a larger one, and a larger one at that.

None of this was caused by drugs, hallucinogens, insomnia, or mental disorders. I can't find any explanation, other than it wasn't real. This isn't real. None of it is real.
>>
>>18459482
>>18459552
This. Society, authority, law, money, morals is all simulation and we humans with our brains are the hardware. If we unplug the matrices of these ideas it all dissipates because it is no longer sustained by the human power source we provide.

>>18459774
fuck off you aint running shit memer
>>18461040
I see humans already as the AI and we build machine hardware in our image.

>>18461872
Human thought is really no different from AI. We have our programs and directives we cannot change(instinct, genetic diseases etc) we build machines in our image, which is just that because we already are so similar to machines. I am not saying you are insane or correct, but keep searching. Keep this to yourself in real life for obvious reasons. Ultimately simulation or not you are not Neo who is almighty and exempt from laws. Be careful how far you push the simulation penetration tests.

Anyways I believe society is simulated(all consolidated ideas), but not our universe(humans dont power the sun nor planets, we are vain creatures and our egos let us think so). And if it is any consolation, I wish you luck to your journey to the oracle.

>>18460488
This, balance is key to any successful system administration. The physical(force such as imprisonment, or threat neutralization from force) and simulated(all ideas in practice) combine to form a new dimension of existing.
>>
>>18459482
And how do you feel about it?
>>
File: shills.jpg (826KB, 2182x1635px) Image search: [Google]
shills.jpg
826KB, 2182x1635px
>>18461872
>If we are indeed living a simulation, I feel as though they are all separate simulations, all a part of one bigger one, if not a larger one, and a larger one at that.
What is the universe? The universe is everything we observe right? But everyone observes something different. Maybe he lives somewhere else observing another region. he lives in another time observing another age. Or even more directly. You walk through the woods at night. There is some noise in the bush. You think there is a cat in the bush and you walk on. The next guy goes the same route, heres the same noise, but thinks there is a wild beast in the bush, a monster even, and runs away scared. So one guy observed a cat, the other one a monster. How do you know which one is real? You would say the cat one I guess because monsters dont exist. But they do for the other guy. What about people with hallucinations? Is their reality less worth because they see things you dont. But maybe the issue isnt with them seeing it, but with you not seeing it. Now we observe things, and interpret our observations. And this interpretation is our reality. Since everyone interprets stuff differently we all are experiencing different realities. The reality can enhance or alter itself by observing new informations. Some people dont like that. They like their current reality, so they dismiss anything changing, or for them damaging the reality. Thats when ignorance happens. However how can it be that everyone is living another reality? Doesnt science say there are multiple universes? That they all inhabit basically the same space but are still seperated somehow? And informations somehow being able to cross those dimensions?
We are the universe. Everyone is a universe by himself. By talking and communicating we exchange data with other universes. We live on the same planet/same place but still are somehow seperated (by our body) but still connected through communication.
>>
>>18462365
Get out of the house and stop listen to /pol/
>>
File: tumblr_nwrb793K6a1raievko1_500.gif (942KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwrb793K6a1raievko1_500.gif
942KB, 500x500px
>>18461872
You are getting close.
>>
File: signifcant.png (733KB, 959x1008px) Image search: [Google]
signifcant.png
733KB, 959x1008px
>>18462366
uploaded wrong picture, wanted to post this

and why not listenin to /pol/ they are mostly right
>>
File: subgeniuspolitics.jpg (128KB, 700x511px) Image search: [Google]
subgeniuspolitics.jpg
128KB, 700x511px
>>18462469
no, they are almost entirely wrong
>>
>>18462469
/pol/ knows aboout politics, but are severely lacking in many areas of knowledge.

Like minimal human interaction.
>>
>>18461872
You need to go deeper.
>>
>>18462475
or basic human decency
>>
>>18462473
nah, they sadly fall for the divide and conquer stuff, and simplify it with (((the jews))), and ignore that some of (((them))) arent jews, while other jews arent (((them))). other than that they are mostly right
>>
>>18462491
there's a lot more that they oversimplify, and I admit, I don't go on there as much as I should to make an informed opinion and I'm sure there are freethinking and balanced people on there, but mostly I just see people falling for whatever "LETS GET THAT GUY/WE'RE PERSECUTED" mentality is in vogue at the time, or at least that's what always spills over on to here.

get them parentheses out of here.
>>
>>18461040
Are you explaining why it is more likely than not we're in a simulation in your post? I don't understand.
>>
>>18462504

Yes, we are most likely in a simulation if you look at things mathematically. That OR we are not a simulation and our society doesn't last long enough to create one. The simulation is MORE likely though.

It's really more of a thought experiment than "proof." I don't think it's something we'd really be able to prove. People say look for "bugs," but machine learning and AI would quickly correct these, and we would also be programmed to ignore most anomalies. It's all an interesting concept, but in the end means very little. It's more that it's merely a fact that we will ask ourselves "are we in a simulation" and the answer is likely, "yes, we are."

Are we part of a game? Are we NPCs that have preprogrammed destinies? Who knows... but it's not all that different than how we look at life anyway.
>>
>>18462595
Precisely what we can't ignore are anomalies.
>>
>>18459482
Well, you're not wrong. But you are.
>>
>>18459482
There is some fiction in your truth, and some truth in your fiction.
>>
Consciousness proves that it isn't though.

Stop regurgitating meme philosophy from the likes of Elon Musk and Neil de Grasse, and get over your retarded materialism.
>>
>>18463403
Your just a christian
>>
>>18459482
why you believe in that
>>
Human definitions of reality and simulation are screed to a human point of view. What we observe is nothing to what actually happens, and unfotunately it is impossible to truly define what "is" and what "isn't".
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.