[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ what can i do agains a demon that has latched onto me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: latest[1].jpg (12KB, 314x249px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
12KB, 314x249px
/x/ what can i do agains a demon that has latched onto me?
>>
my mom is possessed.
>>
File: tore-off-clothes-and-masturbated.png (410KB, 900x2100px) Image search: [Google]
tore-off-clothes-and-masturbated.png
410KB, 900x2100px
>>18459349
I'm sorry OP you must now try to constantly outrun it. Pick a place where you can run in circles like a track. Now you must run away from the demon. The circles will confuse it. If you feel that it is still possessing you please refer to pic related.
>>
>>18459349
tell him to get off of you
demons can't possess you without your permission
>>
>>18460534
thats wrong tho.
>>
>>18459349
masturbate
>>
>>18459349
Have you tried conversing with it?
You'll find that nice conversation with nightmares opens perspectives up quite a bit.
>>
>>18459349
Tell her you need some time off and leg it.
>>
>>18462300
This or

Embrace the horror
Learn from it.
>>
fuck it.
Always fuck things.
>>
>>18459374
It's the word of Zog. If you can't outrun the demon by doing donuts, then scare the fuck out of it with your depravity? A demon? Kek. Unless it's just you having a psychotic break, then please continue. I'm sure it was coming.
>>
>>18459349
As a practising demonologist I can tell you wholeheartedly that the best course of action would be to summon at least one more, possibly two or even three, demons so that they fight with one another over you. Since one demon has already latched onto you, as you say, you clearly must be an incredibly special and valuable individual and not just a normal person. Granted, I cannot tell you what a demon would want with you specifically, but if a demon has latched onto you as you say (and why would you lie) there must be something that makes you of more worth than any one of the seven billion or so other unimportant human beings it could have latched onto. You must be a really special person.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.