[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible UFO sighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: hkOZ10L.jpg (732KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hkOZ10L.jpg
732KB, 800x1200px
First of I have no proof, the only thing i could have done was taking a picture with my phone which would just appear like a pic of a random star, or making a video which would make the moving of it seem like its from the shaking of my hands. However some friends saw it too so I wasnt imagining it

So on the 23rd of december this year I think I saw a UFO. It was too far away and appeared like a dot of light in the sky, but it was no star as it was too bright (around 3 times as bright as all the other ones) and moved around all the time. But it also wasnt a plane. It didnt blink in different colours as planes do usually, and it hovered still for some time, than moved to the side, or up and down and back while staying at the general area.
The "dot" also wasnt as blue as a star, but more a pale yellow. What stroke me as odd is that it looked pretty much like the star is depicted that guided the dudes to jesus when he was born, like a bright star with 6 lines or rays coming out of its center. When you kept staring at it the vision seemed weird, a bit like when you stared into a bright light and after it still see dots from the light you were blinded from when while also at times seeming to emit some lightning, not those that strikes the ground or anything, but a bit like a teslacoil having just random lightning around it.
There were other planes which appeard to fly around that object. At least those planes changed directions and didnt seem to go anywhere and slowly flew closer to where it was

It was a bit outward of Hannover to the west by the way and i saw it from around 18:30 to 19:30 (i watched for 10 mins straight, but when it all stayed the same i went back to do what i was doing and kept checking on it a few times until it was gone around an hour later

So what was this? Also post your UFO stories
>>
seriously, not even a "its just a fucking star retard" or "stop eating shrooms hippie" post?
>>
That's cool, OP. Don't have any info on it for you, but I appreciated it. I'll post my only "possible UFO" story for you.

>Be 20 (maybe 21)
>Driving at night, probably 9pm
>Had finished work, and was going to spend weekend with family
>Long road going south to meet them at uncle's beach-house
>Long, like 2-or-3-hours-from-straight-from-city long
>Just driving
>And driving
>Tunes, and driving
>Suddenly, flashing white lights along right side of my car (passenger side, Ausfag)
>Pretty bright, but not blinding
>Kinda... moving... like when multiple car headlights pass you one after the other
>But I knew they weren't cars, because there was no other lane
>My immediate thought was that it was a train going the opposite direction in the dark
>Then my car felt as though the whole thing was vibrating
>Not a huge shudder, more like a phone when it's on vibrate
>A little weirded out, thinking something was wrong with car
>Then, all at the same time: engine cuts out, music stops, vibrating subsides, and lights vanish
>Roll car to stop on side of the road.
>Eerily quiet, only the sound of my tyres crunching over the gravel
>Car won't restart, not even a sound from the engine when I turn the key
>At this point, I didn't associate the lights with anything about the car
>I was simply cursing at my car
>I get out to look at the engine
>Remember I'm not good with cars
>Just looks like robot spaghetti inside
>Go to use my phone to call family
>Dead. Won't turn on.
>Ended up having to walk half an hour back to a service station I'd passed earlier to use payphone

My grandad and I went back to my car the next morning, but it was still dead. Phone was working now, though. But the thing that weirded me out the most, when thinking about the lights and the order of events, was that I noticed there were no train tracks. I call it a close encounter, but I don't believe I was abducted.
>>
>>18460147
By "right" side, I mean my other right.
I actually suck at telling left from right quickly.
Apologies.
>>
>>18459308
here OP this is my story, i hope you appreciate it!
>be 1998
>be me 14 at that time
>living in eastern europe in a farmhous
>one day (summer) work with my brother outside, tendin animals etc. you name it
>we done for the day so just lie on our backs on the field and talk about girls and stuff
>brother goes inside for camera so that we can take pictures of our newborn sheep (for younglings: you had to put a roll of film in the cameras at that time)
>im waiting for him when i see something on the sky, something white and oval
>i can't judge its altitude, or size, but it looks like it is 3-4 times longer than its width
>moving in north-northeast direction
>fast, damm FAAST, saw some planes in the sky at the same time, its like 5 times as fast as a plane
>hear as brother laugh and snaps a picture of me
"GET THE CAMERA" - i yelled as i pointed toward that shit
> he gets what i want and takes 4 pictures then the object disappears over the horizont
>we photographed our sheep afterward
>2 days later, we take the films to the local shop to make them appear (its better when a professional does it
>we recieve our pictures and looking through them
some picture of family, another one, me on the field, blank..... blank..... blank.... blank... sheep... sky ....WHAT?
>all the pictures we took about that shit whatever it was came back pitch black
>there is no way that the sun burnt them because we it was right behind us

OP what do you think?
>>
>>18460147
OP here
many witnesses say the UFO fucked up with their electronics.
http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html
for example let the town go all dark with the lights going out. one report i heard some time ago was at some military base where they had intercontinantal nuke rockets ready, the UFO came, started all the systems, made the rockets ready to launch, just to shut everything down when they could fire it and dissappear, yet people are always like "oh a ufo, let me get my worst camera AYLMAO"

>>18460220
sure appreciate it, but im really interested in wether the cause for the blank is what i told above, or if the guy making the photos at the store is involved in some cover up (probably the first one since they cant controll every single photoguy out there.

however i have another UFO story, from a quite a few years back. i was like 6-8, maybe even 10 years old back then, and still ask if i only dreamed it (since i was a child) and thought it was real afterwards or really happened. but never asked someone involved because i didnt want to come over as nuts:

>Be me, something between 6 and 10 years old
>make holidays in turkey on the westcoast in a nice flat with a terrace
>have a bbq evening with some friends of the family, family and neighbors.
>suddenly some lights come over from the direction of the beach
>flies directly over us
>clearly visible round craft with some light (not sure which colours anymore, but i remember red and green and probably yellow/white), flying maybe a 50m-100m above us
>craft is about 20-30m in diameter
>keeps flying land inwards
>is followed by 2 or 3 jets which seemed to have an antenna on the front
>>
>>18460259
he might not be involved, he is a family friend and he was really surprised when i told him. he showed me the negatives and those were also blank, (i know nothing from nothing about this photo chemistry stuff.) The pictures were all black except one, which had a small bright blue dot at the corner. i still want to know what happened.
>>
>>18460295
probably the "fuck up foreign technology" technology of them.
>>
>>18459308
ayy lmao
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.