[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coffin chaser.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
I kinda want to be an hero /x/. You know the people who have to go out into the flooded areas of the world to go catch the coffins after a big storm that floods a cemetary? Do they have a certain name for those people or are they just volenteers? Toumbstone and groundskeepers maybe? I really have this urge to be one of the coffin chasers. I have a large respect for the dead and family (esspecially vetterans) and want to be the coffin keeper, returning the disturbed corpses that fall out of the coffin, into the water back home (like a ferry boat i guess) well it just dawned on me to come back to 4chan to see if i could get a thread going. Pic related.
>>
They're called Coffin Chasers. The term was coined on an anonymous image board called 4chan in 2016.

On a serious note though, a real hero goes to flooded areas to save white people and murder black people that are looting/killing/raping.

tracking down coffins should be a side quest.
>>
>>18458944
Hello uncle /pol/. I'd shill for you if the topic I brought up wasn't so personal to me. I really...really want to be a coffin chaser and recover the decaying corpses. The feeling isn't sexual to me, though I do thing I want to look in the coffin with the same way a overly curious child wants to peak into their Christmas gifts. Maybe that's my excuse to practice in the art of casket wrangling? So. A side quest? Even if it's floating down stream to mainstreet?
>>
>>18458937
We lost granny in the flood of '09. Coffin chaser round these parts more like a rodeo clown, Hard art to perfect but heroes everyone none the same. Thank for what you do. Now go find my granny.
>>
You'd think they'd come up with a better solution for high flood risk areas. mausoleums. Concrete over the graves. Cremation. Anything.
>>
>>18459381
concrete floats, law requires all coffins are placed in a concrete box to prevent contamination of ground water in the US. When it floods they float.
>>
>>18459381
Burying people in coffins is really dumb and wasteful anyway.
>>
>>18458937
You need a jet sky and a rope
>>
File: 1474190149425.jpg (127KB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
1474190149425.jpg
127KB, 500x713px
>>18458937
>>18458966
I'd rather steal the freshest corpses and fuck them.

I have a fetish for deathplay and one scenario involves me fucking a goth qt inside a drowning coffin
>>
catch coffin.
crawl inside.
get berried alive
>>
>>18459650
I don't want to steal anything. I said I have respect for the dead, wouldn't screw around with them either. Just want to look inside, that's as far as I'd go. Anyone have pics of water damaged coffins with corpses that floated away? I also like abandoned coffins with a resident still inside.
>>
File: 65a.png (91KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
65a.png
91KB, 680x510px
>>18458966
it's a bit morbid. why not look at working in a nursing home or the medical profession? you'll see lots of dead people. kind of understand where you're coming from - I worked in a hospice and was desperate to see my first dead body. it's not as exciting as you'd think to be honest tho
>>
>>18459386
what? concrete doesn't float. wtf?
>>
>>18459964
its more than twice as dense as water on average. fuck /x/. wtf
>>
File: fishbox.jpg (110KB, 778x583px) Image search: [Google]
fishbox.jpg
110KB, 778x583px
>You know the people who have to go out into the flooded areas of the world to go catch the coffins after a big storm that floods a cemetary?

As I understand it that is pretty much a strictly New Orleans deal, they cleverly built much of their city below the waterline. I'm sure there's similar places somewhere, but such places would be few and far between.
>>
>>18460038
Yes I've heard of the water tables when the pioneers tried to earth the dead they'd come back up a few days later. Must of been sp00ky.

>>18459946 I don't care about seeing the dead. It's just a corpse. I want to see the muddy coffins floating back out of the ground by some accidental or natural way. Then maybe sneak a peak at the decay?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.