[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to check if my pet animal is possessed by demons or is a satan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

How to check if my pet animal is possessed by demons or is a satan?
>>
>>18458911
see if poo smells like sulfur. may have to taste to make sure.
>>
Worship it as God, the proceed to measure the results.
>>
>>18458911
Dogs can't be possessed, as they are an anagram of GOD and unable to approach. If you suspect your cat is possessed, though, test it by throwing holy water on it. If it gets scared, tries to run away, shows signs of discomfort and/or just doesn't like it in general, then it is possessed and you need to cleanse it.

Exorcisms only work on humans with souls connected to god. since animals have no souls, you have to cleanse it with fire. RIP pet cat, but you'll be rid of the demon at least.
>>
>>18458965
dumbass, cats hate water of any kind being thrown on them. also, fuck your dog anagram bullshit. English language has not been around that long, you think you will find mystical truths by jumbling around its letters?
its fun to troll, but not when an animal's life is at stake
>>
>>18458965
My cat runs away form any water source, so i think this is does not matter if it is a holy water or not.

Maybe some testing with cross or other holy symbols could help? I do not want to be such a Faust and start drawing a large pentacle on floor, maybe where are some another way? Like drawing some kind of holy line which cat could not cross?
>>
>>18458911
You might be the conduit for your pet's possession. Here's the test: throw yourslef into a body of water. If you drown, you're not a witch. If you float, you ARE a witch, and you should kill yourself.
>>
>>18458911
You can probly figure it out by putting your finger in its butt. Seems to be stantard procedure at the vet for everything.
>>
>>18458965
thats only in english and english isnt a old language...i think you need to lay off the crack. dogs shit all over the place. thats some evil shit right there. some ones yard yea let me drop a duce on it

if you had seen a human doing that you would kick their ass or call the cops and question their sanity
>>
>>18459382
I've shit in peoples yards
>>
>>18458911
Source: THE NIGGERNOMICRON (Barrake Obamuss translation, 1488):

If it shunneth the Cross, and can not bear to hear THE LORDS name when the Common Prayer is recited, thy beast hath been possessed by uncleane spirits.
REMEDIE: Onlie the flames canne purifie the corse of said beast, ye ashes must be dowsed with Holie Water and the ground thereupon shunned by alle who professe to love goodeness.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.