[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Santis G

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: athenschool2.jpg (316KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
athenschool2.jpg
316KB, 1680x1050px
Real creation is beyond cause and effect time.
>>
>>18458425
True
>>
We are interpreters, not creators, but by interpreting, we are in the midst of our own creation.
>>
Power is an illusion, because you are an illusion.
>>
Mankind's greatest achievement is gratitude.
>>
>>18458431
Maybe an observer. The moved, not the prime mover.
>>
>>18458435
We're allusions.
>>
The only thing bad is the illusion of badness existing.
>>
Wisdom to knowledge is represented by a bell curve, you learn and unlearn. The wise ignorant is much greater than the knowledgeable fool.
>>
Only change exists. Our perception divides and orders the change(s) around us. This separation of the single, constant change is the "maya".
>>
To die is to be born again into eternity. This life is only a temporary moment of dying and death, of birthing and birth.
>>
In this life, transcend your reasons to do subjective good, and you'll see how well you can do objective good.
>>
Goodness cannot flourish through "punishment" like a law does. Goodness is pure. Treat only your own karma, and do not impose on others.
>>
Return to the present moment and sync into the infiniteness of time.
>>
File: athenschool.jpg (300KB, 1780x1364px) Image search: [Google]
athenschool.jpg
300KB, 1780x1364px
The lack of replies this thread is getting is the reason I'll stop posting now. Feel free to discuss what's already on here.
>>
>>18458548
I just didn't want to challenge you, the points about doing objective good and imposition are well-taken
>>
Nothing sentient can be perfectly objective meanwhile anything non sentient, cannot dare. This leaves us one option and that is consciousness, the ability to ignore.
Our true barriers in space is neither time or dimension, as neither beckon our ability to detect speed as infinite.

>smilecharms627
>>
>>18458590
Yet it seems like what a lot of you're espousing here makes narrative implications
>>
>>18458582
I don't believe in consciousness.
>>
>>18458435
How can power be real if our eyes aren't real?
>>
>>18458594
What do you mean?
>>
>>18458617
linear existence is illusory, so what is the point of prescription?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.