[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

12/25/16 spoop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 20161225_185743.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161225_185743.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Guys help. I came back from the store and I noticed two of my lighted deers got stolen. Plus in my front door there's a creepy doll stroller with what looks like a baby dress on top of it. I'm home alone and called my parents and brother asking what the deal is and they both answered they know nothing about it.
Am I being hexed or something?
Pls help
>>
Gonna need more information on what was left anon. Go outside, get close to the stroller and touch it with your hands in order to bring it inside your home.
>>
File: 20161225_192937.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161225_192937.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>18458121
There's not much to it really.
On closer inspection it has a Macy's tag to on it. The wheels on the stroller look a little scratched. Weird thing is there isn't a girl toddler living here. It's just my parents, 18 year old brother, and me.
>>
File: 20161225_192950.jpg (914KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161225_192950.jpg
914KB, 2560x1440px
>>18458121
>bring it inside your home
Isn't that inviting some bad mojo? Everything is just so weird.
Here's a picture of the lone lighted deer out of three that was left.
>>
>>18458154
Huh. Any neighbors with young children? And maybe call your family back, just in case they decided to fuck with you. Ask them if they're sure it isn't theirs because it's creeping you out and you're about to go throw it in the garbage.

Also, try to take a look around the outside of your home if you can, see if anything else looks out of place.

>>18458169
>Isn't that inviting some bad mojo?
Only if you believe in that sort of thing. Either way, you won't learn anything from leaving the stuff sitting outside.
>>
Are you still alive OP? Or did the dress consume you, soul and body?
>>
File: IMG_2975.jpg (125KB, 750x802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2975.jpg
125KB, 750x802px
Are you serious, mate? Some kids have decided to steal a toy stroller, or maybe it was left/forgotten in a park or at a Goodwill bin (or charity of your choice).

That was a good lark, until they saw your little Christmas decorations, and thought that pinching that would be more entertaining. They are probably in a park, or a storm drain, or a dumpster somewhere.

>spoopy
>>
>>18458290
That somehow seems less plausible than ghosts. Of all the things worth stealing, kids decided to lift a small stroller and a baby dress? Nah.

Post the bar codes from the tags for the dress and stroller, OP. We'll look them up, find the prices and determine how much money you lost in the trade for your deer.
>>
>>18458306
Were you ever a drunk teenager? I've pushed a baby stroller down the road before. I've definitely stolen Christmas decorations.
>>
>>18458313
On Christmas though? Why would kids be wandering around on a cold winter night pushing a baby stroller? Assuming OP is not in Australia
>>
>>18458313
Aye, a drunk child as well. But this is /x/ and I want to know what events actually resulted in this deernapping/stroller-stashing madness. Drunk kids stealing decorations is nothing new. Random strollers and baby dresses being left at the door, that's another matter.
>>
oh that was me. merry /x/mas!
>>
OH SHIT THE BABY STROLLER ATE A BABY AND STOLE YOUR DEER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: homework_lady - Copy.jpg (117KB, 571x799px) Image search: [Google]
homework_lady - Copy.jpg
117KB, 571x799px
>>18458081
>deers
>>
>>18458821
Killer baby stroller eat baby and deers. You should watch out OP, you are next.
>>
>>18458081
Reverse krampus. They leave kids as presents. You may have been mistaken for Angelina Jolie
>>
>>18458081
>take two gifts
>leave one behind
Classic christmas tradition
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.