[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do old objects store energy through time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: s-l300.jpg (15KB, 233x300px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
15KB, 233x300px
do old objects store energy through time?
>>
>>18457692
only if its a battery
>>
>>18457692
"""""energy""""""
>>
>>18457692
bump
>>
>>18457703
Batteries lose power with time, genius.
>>
File: 399938y.jpg (99KB, 775x581px) Image search: [Google]
399938y.jpg
99KB, 775x581px
Well, in a sense every material object IS stored energy, and so you could look at it as a real old item would have been storing it longer than something made yesterday.
>>
>>18457736
This dude makes mad sense.
>>
>>18457740
Hey, E=mc squared is tight stuff.

What's really /x/ worthy about that crap is the fact that turning energy into matter also produces an equal amount of anti matter.

Rly maks u thinc, huh?
>>
>>18457753
Tsukumogami

Look it up.
>>
>>18457759
I understand what attributing human aspects to objects is, faggot. Sushi flavored paganism is nothing more than what it is, a flavor.

I don't think you understand what anti matter is, nor the fact that the top autists can make somma that shit and play around with it.
>>
>>18457753
That's funny because Antimatter doesn't get made anyway. It's all automatic to the Big Bang and we shouldn't get involved.
>>
>>18457692
sort of but not really. infamous objects are no different than normal ones for the most part. things people pray before for generations are the same as junk you could order online

every now and then something is odd and grows in its footprint. its just a fluke. just chaos. the teaspoon to end all teaspoons is more of a relic than the oldest religious text or artifacts from history... kinda funny really
>>
>>18457771
>That's funny because Antimatter doesn't get made anyway. It's all automatic to the Big Bang and we shouldn't get involved.

What the fuck does this even mean

>because Antimatter doesn't get made anyway
Turning up the diarrhea dial enough to shit out matter out of pure energy creates anti matter in real life

>It's all automatic to the Big Bang
I'm not a smarty pants but it's probably OK to hazard that much more than 99% of matter and antimatter created by the BB became undone, but somehow, somewhere along the line, by some unknowable forces the symmetry got broken.

>and we shouldn't get involved
You're decades late, pham
>>
>>18457785
> You're decades late, pham
Are you talking about that 100 meter scam below the Swiss/French border or something even more a waste of brain power?!
>>
>>18457800
I don't even know if CERN deals with antimatter that much.
I was actually thinking about that 6km circumference scam below Illinois.

>our best stacking rate to date is 12.4E10 antiprotons per hour
t. Fermilab, 2014
>>
>>18457692

The questions is:
In what way do old objects store energy over time?

Your Aristotelianism ends now.
>>
>>18457692
Yes, they are witnesses of the past imprinted with the energies of past times when they were handled. This phenomenon accounts for approximately 90% of all hauntings world wide.
>>
>>18457821
kek
>>
>>18457692
An inanimate object in constant use for over a century eventually gains a life of its own.
>>
>>18457722
So...anti-batteries?
>>
File: 20160830_073238.jpg (4MB, 2214x2214px) Image search: [Google]
20160830_073238.jpg
4MB, 2214x2214px
>>18457736
It's almost like the denser the mass the longer an object can exist in space-time!
>>
the question is was it supposed to because of a higher order placed there because it should be there make you think that because object smarter than what also it smile because no such thing as smart
>>
File: 1471795276633.jpg (62KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1471795276633.jpg
62KB, 612x612px
>>18459428
>Wat
>>
>>18457692
I heard about a technology that allows people to take an old movie and extract sound and visuals from the time of shooting the movie BY ANALYSING THE PIXELS of the movie.
No shit.
I know it's not really related but it's kinda mind-blowing stuff!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.