[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spell for Muscle Gain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: fitpls.jpg (38KB, 368x639px) Image search: [Google]
fitpls.jpg
38KB, 368x639px
People at /fit/ told me i need to roid to get big fast. Since i am not into throwing my hormonal balance off, is there spell to make me strong/gain muscle faster?
Shouldn't be there spell for everything?
>>
For your spell, lift weights and go for a run.
Repeat 5 days a week until desired result is achieved.
>>
>>18457554

No, there is one for recovering of lost muscle mass/function but it does not increase your muscle mass in a body builder type of way. And you have to be a vampire or equal to perform it.
>>
>>18457554
You need a spell book known as Starting Strength Basic Barbell Training by the sorcerer Mark Rippetoe. This will tell you how to use a magical staff known as the barbell, and how to increase its power using mystical numbered plates through a set of rituals practiced 3 times a week. It also details muscle potions such as GOMAD derived from the teet of a mothering cow.

Be careful, it's powerful shit. It has been known to turn people into terrible lizard kings when used incorrectly.
>>
The only real spells are the ones that follow taking some kind of potion or powder or lump of mixed ingredients like unicorn balls and ogre dicks. Guess what pill or syringe of roids is.
Just lift your weights and put in the time and effort.
>>
>>18457554
There is a proven ritual, it's called exercise and diet. Staying off the weed helps too.
>>
>>18457561
>>18457577
>>18457580
>>18457581
>>18457586
mofo'ers, didn't jesus bless multiple people with superhuman strength.Surely you can do it with magic(k)
Also i wanna be next rich piano, i wanna leave humanity behind, come on /x/ .
>>
>>18457592
"jesus" my mistake, GOD or YHWH. Though, they are one and the same.
>>
>>18457592
>mofo'ers, didn't jesus bless multiple people with superhuman strength

In "Jesus, Super Shepherd Fighter Alpha 2", he did, but that was just some video game.
>>
>>18457598
Magic is based on willpower and so is exercise. If you have no willpower, you might as well grow to love your man-boobs.
>>
File: goodbye gains.png (98KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye gains.png
98KB, 500x747px
>>18457561
>run
/x/ confirmed for gain goblins, everyone knows cardio kills gains.
>>
>>18457609

>skip cardio, die in a sauna
>>
>>18457601
Nigga don't act all sarcastic on me, you ever heard of David?
>>18457606
i am skinnyfag / lanket, so no manboobs for me.
If people here claim they can fcking manipulate fate, see future, talk to aliens, use magick etc. why wouldn't be a simple thing like getting strong one of them?
>>
>>18457613
>Nigga don't act all sarcastic on me, you ever heard of David?

King David the homosexual? Yes... your choice of role model says quite a lot.

>If people here claim they can fcking manipulate fate, see future, talk to aliens, use magick etc. why wouldn't be a simple thing like getting strong one of them?

I refer you to my previous comment regarding willpower.
>>
>>18457606
Also amount of my willpower is what is making me impatient. I would workout 24h if my muscles didn't get sore. I eat 7 times a day, cold showers in morning + nofap. My diet is on point. Willpower isn't problem, i guess discpline or more fitting "patience" is.
>>
>>18457626

Your muscles are supposed to get sore, but it beats getting circumcized and trying to sacrifice lambs to IAW. Health & Safety/PETA/RCSPCA would be upset
>>
>>18457626
Your muscles will get sore. But you exercise, and then take a break, and then exercise - and they will not get as sore, as you will be stronger. Work out you lazy fuck.
>>
>>18457626
Lifting causes microtears in muscle fibres, which in turn causes your body to dump some lactic acid in the muscles order to imobilize them somewhat and prevent further damage until it can rebuild it using amino acids which come from digested protein. Sore muscles=growing muscles.
>>
>>18457554
There's a ritual for that which is 100% successful when you stick to it. That ritual is called "exercise", you lazy faggot.
>>
I have a method of channeling excess energy into a sigil, charging it both with my lifts and on my off days. It can be tapped into during tests to help increase muscle repair, as well as give me a little extra "oonf" on days where I'm not feeling it.
>>
>>18457554
Simple.
Create a persona separate from your own
This entity shall have a personality entirely separate from your own, until they become an entity in their own right
You will lean on this entity in times of duress or necessity when lifting or running to cause a surge of adrenaline; increasing the effectiveness of your workout nearing the end of your last set(s)
Slowly slip into madness as yourself becomes separate from yourself and lean on said persona more and more as time goes on, and potentially creating other personae each operating in harmony with each other, but losing sense of self and own self-awareness
Become a 5%er and leave humanity behind
>>
>>18457554
>those thighmuscles
im offended as an illustrator
>>
File: heath-legs.jpg (61KB, 620x315px) Image search: [Google]
heath-legs.jpg
61KB, 620x315px
>>18459219
I'm p sure it's just rotoscoped
>>
>>18459160
Thanks cpt. obvious
>>18457735
Is everyone here trying to point out obvious and miss the point of thread completly?
>>18459208
Will persona allow me to gulp down 6 SCOOPS?
>>
First off, do you even lift?

It's pretty simple, lift three times a week, focusing on major compound lifts and really pushing your max every other week or so. On your off days do some cardio or crossfit shit to help maximize your circulation. Take two consecutive rest days every week.
Make sure you are consuming a balanced diet with enough (3k+) calories and 1 gram of protein per pound of lean body weight every day.
For an extra boost, buy some oat straw and make the following potion: 1 cup oatstraw, one quart boiling water. Mix well and seal in a jar. Allow to cool overnight, and drink it in the morning.
If you don't see some results in a month or two, you're probably not following the instructions.
>>
>>18457609
>Not doing cardio

Jesus. /fit/ is fucking stupid.
>>
>>18457586
weed doesnt fuck up your work out routine you skinny little nerd
>>
>>18460198
why tf you and others act like i never lifted/read about nutrition in my life. I am currently at my year and a half of lifting, shit like doing SS and eating properly doesn't concern me.
Maybe wording of my OP made it seem like i am newbie, but i am just curious what /x/ has to offer. Since everyone here claims they use "MAGICK" to gain luck/better themselves etc. why tf wouldn't simple thing like getting stronger be one of them?
>>
>>18460655
Body pics then cunt, if you're coming close to your 2yr mark. I'll share all I've gained/developed based on magick and lifting
>>
>>18457554
The law of attraction.
>>
>>18460655
Brotip: magic don't real. Only tranny faggots and cucks believe in magic
>>
>>18457586
Weed has been proven to help cardio. It's not all about the fucking munchies.
>>
>>18460998
>he isn't a muscle wizard
You're not gonna make it
>>
>>18457609
>confirmed for having a woman's stomach
Cardio only kills gains if you don't consume enough calories to be burnt when running. If you don't have enough calories, you body starts burning your muscle to keep running. Same thing happens if you lift a bunch but don't eat enough, you lose muscle. It has absolutely nothing to do with cardio, lifting kills gains as well, all you need to do is eat more. Don't be a pussy.

If your little mouse appetite doesn't net you enough calories then no, don't run. I am able to run because I supply myself with the proper nutrition and a 10 mile run just feels fucking amazing.
>>
>>18457554
Holy fuck buds.
>>
File: deliver.jpg (58KB, 768x846px) Image search: [Google]
deliver.jpg
58KB, 768x846px
>>18460686
Here, i will deliver.
d-don't laugh.
>>
>>18461624
I am nowhere near zyzz level.
>>
File: PB240026.jpg (3MB, 4288x3216px) Image search: [Google]
PB240026.jpg
3MB, 4288x3216px
i like you kid so im gonna give you the raw deets

i havent read anything here yet and unless they say what im saying then its to be ignored

get some coaching in powerlifting and buy a bar bell and some bumper weights

go through the various power lifting exercises and throw in some kettlebells some 5km runs and sprints

this is the important part, do the exercise till failure and drop the weights

then sit cross legged and meditate on recovery speed and channel through your imagination energy coming in from your root chakra into your body hitting each chakra on the way

then visualize your self doing the exercise again and after 2 or 3 visualized attempts choose a codeword that you will only use in an emergency and say the codeword in your head or outloud and then attack the weights without hesitation and just lift hard and fast then repeat for what you do

in real life if you have to use your body say in a fight or to lift a tank turret off someone in a war (story told to me by a witness) you scream your codeword and attack the physical

thats why kids martial arts and shit always shout "IKEA"
>>
>>18461636
Thanks senpai. Only valuable information i got so far. Appreciated.
>>
>>18461662
just remember the mercy password is euclid with two fingers up like the gladiators

never kill someone and never punch either always wrestle

if we meet which we most likely wont and they attack you, just wrestle them to the ground and run away

you and i might end up the strongest people on earth

im on your side bro and im on the side of all bros, father included

it doesnt have to be bro fighting bro because of mom/wife figure

we should all understand each other
>>
>>18461687
Amen.
>>
>>18461687
What a fag
>>
What you'll need:

1.- An incense of large charcoal briquettes, and a brazier, with a metal grill upon it, in which to burn it.
2.- Various food items from the four food groups
3.- A quiet place to go and perform the ritual
4.- Big heavy metal things

Ritual:

1.- Light the incense, and place above it the various food items. Continue until food is thoughroughly purified. This provides the spiritual energy needed to perform the rest of the ritual.
2.- Pick up the metal things.
3.- Put down the metal things.
4.- Assure yourself that you aren't just doingthis because you're insecure about your penis.
5.- Repeat a few hundred times.

Repeat this ritual on a fairly regular basis.
>>
>>18459288
nice dubs but youre still a blithering little twit. magic isnt real cocklord, yet here you are copping an attitude about it. now stop being a weak, lazy faggot
>>
File: 234809384.gif (2MB, 405x239px) Image search: [Google]
234809384.gif
2MB, 405x239px
>>18457554
Aye.

Let me impart unto you my sacred knowledge passed down from the Infinite whispers of the Collective Unity.

[spoiler]Visualize your goal on every level, Will it to the core of your being. Go forth and Be.[/spoiler]

Bodily modification however will not give you the satisfaction you seek; it never does. The problems are usually located within the Being within that Flesh.

Still, if you choose to continue this path then might I recommend this?

Eat meats high in protein, low in fat.
5 meals a day.
Use the number of your weight and double it consume that much protein in one day.
Drink 3 liters of water a day.
Engage your entire body in proper routine, starting with 10 minute warm up, 20 minutes for each area of interest. (These may be made longer or shorter as time progresses) always end with a 10 minute cool down and a 30 minute meditation period.
A good program for massive gain within short amount of time requires about 2-3 hours of your time in one day.

When you start, take a rest in bodily routine every other day, while maintaining diet and meditation.

Once you've grown comfortable in this lifestyle do it constantly.

There are some who believe that you must allow rest for the flesh to break down and rebuild. This is the point of Meditation and having Pure Will to force your body into change.

All in all, the shortest time frame if you follow this properly, and have an exceptional Will is about 5-7 months.

However Will is hard to muster at times, and Self Discipline is often lacking (that and funds for proper sustenance)

I'd give you a time frame of a year, perhaps two if you stick with it.

Good High Protein foods.
White Meats, (Chicken and Fish) (Tuna and Atlantic Cod very nice!)
Oats and Grains
Nuts and Legumes
Broccoli.

When it comes to diet, cut down on additives. If you want the most out of your meal, eat it without additives. Boil and Grill. Do NOT use Oil.

Hope that helps.
Namaste friendo.
>>
File: 34092384230984.jpg (101KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
34092384230984.jpg
101KB, 894x894px
>>18462338
If you want to lose weight, it's actually quicker and easier.

From personal experience, I had lost around 120 pounds in 9 weeks. That was due to some interesting factors that I don't know can be replicated in a calm environment.

You see, upon entering Basic Training at the age of 18 I weighed 280 pounds. From the first day I was engaged in 8 hours of Cardio for each and every day. I was constantly beaten down and had my Ego wiped away from me until there was nothing but sheer Will. It was do, or die.

The combination of excercise, Will, and Stress made me shed 120 pounds.

If you can replicate the same environment, I would surmise you would have similar results.

However, I do not see that feasible unless you actually do the program with the same mindset yourself.

Well that, and I don't know what your capacity of Will is. When all is taken from you, and you have no where to go, what are you truly like on the inside? Who are you at your very core?

Will you collapse at that point or rise from your broken Flesh an improved creature of Flesh?

I cannot say, for I do not know.
>>
>>18457561
This is fucking great lol made me laugh
>>
>>18462293
/Thread
>>
I do a mental exercise of visualizing myself hella swol before and after each time I lift.
I don't think it really helps that much though, I've only increased my muscle mass by 20 pounds over two and a half years.
>>
>>18457554
There isnt a spell but a ritual.
You need to acquire these first:
1)3 vials of 10ml Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml
2)28 syringes and needles

The ritual then is done like this:
Pin your butt twice per week with 1mL of the magic substance Testosterone.
Profit
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.