[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/X/ mas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: piri-reis.jpg (45KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
piri-reis.jpg
45KB, 300x500px
Twas the day of christmas, here on X
All the threads are bumping, as the trolls, libtards, and shills try for keks
I with my logic, them with their attacks, thankfully my gf brought me monsters and snaxs
In the thread I heard such a clatter, I sprang to the computer to see what the matter
And what to my wondering eyes appear...Libtards, trolls, and shills
Yelling so loud no one can hear.
I grab my weapon in a flash, throw down some knowledge, try not to bash, I tell you anon, it was so cash
I heard them say as they fled out of sight. But we won the popular vote, it just isn't right.

Like they can even popular, oh my ice core...

Happy /X/mas /X/tards
>>
KeKed
>>
>>18456934
Bump
>>
It's a conspiracy of a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma
>>
Bump the ice core
>>
>>18456934
Clever, l laughed
>>
>>18456934
Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
>>
The ice core cometh...Come at me libtards
>>
File: dupe.gif (501KB, 1024x797px) Image search: [Google]
dupe.gif
501KB, 1024x797px
>>18457333
>>
>>18457356
Hi Bob.
>>
File: Bobdobbs.png (37KB, 216x324px) Image search: [Google]
Bobdobbs.png
37KB, 216x324px
>>18457356
Yeah Bob, funny this is, it isn't guy in middle getting the money it's the man on top...
And do hope you knows it's a parody right. A real pastafarian would know what I'm saying.
>>
>>18457445
Pastafarianism is to The Church of the SubGenius as The Big Bang Theory is to The Simpsons
>>
>>18457472
Umm idk they are on tv, both comedies, both use actors, both use scripts, have writers, medium to sell commercial time, successful, will end eventually, I could go on anon. Buy they do seem more alike then different.
>>
File: rasalghul.jpg (98KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
rasalghul.jpg
98KB, 1600x1000px
>>18457533
taking my analogy about theatricality a bit literally
>>
>>18457557
Sorry I thought you wanted to be taken serioisly. Hence the use of an analogy. I can't help it was a shitty analogy anon.
>>
>>18457614
I was referring to less concrete qualities, such as "good" and "bad."
>>
>>18457631
Think good and would be more subjective then qualitative anon. Would you not agree? And explain how thought that was anywhere near concrete. Are you saying pastafarian s are bad? Well are you anon!
>>
File: marketing.png (113KB, 250x196px) Image search: [Google]
marketing.png
113KB, 250x196px
>>18457665
>>
>>18457665
I'm saying pastarfarianism is a lazy, formulaic and bad joke that does not provoke thought in any way and makes people undeservedly think they're oh-so-snarky and smarter than everyone.
>>
>>18457746
Wow, anti-patafarian never met one of them anon. Though sounds like you are talking about the church of the sub genius. Least pastafarians adore pirates.
What you don't like pirates anon?
>>
>>18457856
Because I'm an adult.
>>
>>18457883
That's yet to be seen anon. You got proof for that. I'm an adult hurr de hurr. Give me break. Have you served anon. You got a job, live on your own, you got kids anon. Or are you at mommy and daddy's house anon. I have money that says the latter. Care to make wager anon
>>
>>18457883
It's your story tell it how you want
>>
>>18458057
What this anon said
>>
>I with my logic
No one uses logic on this board.
>>
>>18458460
No the statement would be you don't use logic. How can you speak for everybody else anon
>>
>>18458488
Because I browse this board fairly regularly and can read. It's devoid of logic.
>>
>>18458512
Come on anon, nothing 100%. Had to be at least one board, one time with some logic. Overly broad statements are not very logical
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.