[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMA Astrologer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 22

File: astrology.gif (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
astrology.gif
10KB, 400x400px
Hi, /x/, I'm practicing astrology for 11 years. You can ask me anything you want.
>>
Whats the best way to get along with a sagitarius

>am pieces
>>
hello, i only want to know if one day I have a real, true friend (i was born 8/8/1991 if you need it)
>>
>>18456809
It's a bit more complicated than simple sign-sign compatibility. You need to know not only your and your partner's Sun signs, but also Moon signs, because they represent both sides of human persona, the obvious and the hidden. For example, your Sun sign should be compatible your partner's Moon sign and viceversa for a working relationship.

I have to tell you, though, I'm not so much into psychological astrology, I have given the answer based on what I've learned in the first two years of study. I'm more interested in predicting the future with knowledge.
>>
>>18456821
>predicting the future with knowledge
Tell me about your method
>>
>>18456819
Sorry, any astrologer would tell you s/he would also need the time and place of birth, so I have to decline.
I'm a bit surprised to see a lonely Leo, tough. If do you have a supportive family, you should be able to have a good friend.
>>
>>18456827
There's no singular method. I began with modern astrology and I ended up with the traditional astrology, based on books written before the 18th century, when the "Enlightenment" happened and separated astrology from astronomy (before, they were one and the same).

In the last several months, I've began to forecast the political events and most of my predictions are accurate.
>>
File: true.jpg (169KB, 524x479px) Image search: [Google]
true.jpg
169KB, 524x479px
>>18456821
Heres my chart
>>
File: graphic.png (24KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
24KB, 750x562px
>>18456795
Why is my Earthly existence so fucked?
>>
>>18456821
And my partners chart
>>
>>18456838
To develop my point. I'm using the Solar ingress in cardinal signs (Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn) and I've got about 80% accuracy. Just a few days ago I've looked at the chart of annular Solar eclipse that will happen on 26 February 2017 and I've noticed that towards the end of the eclipse's time period (until next annular eclipse, whichi will be on December 2019) something nasty will happen to the USA.

I didn't venture to predict who will become president of the USA, because I was sure Hitlary would win by rigging the election. Now I'm a bit sorry I didn't try to predict the election. Anyway, after I've found out who is the new president, I've looked over his chart to see how well he will fare. I've noticed that in the third year, 2019, he will take a pretty nasty hit from some powerful people. I can't point who these people will be, but I've seen that something bad will happen with either his job as president, or the public will lose trust/faith in him.

After I've found some information on Martial Law (look up "Kosovo", "FEMA camps" and "Marine Corps") I'm beginning to see that there's a possibility for Martial Law to be declared in 2019 by furious powers-to-be.

Maybe I'm wrong about Martial Law, but the Americans have to brace themselves for 2019.
>>
>>18456854
Do you know if the ukraine and russia will make peace soon?
>>
>>18456843
Your compatibility seems to be ok, except on-and-off fights that usually end with sexy times (I've got it right?). You partner seems to be either callous or extremely sensitive at criticism.
>>
>>18456854
Will it be really bad? Like tinfoil tier martial law or will it be on some select cities? I mean they've declared martial law during protests and came out okay afterwards.

Americans chimp out like no other, how can the entire country be put down like that. Really hope you're wrong here though that shit would suck I wouldn't be prepared at all for that kind of mess.
>>
>>18456845
You were born in the night, with two of the diurnal planets in a nocturnal sign, Scorpio) and you have most planets in a negative house, the 6th (in Ancient Greece, it was called "bad luck"). At least, you seem to have a steady job?
>>
My mars is in cancer, 12th house retrograde
what do you think?
>>
>>18456795
why are you a faggot?
>>
>>18456862
I can't say for sure, I didn't look for that angle. If I am to guess, I think Ukraine is part of NATO and the Americans will never let Russia win. So I guess not, even if they both agree for peace, the shadowy powers will never allow that. They want to keep Russia isolated as long and as much as possible.
>>
>>18456881
Well, low scale isn't the same as large scale.
>>
>>18456890
Without your Ascendant, I can't say precisely. Generally speaking, that position speaks about hidden enemies, posing as your friends while stabbing you in the back.
>>
>>18456876
You got it, thanks
>>
>>18456894
I was born that way? No, scratch that.
You think I'm a faggot and that's enough for you.
>>
>>18456795
Will my divorce go smoothly?

Will I get back together with C.W.?

Should I keep my current job or go for this new job?

Any answers/help are greatly appreciated. Thank you!
>>
File: 1482347478870.gif (2MB, 385x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482347478870.gif
2MB, 385x500px
>>18456887

I'm at the crossroads man. No steady job io homelessness.
>>
>>18456907
You are asking questions that involve many factors. That's why astrologers ask for data (birth and circumstances of present situations, usually). Well, I'm going to answer one question in a general way.

>Will my divorce go smoothly?

It depends on your gender. If you are a man, no. If you are a woman, yes. Women always win in divorces.
>>
>>18456920
Virgo. Going through a TON of transitions right now. I appreciate you taking the time to respond despite my limited data. :P

No vindictiveness here for the divorce. I just want things to be simple and easy. I'm not trying to get support or the house, and there's no kids. I just want my ex to be okay and see this is for the best.
>>
>>18456897
Has it ever been done here before though? It's a big ass country with a lot of different temperaments plus most Americans are packing. I really don't want that to happen I got a kid on the way and family/friends I love. Most of us just want to live and shit.

Astrologer anon could be wrong, I'll worry if all the astrologers start saying the same things. We could just get hit with a fucked up natural disaster or economic crisis or something.
>>
>>18456918
I'm sorry. Did you try the army or anything related to weapons?
>>
>>18456932
Without kids, the divorce will be pretty smooth. Wish you good luck.
>>
>>18456933
I'm astrologer anon and I know I could be wrong. However, you'll never see astrologers saying anything negative in public, because they know people only want to hear the good stuff, even if it could be fake. The only astrologer who dared to hint negative things in my country was pretty successful until the TV network fired her. She was right most of the time.
>>
>>18456936
Yes, was that a mistake? I think that is what fucked my life over. OMG
>>
>bat
>sell
>earth

what does it mean?
>>
>>18456961
Were you born in the Midwest? If you birth place is near the West Coast, move to the East Coast and viceversa. If you move as far as possible from your place of birth, you may increase your chances to have a little luck on your side.
>>
>>18456963
I don't know, I'm not a clairvoyant. It's interesting, though. Bat and earth are ruled by Saturn and this planet is known for deceit and ignorance in ancient times.
>>
>>18456974
I grew up in Wisconsin.
>>
>>18456974
I think I'm a natural east coaster. I've been to the East coast and it seemed like everything fell in place.
>>
I'm a libra. Gimme a love life horoscope and give me advice for the new year with your wizard powrs
>>
>>18456997
You can try Oregon or Washington if you fail in the East Coast.
>>
>>18457011
You may be a Libra, but you sure look like an Aries, your opposite, so demanding and childish.

FYI, astrologer =/= wizard.
>>
>>18457017

lolol

sorry for the disrespect m8, i actually am a libra and do want a reading. sorry if that's not how this works. merry christmas
>>
>>18457012
Is California a bad place? I'm currently in CA. I think I might have some karmic duty in CA.
>>
>>18457027
Not really. Either Coast should be fine, as long as you are far from your birth place. I was thinking to suggest California, then I remembered that maybe they are serious about secession (I'm not sure) and you might need to keep your options open.

>>18457024
Indeed, it doesn't work that way, because I need data that is private (day, time and place of birth) and that's why consultations are only one-to-one, away from the public eye.

Just in general, Libras are supposed to be lucky until 9 or 10 October 2017. Not only on love, but simply on many walks of life.
>>
>>18456795
How do you resolve the sidereal/tropical thing and precession of the equinoxes? I'm not asking that to dispute, I'm really interested in astrology, its just something that poses a conundrum for me, I'm wondering how western astrology has responded to it or addressed it in the past.
>>
>>18457044
I was afraid of that question. Oh, well, at least you put it nicely.

I use tropical zodiac because it is lined up to the seasons, just like the Gregorian calendar (the one we currently use). The calculation of charts is based on ephemeris and they are based on calendars. That's how I see it, at least.

The sidereal use is for Vedic astrologers and they simply look at astrology from an observational point of view, while Western astrologers are looking at their domain from a rational point of view. So you can't use sidereal zodiac in Western astrology and you can't use tropical zodiac in Vedic astrology. If you do, you may risk a head ache, either from an internal conflict, or from being questioned by many astrologers. I'm simply going with the flow, see. :)
>>
>>18457042
Is there anyone thing I can do besides moving?
>>
• Sun: 08°11' Aries
• Moon: 29°31' Gemini
• Ascendant: 05°23' Sagittarius
• MC: 26°43' Virgo

Who am I? And will I find her?
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 651x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 651x436px
>>18456795
What can you say of my chart?
>>
>>18457086
Magic, and that is not my specialization.

>>18457087
I have the Sun in Sagittarius, the Moon in Aries and the Ascendant in Gemini... it looks like the Universe is telling us something, lol.

I can't tell who are you. There are many points of view that answers that question. You are human being, you are incarnated soul, you are *insert any label here*.

Finding her or looking to be with her? To "find" is like she is stuck in a single place while you move and that doesn't sound realistic to me. Maybe you will be with her, maybe not. I guess it depends on something that I can't put my finger on. When you will figure out what keeps you from "finding" her, you will have a new angle on this problem and probably you'll solve it easier and quicker than you thought.
>>
>>18457042

>Just in general, Libras are supposed to be lucky until 9 or 10 October 2017

hype, thanks m8 all i needed take care
>>
>>18457112
Thanks anon
>>
>>18457112
Thank you.
>>
>>18457093
That's quite a sly way to ask for a free delineation, I'll give you that.

You are a critical thinker, you like to delve into details and usually nothing escapes your eagle eye. (Do you usually criticize your relatives and friends whenever you think they did something wrong? Even on the tiniest details?) You might be skilled and experienced in your field, but not popular. Respected, but not in the way you wanted or expected.
There are two sides of your persona: the warm side, which is revealed only to the closest people, and the cold side, which most people see.
Probably you are financially well off, but you have trouble with your relationships and there seems to be a repeating pattern when it comes to them... You hide your emotions pretty well and that may be good for career, but not for relationships.

You might have had a difficult relationship with your parents and you have distanced yourself from them in quite a sudden manner at a point in your life (when you left the parents' house and moved far away, probably). They did get along with each, even their fighting seems like they were agreeing to keep on their nasty routine and you've got tired of their shit, since they never seemed to agree with you in any respect.

You may have a family of your own, but you will have many marriages and divorces.

Maybe I'm wrong, but at least I tried.
>>
File: 1458129757917.jpg (42KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1458129757917.jpg
42KB, 960x540px
>>18457159
MAY I ALSO GET A "delineation", PLS?
>>
File: 1482655036959.jpg (82KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482655036959.jpg
82KB, 650x500px
>>18456795

what sign is best waifu for cancer and why
>>
File: Untitled.png (361KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
361KB, 670x471px
What can you say about my chart?
Whatever comes to your mind, just bomb me with information.
>>
File: astrology - solved.jpg (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
astrology - solved.jpg
98KB, 400x400px
>>18460437
Although you seem to mindlessly spend money, you always get lucky by the end of the day. You might be considered a little crazy, if not sociopath, by other people (in real life, that is), and probably you don't care about what they think about you. You don't own a place and it doesn't seem like you'll get one. You mother seems to be absent from your life. Your father seems to be supportive, but you don't always agree with him and you rarely see him. I see marks of a murderer in your chart, but I might be wrong.

>>18459936
Any sign, because your question is way too general. Anyway, the best wife for a man is a non-feminazi, the kind who cooks, doesn't yell at her man and knows her shit. That's the kind of wife you want.
A dumb "astrologer" may say generic shit like "Cancer, Scorpio or Pisces", but it is as general as your question. I would add Capricorn, although that's beside the point...

>>18459691
If you know the drill, yes.
>>
Out of good intent and curiosity, do you anything about me, just through this message board? Who am I as a person? This is a mystery even to me.
>>
To those looking to begin studying and eventually practicing astrology what advice would you give? Do you have any books, pdf's, links or other material that you would recommend?

Thank you in advance for posting quality context on /x/.
>>
>>18456795
Anon, just looking for general tips based on what you know. I know you dont know everything. Just feel empty and dead inside. Felt for a very long time that something huge will happen in my lifetime, and our entire way of living is going to change drastically. Always had this eerie feeling. Dunno if that plays into any of this. recovering addict, destroy most relationships im in, use humor as a mask, i am very blunt, Dec 4th 90 Sagittarius. Just idk man. Tell me something. Doesn't have to be positive
>>
>>18461555
I apologize, Approx 9pm, New jersey birth. Apologies if that is not the required info
>>
File: pic.gif (142KB, 745x1026px) Image search: [Google]
pic.gif
142KB, 745x1026px
>>18456795
Would you mind reading my chart? Thanks in advance, if you get a chance!
>>
>>18457080
fair enough, yeah I genuinely wasn't seeking an argument, it's just something I'm always trying to figure out, I've heard people address it before in ways that sort of made sense, but I'm not educated enough in astrology to draw my own conclusions
>>
File: untitled.png (41KB, 672x475px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
41KB, 672x475px
Does anything stand out in this chart?
How's next year look?
>>
File: Chart.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chart.gif
14KB, 500x600px
I'll cut to the chase. I'm spiritual, in spite of myself, and severely depressed. I know I'm lost. Where am I supposed to go, and what lesson do I have to master? Will I always feel this alone? Will I ever achieve ANYTHING that I want? Is there something spiritually OFF about me? I feel disconnected from what I feel certain is there.
Basically, what can you tell me about my path based on this chart?
>>
>>18461585
Moon in 12th house.
Wew lad.
Your mother doesnt like you and you can process emotions very easily, unless alone or with someone u trust. Your mom may be a libra
>>
>>18461585
You seem to be the kind of person who likes to settle in a big city and enjoys to do big time shopping. You probably have high powered friends and you wear your heart on the sleeve. Your mother seems close to you and supportive, while your father is almost always distant. >>18461795 is not me.

>>18461589
Yeah, I got this. Hope you'll get answers in your journey, however bumpy it may be. We all have flaws, after all.

>>18461599
You are most troubled when it comes to relationships, you need to work more on them then on anything else. Of course, if you are willing to neglect your job, which is why your lover/partner may seem extremely needy. No matter how often you change partners, they always require something big from you. Somehow, you let them walk over you. In 2017 you may need to pay more attention to your work than to your love life. I think you are talented at writing and you have good memory, you may want to write some non-fiction (like a biography) or be a freelance writer. You seem to easily learn foreign languages, if that's your strong trait you may need to use it more frequently in your future jobs, it pays a lot to know at least any other language besides your maternal one.

>>18461749
Imagine your life is sliced in three parts. The first and the last slices are low quality, but the second one is the best for you, that's when you can achieve any goal you set your sight on. I think you are already on that second slice... your passivity doesn't at all.
Spiritually, you are in a pretty good position, it is just you decided you are lost. Set a goal, chase it and attain it. After this accomplishment, repeat the process with a different goal in mind. That's how life works.
However, I've noticed that the South Node of the Moon is extremely close to your Ascendant, which may explain weird stuff like lost time and bouts of anger out of nowhere, all of this coming unexpectedly. (cont.)
>>
>>18461749
(cont.) I don't know the solution for your problems, so you need to figure that out on your own. I believe that everyone comes on Earth with their whole life planned and after birth they forget it, but most of the people accomplish what they have planned.
You can defeat depression by connecting more often with people, doing activities you like, especially outdoors, and the next move may come easily to you to figure out. Most people forget that the small stuff matters more than big stuff. When I say "connect with people", don't think I mean small talk, that's meaningless. Try to find someone you trust and open yourself to that person, be them future or present best friend. I see in your chart that you have (or will have) at least a loyal friend, so you need to actively participate in your own life. It's not good for you to stand like an observer when you need to do something.

>>18461112
Do I what about you? You forgot a verb in your first phrase. Remember, I'm not a psychic.
Really, I thought you know better than to ask an unknown person without providing data (look at the other messages with charts, they've got answers).

>>18461147
>To those looking to begin studying and eventually practicing astrology what advice would you give?

Why do you want to study astrology? If you feel motivated enough to do that, prepare yourself to immerse in a large number of books, because you can't become an astrologer overnight. Study and practice, try (hard!) to find what works for you, it's important to comprehend basic notions like good and evil... I know it sounds weird to modern people, but in the ancient times these notions were extremely important, along with many others, like potentiality and actuality, day and night, bad luck and good luck and many others...

>Do you have any books, pdf's, links or other material that you would recommend?

I'll come back later with a list.

>>18461555
You are going through the night of your soul. I'll come back later with more.
>>
>>18461555
>>18463061
Ty Friend. I will be here
>>
>>18463061
I'm the guy who said he was lost
>>18461749
^ that's me

I appreciate your reading sincerely. Thank you.
>>
File: novojogo.png (103KB, 676x472px) Image search: [Google]
novojogo.png
103KB, 676x472px
If you could read mine, I would be pleased
>>
File: Recommended astro books.png (131KB, 990x1295px) Image search: [Google]
Recommended astro books.png
131KB, 990x1295px
>>18461147
There's also an astro blog that I like, sevenstarsastrology com, and a database of charts where you can do some practice, astro com / astro-databank / Main_Page [just replace with the proper punctuation and eliminate spaces]. I'm sure I forgot to add something, it always happens to me... For another Ancient Greek astrology book to read, there's Paulus Alexandrinus' "Introductory Matters". Also, you can look up "hellenistic astrology" and/or "traditional astrology" for additional learning. Modern astrology books aren't usually to the same spirit, because the general worldview has changed a lot since 18th century, so any astrology that has been practiced before that century is called "traditional". Of course, that means no Uranus, Neptune or Pluto... they have poisoned the world since that time.
>>
File: Anon.png (63KB, 738x740px) Image search: [Google]
Anon.png
63KB, 738x740px
>>18461555
It could have been better if you knew a more precise time of birth, but I can work with that.

I don't like to bring bad news, but you won't have much money in your life. You had, have and will have bad luck when it comes to them. There will be a brief period when you'll get better financially, between 12 October 2017 and 29 June 2019, so there you have it, a window to better manage your finances before it ends. It looks like you are likely to be in prison... either in the past or in the future, not sure here. The fact that you used drugs really destroyed any prospect for a better future, unless you find a way to hide your past. Don't fool yourself, the past will haunt you, but if you manage to get a second chance, better be sorry for what you did in the past (although I see why you used drugs, there's no real excuse for that) and get your shit together so you can enjoy your life in a different manner. Bluntness and humor are ok, but you need to tweak some details before you say something that may hurt your relations (both professional and personal). Being impulsive doesn't pay, as you can see. Feeling something will not get you anywhere, since it seems like you have a flawed ESP (meaning it works against you, not for you).

That's it. Remember to pray, God always listens, but it is up to Him whether he will grant your prayer or not. You are probably agnostic, but at least you can try, nothing stops you.
>>
File: 1434678170687.jpg (362KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1434678170687.jpg
362KB, 1024x1024px
can anyone tell me something about my birth day?
May 15 1994
>>
File: graphic.png (35KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
35KB, 480x640px
>>18460706
>If you know the drill, yes.
How do I become powerful?
>>
File: Screenshot_20161216-203835.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161216-203835.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>18456795
Please read mine
>>
Born October 6th, 1991, around 1-2PM I think. Southern Sweden. What's in store for me the coming months/year?
>>
File: graphic.png (22KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
22KB, 480x640px
Would appreciate your analysis, sorry if the pic is a bit messy.
>>
File: Common-carp-Pat-Tully.jpg (22KB, 510x244px) Image search: [Google]
Common-carp-Pat-Tully.jpg
22KB, 510x244px
>>18456795
A reading please
>>
File: astrochart4ch.png (20KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
astrochart4ch.png
20KB, 500x600px
Gimme a hand in my life, op
>>
how does it feel to be an absolute moron?
>>
>>18456819
Day brother from another year, i also have no friends.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.