[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on John Titor >pic unrelated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (33KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 736x414px
Redpill me on John Titor

>pic unrelated
>>
just a meme
>>
>>18456779
he's our 45th president
>>
Unfortunately the efforts of professional investigators found strong reason to consider the matter a hoax. They searched for the locations of all the corvette owners matching that make and model. For Florida the list was pretty short. One of the owners worked with a media company that had just ordered a shipment of long optic fiber rods and the image shown of the laser through smoke was examined and found to be inconsistent with a projected light beam but matched the characteristics of such a rod.
>>
fake & gay
>>
>>18456779
Obvious Psyop disinfo to mask the truth about John Bajak

http://www.keelynet.com/time/bajak1.htm

"You may in the course of activation, meet yourself. Do not panic; Be reassured that if you know yourself, Only one of you will survive.

The generator is more powerful during Nighttime.

If directed toward yourself at night, do not be surprised if you cannot sleep.

However, try to sleep. The process of sleep reintegrates yourself. If at allppossible, "SLEEP!"

Daytime may bring observations of being darker than day usually is.

Direct Sunlight Radiation is good for burning off disintegration, But communication of time travel existence Is an affect that others may not believe or can comprehend.

Being with others has a balancing effect; So does poetry."
>>
>>18457141

Where did you come across this information? I've done a lot of research into Titor and this is the first I've heard of this. Was this something revealed in the Voyager episode? Is the media company connected to Larry or Richard Haber?
>>
Two good books on the subject:

Conviction of a Time Traveler - makes a pretty compelling case that John Titor was a real time traveler.

Who Authored the John Titor Legend? - looks at all the possible suspects who may have created the story.
>>
real talk, what makes John Titor any different from the weekly RPrs we get on /x/?
>>
>>18457790
No one made an anime with us.
>>
File: 1482466337777.gif (39KB, 209x190px) Image search: [Google]
1482466337777.gif
39KB, 209x190px
>>18457790
because everyone who posts on here is 12 so a forum from the early 2000s might as well be a spoopy papyrus in a cave
>>
>>18457790

Because he had inside knowledge of IBM computers that wasn't known at the time.

So either he was real, or worked at IBM and ddecided to violate his nondisclosure agreement for some epic RP
>>
>>18456779
Traveling backwards through time is like trying to experience love for the first time again.

Traveling forwards through time isn't even a meme, because time is relative to the observer.
>>
>>18456779
he was a conman who sold russia and america a dream of winning thermonuclear war. and it was so believable for old geezers who thing those 2 are the only ones who would have nukes that could reach other gar off nations at the time

china bought russian nuclear subs more than adecade ago. they reverse engineered them and made upgrades. they have other sub types but they can nuke america and they arent the only ones with a ace in the whole even if they didnt get first strike

lets just say john titor wanted to create a self fulfilling prophecy but only doomed the west
>>
I'm curious how many of you have actually read the John Titor posts. Assuming he was not a real time traveler, then you still have to be impressed with the depth and breadth of his knowledge, his storytelling ability, and his ability to respond to questioners in real time. The posts are widely available all over the internet.
>>
>>18456779

Meme created by IBM in an attempt to make people believe that their products are superior at a time when Mac was kicking their ass sales wise.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.