[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange YouTube channel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 60674_1205804397106_full.jpg (108KB, 361x342px) Image search: [Google]
60674_1205804397106_full.jpg
108KB, 361x342px
Ok, so I was watching videos about strange sky sounds when I came across this channel...although the videos have barely any views, they still give me the creeps, check it out, and lets discuss what the hell is this:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVcE9inY9wC_PEsoYMjh2nw
>>
>>18456567
It looks a lot like a guy just intentionally uploading weird/off-putting content. What stands out about it to you?
>>
I'm just curious about your thoughts on it
>>
>>18456572
Well I think maybe it's someone who wanted to make a weird/scary channel and gave up when it never took off. But there could be more. Watched the first two, gonna watch the two newest ones now.
>>
You may be right, but those sounds....especially villag3....it gives me the creeps, even if its something fake
>>
Disgustingly cliché ARG, you should be ashamed of your work OP
>>
Uh....its not mine, actually
>>
>>18456599
It probably is since you're obviously not a 4chan regular. At least lurk long enough to learn how to reply to posts.
>>
>>18456606
Also, I just followed the link and one of those videos was uploaded a minute ago. Prior to that the last post was two years ago.

Don't fucking shill your shit on here and expect people to like you.
>>
>>18456572
your channel is low quality amateur garbage
>>
chill weaboos! It's a mere fuckin' coincidence that there is a new video, OK? I'm freaked out AF right now
>>
Also I can't find that new video, can you post a link?
>>
>>18456567
This is ARG
>>
>>18456634
I see you've gotten through the chapter "words people on 4chan use to insult one another". With these newfound revelations on Elementary 4chan Etiquette, you'll be able to blend in seamlessly with the regulars and advertise your YouTube channel in no time!

Stay "freaked out AF", OP (;
>>
>>18456567
Pretty low-quality bait, mate.
>>
super spokky Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXP1SBZZjTs
Guys, what does it mean?
>>
And you wonder why there are so many "stereotypes" about 4chan? I thought they are all false, but it seems people are right, 99% of people here are arrogant weaboos...
>>
>>18458056
many keks to you anon
>>
>>18460140
No one wonders that. No one cares.
>>
This is so terrible it's funny. If you're gonna make an ARG, use some obscure shit, not some iMovie, WMM free-supply bs.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.