[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 2523.jpg (19KB, 215x378px) Image search: [Google]
2523.jpg
19KB, 215x378px
Hello /x/, I was sent here for more information

I keep seeing the same time, over and over again: 11:11. A.M and P.M. I don't even have a clock near me, for example I got battery low at 11:11 or it just happened for me to alt+tab from a game at 11:11.I really don't understand how is this possible.At first I just ignored it thinking it's a coincidence but now it's starting to get spooky.

Furthermore, I decided to research 1111 more and apparently 1111 in binary code is 15.All my life I've been ''doing'' things 15 times.Drank water before going to sleep 15 times(sips of water 15 times basically), doing 15 sets in gym, picking 15 as my favourite number and so on.( no reason at all, it just happened to like this number)

Any more experiences like that?
>>
>>18455043
Stop being a fucking pathetic liar punpun. Don't you have anything better to do than draw the attention of a bunch of mentally damaged people?
>>
File: 1458147589183.jpg (12KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1458147589183.jpg
12KB, 247x248px
>>18455077
>Don't you have anything better to do than draw the attention of a bunch of mentally damaged people?

You're the one that made the first post. Kek.

>>18455043
11:11 is saying you need to balance something or it is just a confirmation of intuition. Good luck OP.
>>
>>18455043
i see this to op and probably thousands more thats the first set of numbers you will start with, dont worry your not crazy and people who do not see it will not understand and accuse you of waiting for the numbers or some other shit. Basically i dont think any1 knows what it truly means but you can type in "angel number 1111* in google and sacred scribes should pop up, however as i said before there are many interpretation. Hope that helps.
>>
I see 37
>>
>>18455043
Lawofone.info

Its a spiritual alarm clock. Expect to see more combinations (1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 12:34) and such. Then expect a shift in consciousness.

No need to be spooked. Just your soul programming you for a naturally occurring spiritual awakening.
>>
12:42
>>
>>18456199
nice dubs

I've been seeing these double triple and quad digist everywhere in the last few months, as if they are chasing me. What is it?
>>
File: number_systems.png (42KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
number_systems.png
42KB, 600x200px
>>18455043
This is fucking stupid. You're paranoid. This is just a placebo effect, you keep thinking this number is haunting you. Furthermore, 1111 would offer no true bearing on binary. Why is it you guess it would be strictly binary? There are other numbering systems. 1111 is F in Hexadecimal, and it is 17 in octal. 11:11 on a clock is a base 12 counting system. If you wanted to do some research and TRY to find coincidences, you might want to look into other ways this can relate to your fairy tale life.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.