[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did a good and interesting thread discussing what Goetic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Fallen Demon Orobas.jpg (146KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Orobas.jpg
146KB, 500x667px
Why did a good and interesting thread discussing what Goetic Demons and other Spirits reveal about Death get deleted when awful useless threads remain for days? Let's get back to this fascinating discussion also Goetia general
>>
File: Mythological Babylonian Ishtar.jpg (501KB, 1436x2316px) Image search: [Google]
Mythological Babylonian Ishtar.jpg
501KB, 1436x2316px
>>18455059
Yeah I was hoping to get some more traction on the topic. Everyone is curious about what happens after death.

I know what the Goetics have told me but I am eager to hear other experiences?
>>
>>18454845
I was the op of the last thread. Thank you for keeping it going.
>>
I'm afraid I can't offer much in the way of discussion, but something just happened to me.
I was invoking Buné, after having tried, and perhaps failed, to summon him through a circle several times.
The deadline I had given him was January 1st. As the deadline has been approaching, I've been lighting up candles and doing invokations to reinforce my request since Wednesday, I think.
Nothing had happened, but today...
Well, I was doing what I always did, and when I was reinforcing my end of the deal, when I felt this little itch on my thigh, you know, like it normally happens when you try to sit still and these tiny little itches show up?
I absent mindedly scratched it in a way it wasn't even supposed to irritate the skin, but it began to bleed. It began to bleed a lot, like dripping blood to the floor in seconds. And then the TV turned by itself. I offered the blood to Buné by spreading it to the sigil, as I somehow got the impression he was asking for it...? This amount of blood just doesn't seem like something that happens for no reason.
Has anyone had this types of manifestations, if these were manifestations at all? I'm not discarding that the blood might just be some freaky accident, and the TV was a coincidence, but... the timing was just suspicious.
I'm spooked.
>>
>>18454845

Because our mods and jannies are flaming faggots and probably make 70% of larping threads.
>>
>>18455217
I'm willing to bet that's true. No real truth aloud...
>>
File: Mythological Hindu Gandharva.jpg (441KB, 1940x2148px) Image search: [Google]
Mythological Hindu Gandharva.jpg
441KB, 1940x2148px
>>18455187
It was absolutely a manifestation. You are correct that Bune was requesting blood. He may have drawn the blood to assist him in appearing since you have deadlined him.

Are you coercing? I hope you aren't.

Do this again and offer the blood while making your request...not demand.

I have had electronics turn on and off many times during evocation. Very common.
>>
>>18455236
I first proposed him through a circle back in June. I tried several times to summon him, but I had no signs that he had heard. No flame tricks, no incense smoke tricks, not even a weird feeling. I must have tried this for two or so weeks, and all sessions had been the same.
I had then began invoking. But to the same result, then someone here told me to leave it alone until it was closer to the time I had stipulated, so this was it.
I don't think I was coercing. For a while I actually thought I wasn't being sufficiently affirmative, and I was worried that this was why I had been failing.
The itch began right when I was repeating what I meant to offer in exchange for my request. I wonder if I should add blood to this reward offering too, and not just when I invoke?
>>
File: Mythological Sumerian Inana.jpg (61KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
Mythological Sumerian Inana.jpg
61KB, 466x700px
>>18455254
Yes I think he made it plain that the blood is requested. That's interesting, maybe if you weren't affirmative enough he drew the blood to begin some forward motion...

I would be very curious to hear your further experiences.
>>
Bumpers
>>
>>18455307
>I would be very curious to hear your further experiences.
I second this, you should make a thread detailing your next try
>>
Hi anons.

It is my understanding that the goetic demons can physically manifest.

Has anyone been able to photograph one?
>>
>>18455778
>>18455307
That will be tonight, in some 8 to 10 hours. I'll post again if anything interesting happens.
>>
>>18456516
Great best wishes in your endeavor.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Orobas Evoked.jpg (1MB, 1151x1497px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Orobas Evoked.jpg
1MB, 1151x1497px
Orobas looks so kinetic when he appears!
>>
File: Reactions Oh Boy.jpg (15KB, 294x294px) Image search: [Google]
Reactions Oh Boy.jpg
15KB, 294x294px
>>18456083
>>
Orobas is holding the hat lol
>>
>>18456611
I spread blood on his sigil, but I'm afraid it wasn't much - I only had a blunt needle on hand and very little privacy to be able to get a better blad without questions.
I forgot to mention the situation was similar yesterday - I was alone in my room, but I had those things happening amidst noise and people.
Today, however, I got nothing. Although I have added blood to my other offerings in exchange for my request.
Anyway, deadline approaches, and my request just isn't the kind I could attain on my own, or have it mistaken as a coincidence. We'll know soon enough if he'd heard me or not. I wonder though if I should leave it alone and just wait, or if I should keep on with these invokations until then.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.