[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something weird is up with my family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: family_gaming.jpg (66KB, 707x404px) Image search: [Google]
family_gaming.jpg
66KB, 707x404px
Something’s up with my family, ever since we got Mario Kart 8 for Wii U, everyone seems to be having crazy fun together. Mom and dad have been smiling and laughing, my big sister and younger brother are actually getting along. Mom loves using all the new items, my little brother lived for the winding tracks that have you racing upside down and on the walls. My sister is all about the new carts, racetracks, and characters. Plus it looks awesome on our TV. We like to post and share the highlight reel from the best races using Mario kart TV then everyone will see mom beat dad on the final track. With Mario Kart 8 for Wii U, dad can practice on the gamepad while mom watches TV. Yep Mario Kart 8 is making my family act crazy, and we’ve never had so much fun and fun together.
>>
now hack it
>>
>>18454054
Fuck you, fuck your family, and fuck Wii.
>>
>>18454054
this is nu /x/
>>
>>18454054
nintendo salesman detected
have you no shame
>>
>>18454054
No, this is VERY paranormal. Must be bumped.
>>
>fire flowers can't melt steel pipes
>>
Run.
Get out of the house.
Torch it and never look back.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1480589795189.jpg (32KB, 722x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1480589795189.jpg
32KB, 722x720px
>>18454054
Spoopy
>>
>>18454054
that is spoopy since there have been a grand total of -15 systems sold. those 15 fell off a fed ex truck and were damaged and had to be refurbeshed

what is this a alternate timeline thread where the wiiu actually sold and is dominating the market? you better have a travel visa for interdimensional travel mister. we got rules
>>
resident evil deploy 1x3 8 5 6 2
>>
>>18454054
You know what you have to do, OP.

Kill them all.

Honk honk.
>>
>>18454054
I've placed a butter scotch candy into each of my nostrils and now I can't get them out. What do?
>>
>>18456556

masturbate to a picture of jesus
>>
>>18456558
I'm starting to panic which is making it hard to breath. The sweet odor of death permeates everything.
>>
>>18456588
that's probably just the butterscotch you're smelling. have you tried breathing through your mouth?
>>
>>18456592
I'm not really a mouth breather. My brother wants to pour hot water up my nose and melt them out. I don't think that will work.
>>
>>18456614
He's really drunk and not helping much. The stickiness is to much to fight anymore. It's suppose to be Christmas not this chaotic nightmare.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.